Three

Julieta's POV

Arriving at the clubhouse, the three of us parked our bikes and headed straight for the door. I'm not gonna lie, I miss these guys. They were like a second family to me, and especially Damián.
The Mayans helped us when we needed it most three years ago.

When the Santos was barely a beginning.

I smiled at the thought, my hand reaching out to touch the statue of the Virgin Mary, thanking her for my safe arrival in my head.
The boys said their own to her as I walked straight for the President.
I slammed my hands on the table in front of him, eyes narrowed in on his every move.

The two of us never lost eye contact until he started laughing, as did I. "Julie! It's so nice to see you! Under bad circumstances I presume?" I nodded sadly, taking the hug that he was offering.
"Thanks for having me Bishop."
I looked around, smiling at each of the men that are like brothers and fathers to me.

My eyes seemed to register to my brain that someone was missing.

I pulled away from Bishop, brows creased in worry. "Where's Riz?" The men all tensed, none of them wanting to answer me.

I knew what that meant.

Riz was dead.

I wonder how it happened. Nonetheless, I brought the guys into a group hug, which seemed to be very much needed.

The guys all laughed as they hugged one another, even Ezekiel, who I'm not sure if he even knew Riz.

After a couple of moments, the Pres spoke up softly. "Julie. We need to know exactly why you're here." I bit my bottom lip harshly, not wanting to say it again, but I knew I'd have to.

"Damián. He's dead."

The gruff men in front of me all held sadness in their eyes, along with sympathy at the fact that I had lost my only blood brother.
Coco came and pulled me into him, knowing exactly how much my brother meant to me. He placed a small kiss to my temple as he rubbed my arm warmly.

"You know who did it?" I shook my head, looking back at the Pres.
"That's not all. Lucian wanted me to become his wife. So I ran."
Bishop stepped forward angrily, "He what? Who the hell even is this Lucian boy?" A ghost of a smile made its way into my face as the memory of my brother saying the exact words came to my mind.

I had met Lucian at the mall.

He was shoplifting and was almost caught until I came to his rescue. Turns out he was also on the run from a gang in New York.
He went all the way across the US just to get away from him, so I figured he could help me and Damián.

I thought- I had thought that he was a good guy.

I may have fell for him so long ago, and when I broke it off because of my brother... And other things... Well, he didn't take it very good.

He left the Santos for a good two months, and when he came back he was different. More power hungry.

And yet, I thought he would still have Damián's bac-

Wait a damn minute.

You don't think..?

He wouldn't have... Right?

"Jules!" I snapped back to reality, Coco waving his hand in my face rapidly. "Hey, you spaced out for a sec there sweetheart. You okay?" I nodded reassuringly, looking around the room to see everyone had gone their separate ways.
"They got a call from someone... They'll be back. We left Ez here to look after you. I'll be back, okay?"