chapter 17 🌻stating his intelligence.

While jin Started making hot chocolate for all of them.

Jin and Namjoon sat before Him.

"It's been 267 days Since you have gone missing. And about your health effects it's not a big problem but let's just say You should be careful while being in extreme weather wheather hot or Cold it can Make To Dizzy and weak it's Just the effects of Glitch & it may concerned for some days" Jin said looking through his reports And handing him the hot chocolate.

Taehyung nodded even though he didn't understand what a Glitch was.
...

"... so Tae do you know about parallel worlds?"

Taehyung was a bit tensed to hear about the hypothesis he was asking about was it his reality now?

Considering his reaction namjoon continued.

" You Know about the multiverse theory or the Parallel worlds.
Where in every version of our past and future histories exists. For every event at the quantum level, the current universe splits into multiple universes." Namjoon recited it similar to the thousand times he had been doing this.

"But I know that doesn't explains the loop you were in it is just a Error or Glitch occurred while universe splits into Multiple universes. It is just like The negative possibility occurring at the same time as a new universe. We call them Glitch. And Glitch are The Most Unpredictable place we have Encountered and it keeps changing as also the energy level of these Glitches are fatal and are capable of engulfing a larger space than. itself if the opening or gates aren't closed." Jin continued Namjoon's explanation.

"Taehyung your Glitch was the newest found Is A Space where The Time Goes back Exactly The Same Time As Day 0." Jimin said showing off his pearly teeth as if stating his intelligence.

"We Know Taehyung-ah It's to much information for you to take up in 30 seconds. But these are all the scientific facts all you have to know is that you are out of there and you are safe and sound here." Namjoon said putting his palm on his shoulder giving it a little squeeze.

Taehyung smiled catching up the last words said by namjoon and not much understanding the rest of the information although he still nodded smiling.

Taehyung was quick to revive and be back to the cheerful tae rather than the blanktae.

Taehyung started explaining his adventures to them and such a fool he was to attempt the deathly stuff. Which had earned him a earful of scolding from jin and some counselling from namjoon.

Although he had made them all promise to not tell anything about this to hobi Hyung.

They were talking about The University Taehyung should enroll as he was going to live with them now as stated as his Hobi Hyung and It was Far more better than his Careless aunt he thought.

"Taehyung then you can start with the admission process for the academy jungkook and jimin go from tomorrow itself. Ask any one of them to help you." Jin said getting ready to leave.

Jimin was about to say when

"I'll Assist Hyung." Jungkook suddenly Said who was silently standing there until now.

Jin had a amused smile as in to find the interest shown by jungkook who usually remained away from people and helping them was far beyond.

Watching jin's amused smile jungkook said. "stop smiling Jin Hyung It's almost creepy giving the mad jin vibe."

"You brat! Go away before I bang your head and hurt my walls." Jin spat out walking away with Namjoon
And jimin who was clinging to jin for his monthly allowance persuading the elder to give him a rise.

"It's almost lunch time would you like to have something." Jungkook asked.

"Huh! Yeah well i need a moment you can go ahead I'll be there." Taehyung said sitting there still thinking about all the information he grasped today.

------🍱------

Phew!!

Stay with me.

I know but after the theory comes romance.