His girlfriend

So, it's been a month, believe me when I say it was easy, it seems like he's doing the same thing have been doing too.
I was currently eating a bowl of popcorn watching fight club in my room and laughing and commenting to myself. Yesterday,Sam joined me and we had loads of fun.But now,he went out to get some stuffs and promised to be back by noon.
Before you ask me how I survived for a whole month, I have my wonderful phone to thank for it,and my super awesome friends.we talk everyday and they promised to come over very soon.i honestly cannot wait to see them.
So,have been having a really nice and great time all by myself even though I knew it was going to be short lived.
I stood up to stretch my bones and my little crop top came up with my arms.it was really tight as my stomach was already begining to show.
I gently rubbed it and I felt an unknown emotion with my little baby inside.
And then I heard the phone downstairs ring.but Martha was there to pick it.
"There's someone on the phone Antonia" I heard Martha yell.
I quickly put on my slippers and strolled downstairs.
I picked the phone"Antonia speaking,how may I be of help?"
"Miss Lewis" I heard that bald headed doctor's voice.Do you guys remember him.....my one and only doctor,the reason am pregnant right now.
"I called to inform you of your appointment this Wednesday,I already called me Pierce and he said he was going to show up,just wanted to tell you about it."
" Oh wow doctor,thanks so much for the information"I said sarcastically." Kindly tell mr Pierce that I would like to go alone ,thank you kind doctor"
"Why don't you tell him yourself"I heard Martin say behind me.I mentally calculated the time and I realized that this was the time he came home from work.
I dropped the phone and without looking at him,I began to go back to my room.
"I believe I asked you a question Antonia" he said,keeping his anger in check.
" It's a rhetorical question Martin"I shrugged.
"Why have you been avoiding me?"
"That to is a rhetorical question Martin" I continued walking.
" This is so fucked up antonia....." He paused"did I do something?"
I turned back to face him because honestly,he didn't do anything"no Martin"
"Then why?" He ran his hand through his hair.
"It's not you Martin,it's me" I whispered silently.
He was about to reply when his phone rang again.I turned my back and went into my room.
Once again,I had a very bad night as Martin ,also known as Martin Pierce,brought a lady home and they had rough sex till morning.Now am guessing that that's his girlfriend.

Early the next morning,I decided to appear at the breakfast table where I saw Martin with his babe having coffee.
"Good morning" I greeted cheerfully and poured myself a cup.
"Morning,oh ,you must be Antonia, Martin's told me alot about you"the girl greeted enthusiastically.
" Yes,I am. And you are?"I took my seat opposite hers at the dining table.martin was reading a newspaper and he didn't pay a slight interest in our conversation.
"Barbara" she stretched her hand out for a handshake.i took it and I saw Martin raise a brow at us.
Me and Barbara chatted for a while untill Mr Pierce interrupted us saying that Barbara had a shoot to attend.she was a model.
We hugged each other as she left in her car.from the corner of my eyes,I saw them kiss.
"She's nice,I like her" I told him.
"Yeah,me too " he replied.

I was about to go back to my room when I heard him say"you look cute Antonia"
I looked myself up and down. I was currently sporting a bum short and a large cardigan to hide my little baby bumb.and my hair,I didn't even comb it.i just packed it up.
"Oh yeah,thanks for the not needed sarcasm"
"Am being serious Antonia,you always look good"he commented again.
" Bipolar disorder"I mumbled under my breath.I was about to take another step when I heard him say"stay with me "
"Ohhh" I laughed lightly"so am the replacement.your girlfriend is gone so have gat to fill in for her".
" Never mind,forget I ever asked."he said hastily and walked past me into his room.

"She was really nice girls,too sweet for a jerk like him"I whispered to my girls on FaceTime.Ever since Martin heard our conversation the other day,I have always been whispering.
"When are you gonna stop this whispering Tonia,I can hardly hear you" anna complained.
" You deal with that"I half yelled at her.
" Psycho"she stuck out her tongue
"Bitch" I retorted.
"Girls,stop!!!!" Tessa commanded" so,are you two going together tomorrow?"
I chewed my nails"I think so".
"Can't.  Wait to see how big you are Tonia" Bella joked.
I pulled my top up and showed them my stomach.
" Wow"
" Now am gonna cry"
"You look so nice,no stretch marks,am proud of you"Bella commented.
" It's still a little early girls,am just two months gone."
" Whatever bitch, pregnancy  suits you"Anna whined.i blushed
" He said I looked cute today" I blushed.
"Wait who........Martin,I smell a love story girl"Bella joked.
" I smell a long story Bella.......it's just been two months and I have stories that would last me a lifetime.cant imagine seven months to come"I reported.
" Wait, girlfriend.........you sound like you like him. Do you?"Tessa screamed.
" What ,no,offcourse not"I saw the look on their faces,and I mellowed immediately" maybe a little"
"What!!!!!"
"Go!!!!!girl!!!!"
"Are you insane?"
They all spoke simultaneously.
And they started arguing with themselves.
"Bye girls,talk to you later" and I ended the call.
Have got enough headaches already.
As soon as my head it the pillow,I relocated to dream Land.

Unknown to Antonia and her friends,Martin Pierce heard every single bits of their conversation especially the confession part. He smiled to himself as he moved away from her door .