The wedding/The wedding guest.

We have come this far guys💃💃
Am excited....... Thanks for all your comments, I read them all. 
Now who's ready to attend a wedding!!!!!!
Plus..... Who is the wedding guest🙄🤔
I guess you have to read to find out.
All that being said, let's get Antimarty married🤵👰.........

                     ......... $$$$$$$$..........

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up with an hangover, thanks to the water I drank in between every glass of wine. My friends were not so lucky, as they all downed drugs like drinks.
"Martin called, everything is set, my parents are bringing the kids over to the church, and he not so politely ask us to hurry the fuck up. Can't believe I overslept on my wedding day... It's past ten! "
" Can you like stop talking, I have a banging headache. And I only had one shot of whiskey."Tessa whistled.
She seemed a little off, she was the only one vomiting amongst us. I guess her system was already rejecting alcohol, due to her frequent intake of them not so long along.
"You'll be fine." I went in to take my bathe, on getting back, my makeup artist had arrived.
" Let's make me a bride!"

Martin's p.o.v

" Just save it, what do you mean by the girls slept over? "
" They did, you asked them to, paying them a huge amount of money to follow us back to the hotel. I can't believe you can't remember. " Lucas replied.
" I was drunk guy, weren't you supposed to know that." I argued.
"Can you two stop arguing already! My head is pounding. " Chris said.
" You made me fuck a stripper the night before my wedding! " I ignored Chris and faced Lucas again.
" Funny, am not the one that got your dick hard, and then whipped it out and started springing it in alright. "Lucas answered.
" I fucked up, badly, madly. Antonia is never going to forgive me. "
"You're  going to tell her?" Chris asked looking surprised.
" I sure will, I would rather I tell her than she hears it from someone else. "I confessed.
" That's inspiring. If it helps, nothing happened between  anybody. I sent them off after you both got drunk out of your asses at the club. "
" What!!!!! "I was happy and at the same time angry, and I was going to knockout that son of a cockroach. But that would be after the wedding, cause we were running late again.
"You're welcome by the way.... Lucas to the rescue." He praised himself.

                        ............. &..........
"You look....... breathtaking Antonia,I can't believe my baby is getting married."My drama queen mom said wiping her tears. " Still feels like yesterday."
"I know mum,stop crying."
" I can't help it,you look amazing." She commented again, giving me a hug. " Am so happy for you. Martin's a nice guy."
" Meet the babies......"Eve crooned bringing the babies in.
" They look wonderful." I whispered stretching out my arms to hold them." Thank you eve. Hope they weren't too much too handle."
"We had fun....right babies?" She asked and they both smiled at us. " So do you really want to do this,with my brother....I mean,not like I don't want you too,I just.....oh gosh,am blabbing.Its just,I've never been to a wedding of someone so close to me."
" It's perfectly fine, and yes,I really wanna get married to your big brother. Even though am nervous as hell,am down for this,hell....let's go get me married!!!" I gushed out,my mom applauded. I didn't know she was still there.
She pulled herself to a nearby chair in the room turned dressing room/makeover studio. Patting her evergrowing baby bump. "Anthony won't stop kicking." She smiled. And yes,we were expecting a baby boy. And he's name is Anthony,my parents have never been happier. My mom is now wearing her wedding ring again,and my dad has always been by her side.
Life is good.
My kids were dressed up in a white suit and a pink mini gown respectively.. white suit for the dad and a pink gown to compliment mine. Martin got the matching bracelets worth millions of dollars. With their names embroidered in tiny letters 'Miles and mia'.
We had a huge fight about the everyday increase of accessories in the nursery. There was barely enough space to pass through. He was a very wonderful dad,but also an overindulging one at that.
Mia made  a tiny whine,about to erupt into a large cry, digging her head through my chest...in search of food. Evelyn took miles and watched me breastfeed Mia.

"I still don't feel too good." Tessa complained. Making her way out of the room as my mom ate her third round of small chops.
"I'll call the doctor to come check on you." I said after her...I heard that my very own bald headed doctor was amongst the wedding guest. I sent a quick text to Bella to send him up to the room.
A beautiful bouquet arrived for me,a few minutes later,with a simple warning/love quote attached to it.
Dear wifey,I think I've grown a couple of beards waiting at this alter,get your pretty self out here now. Let's cheers to forever.
I love you.
Husby........

I sent him a text.
Wifey?.....what if I change my mind.
TOICM:    I'll take that as a joke . You love me too much dearest wifey.
You're too full of yourself. My world doesn't revolve around you Martin Pierce.
TOICM: you're right,it just centres around it. The priest is looking at me funny. Get your sexy ass down here.
Probably thinks you're chatting with a girl.
TOICM: I actually am.
I mean another girl....I wouldn't put it past you. Remind me why am doing this.
TOICM: I love you...you love me,we have beautiful kids,and we are going to have about two more..... Should I keep going?
You're proud. I'll see you in a few....might as well come down there in an oversized shirt saying. 'what's the point,we've got kids already.'
TOICM: Don't you dare......

                    (The one I call mine........TOICM)
That was all I got. My guess is the priest probably seized his phone. I dropped my phone and stood up,staring at my self in the tall mirror. I looked like a bride.
"Now let's get the show on the road. Everyone's waiting at the church. Shall we?" My dad asked making his appearance. He was clad in a black and white striped suit. His wife was wearing a white dress. They were matching. I took his hand as Bella and Eve carried the children. Tessa,on returning to the room helped my mum up from the chair she had been sitting on. My bridesmaids consisting of Bella,Anna, Eve and Tessa were wearing pink dresses,matching mine.

Martin's p.o.v

Eve made her way in first,spraying roses on the red carpet....followed closely by Bella pushing the babies in their cute little baskets. Tessa and Chris made their way in next. Holding each other by the elbow.
And then the congregation stood up as my wife stood at the entrance,the sun shining directly at her face from the open door. She slowly made her way in,wearing a pink top and a skirt, tightening her mad curves. Trust Antonia to wear this for her wedding. She looked magically beautiful in the dress with her white veil and the bouquet. She smiled at some people as she passed them,giving her dad a kiss on the cheek at the front row. He held her hand and they both walked up to me. We were staring right into each other's eyes. She was the best thing that has ever happened to me,and was always going to be.
I lost concentration untill the moments to say out I do's.
"Do you Martin Pierce take Antonia Lewis, as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer till death do you apart? "
" I do. "I replied hastily.
" And do you Antonia Lewis, take Martin........"
"I do." She replied cutting him off.
The audience laughed, I smiled.
" And now, by the power vested in me, by God and man, I now pronounce you... Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. "
I didn't know I had been holding my breath untill I heard the pastor say that. I lifted her veil and kissed her,I kissed my wife.

"So what inspired pink?" I asked, whispering into her ear as we made our way to the car.
"Oh God,I should have asked you first. I didn't really fancy the white ones I saw. You don't like it?" She looked sad.
" I do,no gosh,I love it. You look very beautiful in it. "I corrected.
" Thank you husby."
" You're welcome wifey." I kissed the top of her head." Now do me a favor and close your eyes."
She looked surprised but obeyed..I held her hand and led her outside."Open..."
She did slowly and she let out a huge scream hugging me before running over to her wedding present. A white Chevrolet,like she has always wanted.
"Took you long enough big brother." Eve smiled standing beside me looking at the overwhelming bride.

The reception was held at a very big event center,with a strict enter with your invitation card. One would wonder how SHE still made her way in.
She was sitting at the front row,sipping a glass of water smiling evily at us. She got there before us..
"What is she doing here?" Antonia asked panicking beside me.
I wish I had an answer to that. SHE slowly stood  Up and walked up to us. "Really thought i wouldn't be here.....you owe me Martin."

Okay guess who............
And they are married,yay