Chapter•11••I felt Save Right Now

Taehyung Pov

.
.
.

"1"

"2"

"NO!"

  I felt a jolt on my Hand Damn This Boy Almost broke My Hand By Pulling It he is so strong when I stopped from jumping.

I saw The Same Void space Which had Appeared on the day 0 which brought me here.

Just This Time the space was green in colour rather than black.

That thing somehow triggered Something inside me making me scared of it.

A Confused Frown appeared On his Face which soon changed Into Anger.

"What Is It?" He asked impatiently.

"You-You just Can't tell Me To Jump Into The Same Place which Brought Me he. Atleast tell Me Something?"

I said Trying to be stern even though I really didn't have a choice.

"What Is There to Not Understand In Jump you just have To Get in The Portal."

He said As if There was nothing unusual about It.

And a Portal??
To Where??

"I can't-can't Fall From One Trap To The next without knowing Anything About It.

   Please Explain me something about it I-I would go Crazy if not It's been 8 months since some different happen.

  And-and Finally When I thought There is no hope you came and just Like Everything that Has Been happening to me In my Life without my Will you are just saying me To -To jump To The Same Place I got Here."

I said In broken voice. Tears welling up in my eyes ready To spill.

The depression ,frustration and suicidal thoughts of these 8 months  had taken a Toll on me I Couldn't control anymore.

I-I Just wanted someone, anyone To hear me out.

I covered My Sobbing face knowing that he still kept Numb about Anything.

Suddenly losing my strength I fell on The Ground crying My Eyes Out.

God I Feel so Pathetic what was I expecting From a Stranger. Someone who be my Knight. Who would say That I'll Protect You!!

That's when Two Strong Arms suddenly captured me calming me down.

I was too surprised to act but then
.
.

He was gently sliding his hands Over my Head. Shushing me. Calming Me down with his soft touches.

Maybe that's what I just wanted someone to Console me to Say I'm Not Alone. That I'm safe now.

I leaned on his shoulder calming Myself.

I felt Save Right Now.

-------------

JUNGKOOK PoV

Even He Is Human After all.  I didn't think he was this depressed when I saw His Smiling face before.

  Maybe I Was Too Careless about This and just saw him as a Job and not a human who was trapped in a place alone and scared.
For days months may be even years.

But something about him made me snap. The fact that he lost his strength Sobbing and crying made me feel so hurt And  Just Want To Protect Him.

😣😣😣 My Hearteu.

Jungkookie!!!

Ughhhh the next chapter I wrote just got revised. Now I have to write it againnnnnn!! 🤧🤧
I hatuuuuuuu this.

I have to ducking write it againnnnnn.

Please bear with my rant.

I really hate the Thought Of writing againnnnnn.

Although I would. For you all. (cheesyyyy).

It might take some time.
Keep commenting. Though that's thing is really Motivating.