Incoming

Antonia's  p.o.v

"mum, am fine...... Was just a little kick, they do it all the time." I reassured.
" You sure, we should take you in, to the hospital"she  said worriedly.
" Am fine mom, my water hasn't broke yet." I told her. "You should go, don't keep dad waiting."
"You really think I should, I can't leave you like this" she said pouting. She had a date with my dad and he was going to come pick her up anytime from now.
"You sure about this baby? I mean, I could always turn him down. "She suggested.
" No you don't, I'll be fine. "I stood up gently to open the door for dad.
"Hey baby girl.... How's my grandkids doing?" He asked giving me a side hug.
" Fine dad.... Am guessing those are for mum?" I asked referring to the flowers he was carrying.
"You've got that right baby, this is for my favourite girl in the world. " He beamed.
" That worked about 20 to 25 years ago honey.... Try a better one next time. "Mom said coming up behind me.
He gave her the flowers and kissed her lightly on the lips.
" I'll bring her back before 11pm,and no alcohol." He told me making me burst into laughter.
" Have fun...... Kids"i waved still laughing.
"Baby, are you sure?" My mom turned back to ask me. I nodded"call me if anything happens, I'll be right over."
"Bye Mom, bye dad..... Have fun, but not too much fun. "I yelled at their retreating backs.

I walked into the house and collapsed on the sofa. Whoever said pregnancy was easy. I was almost bursting.... I put on the TV and started watching cartoons. I didn't like watching those, but turns out, that was what my babies wanted at the moment.

***************************
I have been here for eight days now, and I haven't stopped thinking about him. I knew he was worried sick wherever he was, but I really needed the space.
I brought out my phone, debating whether it was the right time to call my friends or not.
I put the sim back in and switched it on.
I called them ..... Without further thoughts.
"Hola laidies!" I had missed  them so much.
"BITCH!!!! "They all screamed at once.
Now, that was our signatory greeting.
"Where the fuck are you?" That was Tessa..... Obviously.
"Antonia, I honestly cannot believe you would leave without telling us. "That was Bella.
" Am so pissed off right now, where on Earth are you? "Anna asked.
" Am fine, thanks for caring, I just wanted to clear my head, that was why I left. Am so sorry girls. "I apologized.
" Well, you missed alot, but I'll fill you in.. first off, Tessa broke up with Chris. "Anna said.
" We didn't break up, damn...we weren't even dating,it's not classified as break up. I can't believe you girls." I heard Tessa say in the background... I chuckled. Typical contessa.
" Yeah yeah, whatever you say ma'am." I imagined Bella saying this with a eye roll. I missed them,so much.
"And then,Martin and Lucas became friends." Anna said.
"What,Martin hates his guts!"i exclaimed.
"Turns out finding you, brought them closer. "Bella added.
" Wow, I guess that's good , how's he doing.... Martin?"
"Girl you don't wanna know."
"He's like a wounded puppy, girl you broke his heart. "
" More like he broke mine. "I reminded.
" He's sorry, you didn't even let him explain himself. That was kinda stupid of you. "Anna said.
I stood up to stretch my legs as it was swelling while I was sitting. I picked up the flower dad gave Mom and went to the kitchen to find a vase for it.
Meanwhile, the girls were rambling about their daily lives as I supported the phone with my shoulder.
"Girls, you guys are forgetting the most important question here." Bella suddenly said.
" Oh yeah, and what's that? "Anna asked.
" What planet are you Tonia?"she asked.
" Oh yeah, I second that, where the fuck are you? "Tessa asked too.
" I third that, you've gat to start talking girl, cause we coming to pick you up. "
I was about to reply when I saw a small rat walking out from the cupboard. I let out a tiny scream and jumped. Causing my phone to fall into a full bucket of water.
Oh oh!!!!!! I cursed silently as I removed the sim card and wiped the phone with a clean clothe. I put it under a bowl full of rice. Let's hope that works.

************************
Turns out, I wasn't the only one scared when I saw that rat. My babies haven't stopped kicking none stop and I was getting really scared.
Turns out, there was no phone to call mom, and I couldn't even walk as I collapsed on my bed, writhing in pains.
And then, it started getting a little bit real when I saw blood on my bed.
I began feeling dizzy and then passed out.
************************

Martin's p.o.v

"I need you to track this number asap..... No, not asap, I mean right now." I informed restlessly.
" Calm down man, you need to be calm." Chris advised.
I sat down beside the IT guy as he copied the number on his system.... I just hired the fucking best tech guru in the whole of America. I silently prayed,that he would work the wonders people said he could.
"She sounded really scary." Tessa said reminding me of the incident.
" I told you to call Immediately she makes contact."I reminded them, keeping my anger in check.
"We didn't even talk for that long, it was about just a minute.... "Anna said.
" Sorry to interrupt, but this one over here, says five minutes, sixteen seconds. "The tech guy said.
" Was it that long? "Tessa exclaimed feighing surprise.
"How many more minutes?" I asked
"About seven more, the area is kinda isolated. "He reported." Not sure it's on the map. "
"Fucking hurry up man...." I turned to the girls, they all looked down at their feet guilty as charged. "How could you not remember to ask for her location, isn't that the reason why we doing all this shit. "
" It's okay man, control it . "Chris said eyeing Tessa." Don't sweat on it."
" I just want her back......safe."i whispered.
" And you will."Tessa affirmed.
I looked at her and she smiled at me."your love is too strong to fail."
"Well....look who's talking, quitter!"Chris said to Tessa..
She gulped and looked back down at her feet. I wish the both of them the best of luck... we'll come back to their case when I find my girl.

"The jet is ready for use,I just got two pilots to start up the engine, we're ready to fly,when you are."Lucas said coming in.
" Thanks man,I really appreciate."
" Can you stop with all the thanks,what are friends for?"he waved it off.
Were we friends,I honestly didn't know,and I wasn't ready to explore that thought.
" Try the number again." I told the tech guy.
"It's still switched off." He shrugged."two more minutes."
"Oh my God......what if she was really kidnapped this time." Anna said screaming in horror.
"Can you stop with this horror pigmentation....you're putting thoughts in my head,it's not exactly needed right now."I warned her.
" I was just saying."she shrugged.
" And I have got it."the IT guy said.
" Oh wow,you aren't gonna say AM IN,like the rest of you say in movies."Tessa joked.
" That's in a movie,this is the real deal....." He said to her." Her last seen,as at twelve minutes ago,was at........................"
I didn't wait to hear the rest....I walked out,hopping into the jet.
" Start trip........" I commanded the pilot as the others trooped in after me.
Hang on Antonia Lewis,WE are coming to get you.....I honestly couldn't wait.
"Everything will be fine." Bella said holding my hands in hers.
I really liked this girl........but I loved my girl more,much more.............

Oh oh!!!!!
Start trip😅😅reminds me of Uber
Speaking of Uber....(It's been a long day, without you my friend....I'll tell you all about it when I see you again😭😭🖤).
Another chapter 😉.....just because y'all asked nicely.🤗🤗.
Poor Antimarty😩😩.....sounds like a drug name 🤣🤣🤣.......
I suck at ship names,let's keep it at  Antonia and Martin 😌( I can't come and go and kill myself)😁😁😁