The visit

"martin, this is so beautiful!" I exclaimed walking into the nursery.
"All Chris's idea." He said behind me.
"I honestly think you'll make a great dad Chris." I turned to him giving him a light hug.
" Probably late into the future. "He waved it off laughing.
" You just need to exercise a little patience. She's usually very hard headed. But she'll come around, trust me. "I told him referring to Tessa.
" I honestly don't care to be discussed, LIKE I AM NOT HERE." Tessa said shrugging.
"I wasn't saying it behind you, I wanted you to hear me." I told her taking my daughter from her to lay her on her bed.
"Yeah...yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes and walked out.
" Honestly thought you'd go for Bella,she's still the nicest and cool headed amongst them."Martin advised.
" Hello! Including me?" I raised a brow at him.
" I meant amongst the other three babe, I've got the best in the bunch ." He amended placating me.
" Yeah,yeah, whatever." I mimicked Tessa.
I pushed the both of them out of the room. Not wanting them to disturb my daughter's beauty sleep.

*********************
" Truth..." They all chorused at me as we played a game.
" Okay,okay...fine.". I succumbed. They were all pissed off caused I had been choosing dare, simply because I had someone to do all their requests with.
"Tell us your worst sexual experience ever." And offcourse laidies and gentlemen,that was Tessa. She always had the craziest stuffs to say.
"Well......" I tried to remember as they all turned their focus to me."would be when my boyfriend's mom back in high school caught me and him  having sex and she suggested to join."
" Oh my God." Tessa exclaimed ". And what did you do?"
" I left...I wasn't into that kind of shit." I admitted.
" Damn!! Some people are into that." Anna said wriggling her brows.
" No shit!" I exclaimed at what she was suggesting.
"I only tried it twice. It was nice ...kinda.". She confessed .
" I most definitely cannot believe this,why you never mentioned it to me before?" Tessa asked shocked.
" It's been long."Anna answered.
" All right girls, I've gat a question for y'all too." Lucas said downing his glass of Brandy. "Have y'all had the idea,or even thought of having sex,lesbian shit?"
" Fuck no!"
" Offcourse not!"
" That's absurd!"
We all argued.
" We all are very straight. Like very fucking straight. We've never thought of that before." I flared up.
" Hey,babe....chill. if you haven't,there's no reason to get all riled up."Martin said placing a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off.
"Like seriously,we really have....." I tried to argue again but was interrupted by an unwanted guest.
"I hear there's a party." Barbara said making her way in.
I sighed deeply. It's only been four hours since I last saw her,and now she was here, reminding me of our last discussion,which I still haven't told Martin about.
"Sooo,am guessing this is Barbara." Lucas said checking her out " I'll have to shake your hand am Lucas."
"No one asked." She dismissed him.
" Ouch...." He said dropping his hand to his side.
"Barbara,who invited you?" Martin asked her,going straight to the point.
" Antonia did." She said making herself comfortable on the couch beside Martin.
"She did?" Martin asked.
"I did?" I asked.
"Yeah,when we had that nice talk at the hospital." She reminded.
" You came to the hospital?"Martin asked raising a brow at me.
" Offcourse I did....oh my,is that Marty junior?" She asked eve who was carrying the baby boy."such a cute one. I still think you should go for the paternity test Martin. To before one is to before harm. I still remember the doctor telling us two years ago that you could never have a child. I am a living proof. We've been having sex all this while and I haven't gotten pregnant how sure are you that your frozen sperm can make a baby."
" Barbara,I am not going to say this twice,get the hell out of my house." Martin said angrily.
" Let me handle this Martin. Hello Barbara,Ave been wanting to meet you, am tessa, Tonia's friend." Tessa said. I looked at her suspiciously.
"Who cares." Barbara said flipping her hair off.
" Am a little offended cause Antonia shoulda introduced me,and at the same time pleased because she wouldn't have done it right. I've heard a lot about you Barbara,but if I were you,I'll pack my bags and leave."
" Are you done?"Barbara asked nonchalantly.
Tessa sighed obviously trying to keep her anger in check.
"Tessa,don't....trust me,it's not worth it." I assured her.
" Oh it's not.....little miss Antonia Lewis,you've suddenly got the balls to talk back at me?"Barbara asked shocked.
" I wasn't talking to you,and yes, I never lost the balls. Am not fvcking scared of you bitch. Behind all this hard girl facade,there's the innocent girl who just wants to make friends and make peace while at it." I said bravely facing her.
She laughed loudly. "You know,there was a time when me and Martin laughed at how stupid and gullible you are. We laughed at you Antonia."
" There were times when Martin and I laughed at how evil you are,so,tell me something I don't know." I threw back at her harshly.
" I honestly thought you were one to keep your words. I'll be waiting for your reply in the next 48hours. Till then,au revoir." She stood up picking her bag and left the house leaving an over intoxicating smell of her perfume behind.
"Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hate her!" Bella exclaimed.
" Yeah,you should." Tessa agreed.
" This little one is asleep,imma lay him down and prepare us something to eat okay?" Anna asked.
" You're a life saver, Am starving!"Chris whined.
" You're always hungry."Tessa scolded.
"None of your business." He told her curtly.
I saw Tessa whimper,that sentence had hurt her. But sometimes,you had to feel pains to take stuffs seriously. I honestly cannot believe she turned Chris down. The guy likes her,and she obviously likes him too. She's just not comfortable with the fact that she's gonna be tied to a man in a relationship. I shoved her with my elbow and stuck out my tongue at her when she looked at me. She rolled her eyes whispering 'whatever'.
"I have to go now,it's time for my afternoon shift. Clarissa won't be covering for me,so I've gat to go." Bella said packing her stuffs.
" Do you really have to go,I mean,it's your family's restaurant right,one day of being absent won't shut it down."Lucas said.
" I love my job." She replied as she walked over to give me a hug." Congrats once again babe."
"Thank you." I enveloped her in a tight hug.
" Any time,bye guys...."she bid as she walked out.
They all murmured their 'byes'.
"What about you Tessa,not planning on leaving anytime soon?" Lucas asked.
" Am spending the night here,and maybe a few days too." She said .
"What!" I exclaimed. As much as I liked having her around,I couldn't bare staying in the same house with her for a few days.
"You sound like you don't want me here." She accused.
" You were not actually invited."Chris pointed out.
"No one asked you for your opinion." She yelled at him. "And don't you have somewhere to be, probably to Debby's."
" I know you said you don't have any problems with that,but why can't you stop talking about it. I already told you,she's just a friend." He explained.
" No one asked you Christopher." She said.
" Okay,okay.... enough." I interrupted them." Tessa, you're welcome to stay a few days. I think that settles it."
"Thanks babe,I love you."she blew a kiss from across the room. I waved it off. She threw a pillow at me.
"What about me,you guys forgot about me in your little arrangement." Anna said waving her hands.
" You can share a room with Tessa."
"Offcourse not,she snores." Tessa objected.
"No I don't,and we've always shared a room,and a bed,which you didn't have any problem with before." Anna said.
I rubbed my forehead tiredly as I turned to face Martin who just watched them laughing to himself.
"And with that,I'll like to be dismissed. Am so tired." I yawned.
" I could give you a full body massage."Lucas suggested.
Martin gave him a death glare. " I'll take care of it. Off we go darling."
"Night guys." I bid.
"Nighty......"

I had changed into my pyjamas. I was so glad I was ALMOST back to my normal shape. Pregnancy was another type of heavenly_hell.
"Barbara mentioned something earlier,why didn't you tell me she visited?" He asked as he settled beside me on the bed.
" Tomorrow Marty,let's do this tomorrow...please?" I asked him too tired to even open my eyes.
" Alright babe,I love you..". He placed a kiss on my forehead.
" Love you more." I managed to reply as he turned off the light.
I fell asleep immediately.

New character alert y'all.....
She was mentioned earlier, CLARISSA.
She'll be playing a very important role in the Barbara/Antonia/Martin gig.