Keeps

" son......."
" Yes Mom?" He answered sipping his wine.
" Antonia here, is different from other girls have seen with you....." She began. I smiled at her. I was already in love with his mom. She smiled back.
" I know"he whispered. Staring at the food placed before him.
Wait!!!!!!! What...... I was so awed. But right there, I remembered that all this was an act. I stared at my fingers.
"And she's pregnant son, you need to treat her well" she said loudly.
" I can take care of myself". I told her smiling sweetly. She cupped my chin.
"I know girl" she hit her son lightly across the head." She's for keeps son, can I trust you on this one? " She asked , I felt really sad for her.
"Can we eat now....... Am starving" i faced her giving her the puppy dog eyes.
"See that Mel......you talk alot,now the poor girl is starving" Sam scolded his wife.
" Sorry dear...." She replied smiling at me.

" So,am curious,how did you guys meet?" I turned 360degrees to face Martin .
" Well,we just met,kinda"i shrugged laughing it off.
"I met her at the company mom, apparently,she trailed someone who bashed her car into our company. It was really late and raining,I saw her standing outside the company completely soaked. I helped her mom that day and we just got along sort of." I stared at Martin with my jaw dropping to my chest. He was such a sweet liar.
"Awwwwn,did you later find the guy?" His sister asked.
Me and Martin stared at each other not knowing what to say. I decided to help him out.
"Well, Marty here suggested that I should let it go." I turned to face him: faking my am in love with this guy look:.He said,since we found each other,we actually owe the guy a favour.we both decided to let it go".He intertwined our fingers together and smiled at me.
" Oh look at that Sam,you guys look perfect together." Mel cooed.she took a picture of us on her phone
"Am guessing you bought another car for her right?" His sister asked.
"Oh yeah,a car.......he did" i smiled nervously.
"What brand?" She asked again.
"My dream car,it's a Chevrolet,........a white,yeah.....a white Chevrolet." I answered again.
" Never knew you were this mushy big brother"she joked.
" Yeah,love kinda does that to you" he brought our entwined fingers together and kissed mine.
I blushed.
" No PDA's please" she squealed.
" A kiss won't hurt though" his mom said.
He kissed me. Softly,tenderly......it was really nice.
" Awwwwn son.......am happy for you" his mom said giving him a side hug.

After spending three hours chatting, Martin announced that it was time to leave.
"I'll come visit soon okay" his mom promised as she hugged me for the hundredth time today.
His dad also pulls me in for  a hug." Don't hesitate to call us if he does something wrong."I nodded.
I waved to Eve,but she hugged me too." I'll miss you".
" Me too" i whispered. This girl definitely loved the word 'miss'.
We got into the car,after another round of hugs. I waved to them untill we pulled out of the driveway.
"Your parents are superb." I commented smiling at him.
"I know" he answered curtly.
"Am sorry,did I say something?.........or do something??" I asked.
" Nope" he answered again.
I shrugged dismissively.And adjusted the car seat in order to sleep.
I was deeply asleep when I felt someone waking me. I opened my eyes slowly. It was Martin. I turned to look around and saw that we were already home.
"That was fast" I yawned.
"Yeah,really fast......you slept all through you know" he said sarcastically. I hissed.
" Well,why aren't you pulling into the compound?" I asked getting down from the car.
" Someone's moving into the next house,the moving truck is blocking our entrance" he got down and stood beside me.
We began to walk up to the house,when I saw someone I never thought that I could see again.
He turned around and I stood rooted to the spot.
" Antonia" he called walking up to us.
"Who is he?" Martin whispered beside me.
"That's Lucas" i whispered back.
Lucas walked up to us and hugged me .lifting me up in the process."oh my gee!" He exclaimed.
"You're pregnant?" I nodded."wow,you married?" He asked.
I shook me head 'No'.
" Have missed you some much Antonia,you live here?" He asked pointing to Martin's house.
" Yeah" i turned to see Martin entering the house.
" Who's he?" Lucas asked referring to Martin.
" Long story" i dismissed.
" Well,guess what Ave gat baby girl,Ave gat all the time in the world as we are now neighbours "he squealed pointing to the house beside Martin's .
" That's good,I guess" I smiled at him." I'll see you later Lucas " I waved at him.
" See you soon b" he called.
I turned back and smiled at him.
I was almost at the door when I saw Martin,peeping through the window. Immediately he saw me,he closed the window.
Now he's mad...

So,what do y'all think about jealous Marty🙃🙃
And Lucas,has a lot of roles to play in this book
Let me know your thoughts please( am begging) ....am on my knees ( no am not😜).
Anyways guys please,it really means a lot.
I love you all🖤🖤.