Sunday

"Add a little blush" Tess advised Bella as she was the one in charge of my makeup.
"Honestly girls, I think this is enough" I whined staying at my self in the mirror.
" She has a point Tess. You look good honey" Bella commented. I blushed.
" Somebody is getting a hard-on today"Anna whistled.
" Turn baby"Tess said and I stood up and turned in my beautiful shiny black gown. "You look smoking hot girlfriend".
"Do you think they'll like me?" I asked concerned.
"Why do you care,just be yourself bitch" that was Anna.
" Offcourse babe why not........if we,can manage to do just that,who the fuck are they to not like you" Bella answered .
I hugged her and the girls hugged us too." Geez,I can't breathe".
They seperated and I moved out.placing one hand on my bump.
I met Martin at the end of the stairs.
"Wow.... Tonia,am speechless.......you look amazing" he commented...
"I know......." I looked at his attire.He was wearing a white polo and a blue jean." Martin,I think am overdressed"
"What?" He yelled" you look great"
" Look at what you're wearing Martin,it's casual and am dressed like it's  my fucking engagement party" i whined
" These people are my parents,I know them,I don't have to dress loud ok,and you look really great" he reassured. He placed his hand on the small of my back and urged me forward.
"Have fun" I heard the girls shout when we got out of the house. I waved at them and they waved back from the window of my room.
Martin opened the door to the passenger side and I got in.  " So,does Barbara know about this?"
"Nope,I kinda forgot to tell her". He answered starting the car.
I smiled to myself...... I was his girlfriend for the day.
" What's that goofy smile on your face.....it looks really scary" he started the car and pulled out of the driveway
" It's nothing,am just nervous..... I think"
"Hey" he turned to face me" there's no need to be".
I gave him a fake smile.
" So what kinda would you tell them after the contract is up?" I asked.
He gripped the steering wheel hard" you abandoned me and the kids"
"What,no, they'd hate me for life!" I exclaimed.
" You don't care,do you?" He paused" they are my parents....."
  " That is a really callous thing to say Martin, offcourse I care" I yelled.
" You are carrying my baby,and those are my parents.....am sure we'll do great without Antonia's help" he said sarcastically.
" Well,the kids are yet to be formed,I could just get an abortion." I bluffed.
" You wouldn't dare" he said.
" Fuck you Martin" i screamed.

The car ride was silent after our outbursts towards each other. At this moment,I really hated Martin Pierce.
I felt my baby give a kick and I placed my hand on my stomach. In as much as I would rather commit suicide than say what I was about to say,I really didn't have a choice.
" Am hungry"
He laughed out really loudly.
" Stop laughing Martin,it's your baby's fault" I pouted.
" Fine Antonia,you're gonna eat. I wouldn't want you eating me raw now would I?" He pulled into a pizza spot .." cheese, pepperoni,meat......"
"Cheese,thank you"
He got down from the car to buy me the pizza.
He came back some minutes later with a box of pizza and an ice cream ( cold stone).
"How many more minutes to your parents?" I asked before digging into my meal.
" 45 mins" he replied and continued driving.

" We are here..." He turned to face me as he parked the car" you finished the whole box!"
I nodded.
" Damn....we've gat a huge problem here"he murmured.
" Whatever"i reapplied my lipstick and got down from the car. The house was gigantic.....see through glasses all through.
"Can you just stop with that Expression?" He asked sounding bored.
" The house is really nice"I commented.
"I know,I get that all the time."..... He walked up to me and gave me his hand. I slipped mine into it and we began to walk together to the front door."I think,that's it's fucking insane,just a little stone,thrown in this direction would shatter all the glasses......the house gat no privacy. I had to beg mom and dad to help me cover my room." He pointed towards a window up" that's my room over there" his room was glassed,it was covered with a black wood...,the house was really nice.
He pressed the doorbell "when the husband is an estate agent and the wife is architect,this is all you get".
The door opened revealing his sister.......she rushed forward and hugged me tightly." Oh my gosh,Ave missed you." For someone you've seen only once.........how do you even miss them?.
" Same here. " I replied.
" Common in" she pulled me in.
"No greeting?" Martin asked his sister.
"Sorry bro"she hugged him.
We all went in." I told mum alot about you..... And offcourse Martin,you're about to be lectured" she kept on talking and talking till we walked into the sitting room.
There I saw a woman,and a man smiling widely at us.
" Don't just stand there young lady,come here" she spread her hands out and I walked forward to hug her." Am Melissa,this is my husband Sam....we are Martin's parents."
" It's really nice to meet you sir and ma".
" Come of it.call me Mel" she scolded.
I smiled....." You look really good. How many months are you on?"
" Going to six months" i replied.
She walked up to Martin and tapped his head lightly." Can't believe you kept her from us all this while ".
" Ouch mom.....it was meant to be a surprise" he whined
" Enough you look,let's move on to the main course now shall we?" That was Martin's dad,Sam." This young lady must be starving."
" You have no idea" Martin whispered.

We all gathered at the dining room and took our seats. I was sitting beside Martin,Sam was sitting opposite us with Martin's sister and his mom was sitting beside Martin.
This was definitely gonna be a night to remember. I turned to face Martin and I caught him already staring at me. He looked away quickly and blushed turning completely red.

What.the.fuck.was.that??.