Chapter 3 🌻 Day 265

265 Days Before

Taehyung PoV

Yes The Day Before This Loop Happen My Life Was Pretty........ Awful

As I Was An

Orphan.

Not With Much Financial Support.

Student waiting for my College Admission.

Had To Find A New Job.

And even a new House.

As I was living with my Aunt's family I had a room or my Dad's Room.

My Dad Was A Researcher For The Pharmaceutical company and had many documents and research papers which made no logic So That I Could have Made Some Money With but that was no Avail.
ps: I Tried!

I was jotting down the college's I Could get In with A Scholarship And Probably In A New City If Possible.

I the Same Old Cafe Remember The One With that Song

🎶 Good Old Days 🎶 Yeah the Same Cafe With Buttercup's.

Oh Right I Forgot To Introduce Buttercup. Buttercup Is My Family yeah Except My Aunt's family Who Want Me Out Of The House Asap But as It's A Family House and My Dad's Share They couldn't Get Me Out.

Pretty Much Nasty I Know.

But they gave me Buttercup The Sweetest Smartest Guinea pig I Must Say She Talks To Me Listens To me And Cutest Creature.

She Was A Birthday Present Unfortunately Not for Me But For My Cousin Mia From Her Pompous Friends For Her Birthday.

But Mia had No Time For Buttercup After Few days Or found Its Cuteness not Enough.

The concept of gifting a poor life To Someone who has no Interest In loving It Is Just Not Great.

But fortunately I could get Buttercup from Mia Before She Could Throw Her Away as Charity she would say.

Well Mia. I definitely don't have anything to say about her we are as expected, not close we barely talk.

That was pretty much my Life Until that Day Happen.

And My Life kept On going back To the same Day Again And again.
And Everything Until then Felt Normal Than The One Now.

At least I Had A Slight Ray Of Hope Of Changing Everything In The Normal Life.

But The Loop Life had even taken The Hope Of change.

The Bizzare UnChanging Life.

........

••••• Chapter 4 Will Be Soon Updated So How Is The Third Chapter I had Thought Of describing The Characters Background

•••••
Chapter 4 Will Be Soon Updated So How Is The Third Chapter I had Thought Of describing The Characters Background

.
.
.
.
.
.
(Read The Chapter At The End
✨ All About The Glitch.✨ The Rules About The AU Is Explained. )