Two

Julieta's POV

I could hear motorcycles in the distance driving up toward the house. My mind didn't seem to grasp what was happening until I heard the front door slowly open.

Hushed voices sounded, and before I could do anything a very handsome man walked into the living room holding a gun toward me.

"Who the hell are you?! Angel in here!" My old friend walked into the living room with a gun of his own, finger on the trigger ready to pull before he saw me.

His face softened, gun lowering from shooting range. "E, put the gun down. I know this little vixen." I rolled my eyes, standing up with my arms held out for him.

Angel quickly walked the small distance and brought me into a tight hug. It has been a long time since I'd last seen him.

I want to say, maybe, three years?

He kissed my cheek while letting go, turning around to the hot guy standing there completely confused.

"Ezekiel, meet Julieta. An old friend of the MC. She from the Santos-"
I quickly cut him off, "Was. I was part of the Santos." Angel turned to me with an eyebrow raised, silently asking for answers.

That's when the wheels in his head began to turn because he looked around the room before his eyes met mine again.

"Where's Damián? He would never let you come by yourself." My eyes cast down, not wanting to say it. I didn't want it to be true, but it was, I knew it was.
I shook my head as I looked back up at him. A tear rolled down my cheek, my hand quickly wiping it away. "He's dead."

Angel took no time in bringing me in for another hug, both arms wrapped around me comfortingly.

He knew Damián well as the last time we were all together they were almost inseparable. I could feel the sadness wash over the both of us when I felt the stare from the other person in the room.

With a sniffle from my nose, I pulled away from Angel, walking toward the other guy who I didn't know yet.
Wait a second...

Ezekiel.

I know that name from somewhere.

This is Angel's brother!

"So you must be the famous brother from prison I assume?" He looked taken aback, eyes meeting with his brother's before they met mine.
And let me just say, I would stare into those eyes anytime of the day.

Holding out my hand to shake, Ezekiel took it hesitantly. Angel let out a laugh, walking over and slapping his hand over his brother's shoulder. "Don't worry Ez. She's the most trustworthy woman I've ever met. Beside my lovely Adelita who's still recovering from everything."

It was my turn to raise my brow at Angel as he looked over at me with a blush across his cheeks. Never in my life have I seen a woman give him a blush.
"Tell me everything this instant Angel Reyes!" He pushed his brother into me, almost knocking the both of us down, before running throughout the house and to somewhere I wouldn't know where to find him.

I glared at the hallway he disappeared into and back up at Ezekiel who was holding onto my waist to keep my from falling. Almost as if we were in a trance it wasn't until we heard a throat clear that we realized the front door had opened again and an older man had walked in with groceries in hand.

"Julieta! Is that you? Querida how are you?" My hands pushed away Ezekiel from my by, much to my displeasure, to greet Felipe Reyes.

Felipe was like a father to me, seeing as while I was in town the last time he had let me and my brother stay with them for shelter.
The smile on his face brought a smile to mine as we hugged. He handed the groceries to Ezekiel, who quietly made his way to the kitchen to put them up.

"Julieta. You're looking beautiful as ever. How's Damián? Where's that troublemaker? Still in Mexico I assume?" My breathing became slightly rigid as I prepared myself to tell another member of our small family that Damián was no longer... With us.

As if feeling my uncomfortableness, Ezekiel came behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder knowingly, "Hey dad, can I get some help in the kitchen? You bought quite a lot this week." Felipe walked past me, muttering something about always having to do everything in the house.

I looked back at Ezekiel, who was already staring at me, and gave him a small smile which he seemed to have already deciphered. He simply nodded back, heading back into the kitchen.
Angel walked back through the hallway, phone to his ear, "Yeah. Yeah she was here when I got here. Of course. Yes. Ok. I'll tell her. Yeah, yeah, be there in a bit. Bye."

His eyes made their way to mine, hand running through his hair. "Hey, that was Bishop. He wants you at the clubhouse before you can stay here." I nodded, "I'm assuming now?" Angel nodded disappointingly.

I shrugged my shoulders, taking out the keys to my bike from my jean jacket pocket and holding them up with a wicked smile.

"Race ya!"

And just like that, the two of us were running out the house and toward our bikes. "Ez get a move on! We gotta get to the clubhouse ASAP!" We could head the loud groan coming from inside the house as Ezekiel rushed out the house to see the two of us speeding to get our bikes running.

To my liking, I got my helmet on first and my bike was turned on in mere seconds compared to Angel who was still struggling to get his helmet on.

I laughed as I revved my engine once before switching gears and speeding off toward the clubhouse I missed so much.

Looking at my left mirror, I saw Angel speeding to catch up to me, and in my right mirror, there was Ezekiel cruising.

I have to admit, looking at him on his bike was mesmerizing. He looked like he belonged on that bike more than anybody. It was something I could look at anytime of the day.

Wow, I've said that about him twice today.

But what can I say? He's extremely good looking.

Almost as if he knew what I was thinking, he smirked. At me? I don't know. Do I wish it was at me? Kind of. Maybe. A little.

...Yes

Yes

How we feelin about Julie and Ez??? I'm gonna love where this is going >:))))Comment, vote, and maybe follow me!!

Comment, vote, and maybe follow me!!