A big yes

" I had to rush in here as soon as bella told me. Am so happy for you Antonia....your kids are so beautiful." Clarissa gushed. " What are their names?"
" Adrian and Aimee." I answered .
" That is so sweet." She cooed,placing a kiss on their cheeks.
" How's the restaurant coming along?" I asked referring to Bella's family restaurant .
"Going good as always. Have always told your friend to take a break. She thinks the restaurant is gonna close up under one day of her absence. Always wanting to impress her dad. The old man isn't even acknowledging her. He's too blinded by his new family to notice her."  She explained.
" He never liked Tessa,Anna and I. He thinks we are the bad eggs. I just wish she could open her eyes to see that she's better off without him." I added.
" Since Betty stole her fiance,she figured she could drown her worries into work......hey,you know she's got a little crush on Davis,I mean,the guy is so hot. She hides Everytime he comes around to the store." She said.
" Yeah,yunno the guy is her stepbrother and all. She's respecting that. If I were in her shoes,I would jump the guy, after all Betty did it and got away with it." I said angrily. " Turns out,the guy beats her ass now every other day. I would say she deserves it. She saved Bella from him. Since her dad didn't have a problem with what Betty did,Bella should do the same with his little stepson."
" You should tell her all that,cause she doesn't want to hear it from me?" Clarissa asked.
" She runs away every time we mention it." I said.
" Then I guess I'll be the one to talk some sense into her." She said. " Enough about Tessa,I saw a fine piece of meat looking my way when I drove in earlier." She winked at me .
" Am guessing that's Lucas." I answered.
" I swear,I saw him staring back at me. Wanna maybe introduce us?" She winked.
" He's younger than you though....he's just 26, and you're what? 40. No offense Clarissa,but you're  like his mom." I laughed.
" Ouch Tonia." She punched me lightly." Am just 39,not yet 40."
"What's the difference girl?" I rolled my eyes.
"What's the deal with Tessa and this Martin's friend? They came by the restaurant last week and they looked all lovey dovey,and now I learn they've broken up?"
" First of all,Tessa hates that word. She said they weren't dating so they didn't exactly break up. Secondly,they were just fuck buddies. I guess she isn't interested in a relationship with a title." I shrugged. I was done trying to bring them back together. They fought each other all night long,breaking things in the house. I chased the both of them out with a rolling pin. "How's the divorce gig coming along?" I asked her diverting her attention from Tessa's.
"Slowly. Damien still hasn't signed yet." She sighed. Damien was her husband of ten years now,turns out he had been cheating on her since half that time.
"He'll come around. Are you sure that's what you really want though?" I asked her,she really loved her husband.
"It is what I want Antonia,that bastard doesn't deserve me. You need to see the skinny ass bimbo he was cheating on me with. A model of some sort. I get that she's pretty and all,but it's pretty obvious she's with him cause of the little money he has." She hissed.
" That's fucked up." I agreed." If you're sure that divorce is what you really want,I've got a pretty good lawyer I can fix you up with." I winked at her.
" Seriously! He's a lawyer!" She exclaimed,we were talking about Lucas.
" He is." I picked up my phone to call him." Hey Luke,common up,Ave gat a client for you."
I ended the call". He's coming over."
" My oh my." She sighed applying her lipgloss and fixing her make up. I couldn't help but laugh.
"Hey baby." He walked in,placing a kiss on my cheek.
"Hi Lucas,meet Clarissa Williams,soon to be Clarissa Davis. She's getting a divorce. I recommended you." I explained.
" Girl she fine!" He whispered in my ear. " Hello,nice to meet you." He shook her hand as Clarissa blushed.
"Same here. Can we talk later,am about to leave,am almost late for work." She asked him.
" Sure,if I could have your contact?" He gave her his phone as she typed in her number. "Alright then,I'll talk to you later. Antonia,have gat to run. Am outta groceries,I'll see you later." He bid kissing me on my other cheek.
Clarissa let out a deep breathe as he walked out."Girl he fine!"
"Funny,he said the same thing about you." I laughed.
"Since you gave the kids the first letter of your own name Antonia,what's Martin's?" She asked.
" Miles and Mia...Martin choose those himself ." I told her.
"So lovely,what about wedding plans..?"
I chuckled." We haven't talked about that."
"Seriously...I mean what else are you waiting for? The kids are born,you should start thinking wedding bells."
"Martin and I haven't talked about that yet."
" As much as I hate to do this,I have to go." She said standing up to place Adrian in his crib. I placed his baby sucker in his mouth and watched as he sucked it in and out.
"Thanks for dropping by Clarissa,I really appreciate." I bid as we both walked out of the house.
" Anytime honey,I love kids...and I love you more." She hugged me.
And then she left. I sighed to myself as I sulked back into the house. The house had gotten alot more boring after Tessa,Chris and Eve left this morning.
Martin was in his sturdy,doing some paperwork. I knew better than to disturb him while he was busy.
I walked back to the nursery to breastfeed Aimee.
"Am I invited?" Martin asked sticking his head in through the door.
" Nope."
" Ouch,why you gon break my heart girl?" He asked holding onto his heart. I didn't reply. " I heard what your friend said."
I looked up at him."you really need to stop listening to my conversations."
He walked in,closing the door behind him." It wasn't intentional,I stopped when I heard my name." He knelt at my front,placing a soft kiss on my exposed breast.
" And what exactly did you hear mr Pierce?" I asked still feeling the tingling sensation of his lip on my breast.
" The marriage part. I know we haven't talked about it,but I want to get married,have kids with you."
" That would have been really sweet if we didn't have kids already." I joked.
" This is so serious Antonia." He said sounding really serious.
"Are you proposing to me without a ring Martin, seriously?"
"Is that a yes or a no?"
" A yes if I see a real ring and probably a candlelit dinner without the kids around ."
" You've got it baby." He said kissing me.
" I love you." I whispered.
" Not as much as I love you though."he complained.
" More than you do. I loved you first." I admitted.
He chuckled." Finally,I got a confession from you."
" Fuck off Martin,that just came out. "
" Am so jealous of Aimee right now,can I get one of those?" He asked referring to my breast.
" Jealous much?" I taunted.
"You have no idea how much." I kissed him back.
"And yes Martin,a very big YES. I'll marry you,any day,any time." I replied.
" Thank you baby." He stood up to pick Adrian from his bed." Now,he's turn.."
I took him from him and gave Aimee to him.
" She's so pretty." He cooed kissing Aimee on her lip.
" You really need to stop doing that, perv."
" She's jealous honey." He whispered loudly into aimee's ear.
" You wish." I rolled my eyes at him.
He laughed loudly and Aimee joined him laughing sweetly.

And their names are............. Adrian and Aimee 💃
And they also bear miles and mia🤗🤗
I honestly prefer miles and Mia,but my friend here says I should use the letter 'A'.
There you go.
See you in the next chapter 🤝