Five

Julieta's POV

Standing behind the bar I served drinks to Angel and Coco, who asked me about my whereabouts all day. I simply told them I was having some me time, but they didn't buy that as Ez walked into the room only five minutes after I had.

Angel raised his brow at me in a question we both already knew, "Ew! You fucked my brother! That's just- Ew!" Coco and I both laughed, Coco putting a hand over his heart dramatically.
"Jules. I thought I was your one and only. I'm hurt!"

Okay, so I may have slept with Coco three years ago as a... Goodbye present.

Pouring myself a drink I looked up just in time to see Ez sliding onto the seat next to Angel. Angel grabbed Ez by the shoulder, bringing him in close. "Dude! I'm proud of you."

The two of us shared a look as a small blush crept up my neck and to my cheeks. Laughing it off I downed my drink and walked from behind the counter and toward the front door.
I honestly did not want to hear whatever it was Ez was going to say back to Angel.

I think I might've made a mistake.

But damn, was the sex amazing.

And the cuddling afterwards? Heaven.

Walking over to my bike I reached over to open my left saddle bag, pulling out my encrypted iPhone, which kept me hidden from trackers.
Opening it I saw messages from the new Pres of the Santos.

To: Julie Bear
From: Luci
I will find you Julieta.

To: Julie Bear
From: Luci
Don't doubt me. I have my resources.

To: Julie Bear
From: Luci
Julie Bear. Do respond to me.

To: Julie Bear
From: Luci
You can't hide forever mi amor. I'll find you sooner or later. Have fun while you are still free.

Tears made their way to my eyes, threatening to spill as I thought about what was going to happen to me when- IF he found me.
I realized then and there, I couldn't take any chances.

I screamed with rage as I threw the phone onto the ground, smashing it to pieces.

I won't let him have the chance to find me. If I keep hiding here he'll find me for sure. And if he finds out the Mayans are hiding me... Hell.

Hell will break loose.

I threw one leg over my bike, looking back at the clubhouse one last time.
I quickly tossed on my helmet, turning on my bike and riding out of the lot. I could hear shouts behind me, but as fast as I was going, the guys and I both knew they wouldn't catch up to me in time.

Three years ago I made many friends.

Some a little too close, but still friends nonetheless. Getting closer to the apartment complex in sight, I slowed down to park.
On the outside the apartments looked run down and full, but on the inside you could make them look anything but.

The door opened quickly for me as I already had the key to the place, and as I made my way up the stairs I could feel the memories coming back to me slowly, yet at the same time all at once.

"I'm gonna go get us a drink!" I nodded, not knowing what Damián had said. While he walked away I knew he would be coming back quickly so I hurriedly turned on my heel and made a beeline for the VIP section.
There was a guy there that caught my attention, and by the way he stood up as he saw me walking toward the section, I had caught his too.

The smirk that played along his lips mirrored mine as I walked up to the rope that separated VIP from the rest of the club.
VIP was one man and the women around him.
And as I got close he sent each and every one of those women out of the section, his hand extended to me.

I gladly took it, letting him lead me toward the very back of his section where no one would likely see us.
"And what's your name bellissima?" I let a giggle pass my lips as he spoke in a different language. I love men who know different languages.
"Julieta." His large hands curled around the inside of my knee, hitching my leg up and over his lap.
"My name is Primo."

After that, there wasn't much talking.

Standing right outside the door, I knocked softly. Not knowing if he had heard me or not, I knocked again, this time with more force.

In a few seconds the door was opened, revealing a very shirtless Primo.

The surprise on his face turned into confusion and he stepped out of his apartment to look both ways, and then at me.
"Julieta. What brings you here? Not that I'm not glad or anything." I could see the heat reaching his cheeks, which made me proud in some sort of way. I gently pushed him back into his apartment, closing the door with the heel of my foot.

His eyes burned into mine while his hands did more of the talking, pulling my body flush into his. "I need your help Prime."
With that one name, he knew I meant business, but with him, business can also come with pleasure. His hand resting right above my ass slid down further to grab a handful as a bright smile graced his lips.

"Sure. But first. I need your help."

It was a couple hours later when we were finally coming down from our high, bodies completely wore out and stamina gone.
He rested his body between my legs while I looked up at his ceiling thinking about someone I shouldn't be.

"So what brings you here bellissima?" My fingers played with his hair that laid flat on my stomach, trying to get myself to tell him everything.
"I'll give you the rundown. Damián is dead. Lucian wants me to marry him. And I almost put the Mayans in danger."
He quickly sat up, changing positions so my lower half was on top of his lap, his hands resting on either sides of my hips.

"I'll kill him." I shook my head, resting my head on the palms of my hands. "I just need a new identity. That's all. Okay? I don't want anyone else dying." He nodded, the look of uncertainty in his eyes.
I sat up, placing my hands on his neck, pulling him toward me.
I placed a long kiss on his lips, telling him I just need him to be here for me.

When we pulled away for air he nodded. "Just give me your new name." I smiled, kissing him softly in a thank you.

"Luna Correa."

Sooooo Primo

Sooooo Primo. It's very nice to meet you.

Remember to comment and vote!!