Mood swings.

I didn't see Martin again till the next morning. He was fully dressed for work.
" Good morning" i greeted cheerfully.
He nodded as he prepared his coffee. I stood beside him at the kitchen counter.
" I made sandwiches. Should I pack you some?"
" Not interested".he answered adding two cubes of sugar to his coffee.
" So, the guy from yesterday, he's the new neighbor" I said .
" I figured" he murmured.
" He's a very good friend of mine back from......."
" No one asked " he interrupted rudely.
" Did I do something? " I asked.
He remained quiet. He walked pass me" am leaving"....... He was almost at the kitchen door when the doorbell rang. " I'll be back very late".
I opened the door and Lucas walked in, carrying a cake.
" Good morning babe" he kissed me on both cheeks.
" Morning Lucas" I replied taking the cake from him. " Am guessing this is mine?"
" It sure is" he smiled and turned to Martin" a pleasure to meet you sir" he stretched his hand out. And offcourse, Martin ignored it as he turned to me.
" My room, now!!".he walked ahead.
" Bossy" Lucas whistled.
"I'll be right back." I excused myself , dropping the cake on the dining table.
I knocked lightly at his door."come the fuck in!!" He yelled. I did just that.
" Who the fuck is he?" He asked glaring at me.
" I already told you,he's name is Lucas"I repeated.
" I fucking know his name". He yelled again."I don't want him in my house".
"Okay" i replied
"Okay??" He yelled.
"I'll take him outside."
"I didn't ask to know where you were going to take him."he exploded. I decided to keep quiet." You've succeedingly lost your voice?".he asked annoyed.
I mentally instructed myself not to talk. " I'll take him out" i said again.
I turned to leave his room.
" And change into something more descent."
I turned back to face him raising a brow. I was wearing a bum short with a sweater.so,while it was only the both of us,it was descent. Now,when I have got a guest,it was suddenly not descent. I kept shut and continued my journey out of his room.
I decided to change my outfit,not because he told me to,but because I didn't want any trouble. I changed into a palazo with a white spaghetti top and a strapless bra. I looked like an elephant in the mirror with every part of my body swollen.my stomach was already really big and that bald headed doctor still said I was gonna be gaining more.......I hissed loudly. I put on a white fluffy slippers that wasn't right for my swollen foots.
I applied a lipgloss and mascara to look even better. I blew my self a kiss in the mirror and walked out of the room with a big smile on my face.
I almost  bumped into ' him'.
"I thought you left for work" i said confused.
" Obviously,I did not" he replied curtly.
" So,you are not going out ?" I asked referring to his blue faded short and a white vest.
" Why, are you chasing me from my house?" He asked raising his brows.
" Offcourse not."I walked past him back to the sitting room where Lucas was sitting on the couch pressing his phone."hey"
"So,I just figured,this Martin" he pointed to the portrait on the wall." His Martin Pierce".
" Smart". I applauded."haven't changed Lucas"
" Nothing's changed about me,most especially,my heart" he smirked. I gasped,pulling air into my lungs.
We heard Martin whistling as he came downstairs.
"Shall we, milady?" Lucas stood up picking my hand." I have a reservation at your special restaurant back at ninth street."
I smiled" you never forgot?"
" I would never." He kissed my hand lightly.
" I should change?"
" You look perfect babe." He held my waist as he walked us out.
I bent to pick my phone on the sofa and I felt Lucas directly behind me. His crotch,on my ass.
He smiled at me. I turned to Martin who was standing behind us." We'll be back in a few".
He gave me a murderous glare. And I knew,that I was deeply in trouble.
And as usual,my sixth sense was telling me to wait and not go. I shrugged,a little fun won't hurt.
With that on my mind,I left with Lucas.
And I was so damned sure that Martin was only experiencing what the English people call,Mood Swings.

Who else pities Antonia right now,cause I do😭😭
She's in deep shit.
And Martin,my poor baby is so jealous.
The next chapter would be in his P.o.v.
Enjoy,in advance,😘😘😘