New story alert

Rainy side up

Chapter 1
                  ...................&&......................

It didn't help that the rain couldn't stop pouring. It didn't help that the restaurant was filled to the brim with people who ran in to stay out of the rain. It also didn't help that my staffs were running fashionably late, and we've got tons of orders coming in. It did not also help that we've just got a huge 3000 takeout orders. The delivery was ready, already packed, but the driver hasn't arrived.
"Bella dear, I think you should go. Tommy and I can handle the shop. "Clarissa yelled above the earpiercing thunders and the chatters of customers.
"Are you sure,I mean,just the two of you?" I yelled back. She nodded. And then gave me a thumbs up.
I made my way out back,heading into the parking lot downstairs. I debated changing back into my normal clothes,but then canceled the thought cause I didn't really know anyone I wanted to impress over there. I started the engine and drive out,driving slowly in the ever pouring rain.
The new micro finance company was directly opposite the restaurant,but because of the rain,and lack of manpower,I had to drive. I parked in their lot,and motioned to the security guards to help me with the packages.
"Please be careful." I warned,the packs contained pancakes and eggs,bacon and sausages and sandwiches. They were just light snacks to munch on.
We entered the elevator with our hands filled and I struggled to press's the top floor,the fourteenth. It was a conference room,filled with business men and women from all over the world discussing money. They all stopped and stared at me and the three security guards. "Am very sorry for the delay. " I started distributing them and bowing,cause it was a good twenty minutes past the agreed time.
"Just shows how reliable you are at what you do." The man standing at the far end said.
" And like I said earlier,am sorry. Ten percent off on the payment." I bargained.
" It's not about the money." He hissed.
I decided to just ignore him and continued passing around the snacks. After successfully distributing them. "Thank you so much for your understanding,we look forward to many more services to offer you."
" I wouldn't be too sure of that if I were you."The same man said again. I sighed,refusing to give him what he wants.
I made my way out. Animals in men form! I prayed to never meet him again.

Turns out God didn't hear that prayer or maybe he did,and then he just decided to ignore. Cause I met that animal in man form again. And it also turns out,that he's My neighbor.
That man is Floyd Tennison. And he's here to make my life a meaningless hell. It also DOESN'T help that he's a walking God. A freaking Adonis. He's good looking,well built....and guess what, he knows he IS.

Prologue of rainy side up.
Do you likey?
Let me hear your thoughts in the comment section, Do you want or you don't?
And while you're still deciding,go check out my new story, Ties that bind.
Available on my profile.
See you👋