Chapter•12•• Come Here Baby!

TOSSING the Paper on The Table Hoseok Huffed sitting on the chair next to Namjoon.
"It's been 8 fucking Months And there's still no report about him I'm losing my hopes Now."

Getting a glass of water for him Namjoon speaks. "Don't worry much Hobii there was no body found of him there's still a possibility of him being in one of those Glitches."

Gulping down the water he glared at Yoongi who was Busy digging for something in his backpack " I was this close to bring him here for his Further degree if only someone hadn't stopped me that day being all clingy."

"As If I had already Know about the accident that was going to happen to your so called brother." Yoongi said retrieving a Lunch Box from his backpack.

"He doesn't even have a Proper family except for me his Aunt didn't even bother to File a Missing Complaint about him and that's what is Even more heartbreaking." Hoseok said looking down.

"We have spotted a living being in a new found Glitch , Hobii his radar where showing similar signals as the place the boy you told got lost. Kookie has went for rescue. Let's hope Hobii." Namjoon said putting a Hand on other's shoulder.

Hoseok Sighed leaning on the chair closing his eyes.

A smol finger poked on Hoseok's face he saw a sandwich before his face.

"Eat Up!!" Yoongi said not looking at Hoseok still a bit Angry at his husband.

Hoseok almost cooed at his cuteness seeing the homemade food by his husband who was waiting for him to return for lunch.

"Come Here Baby You Know I'm not angry just a bit restless

"Come Here Baby You Know I'm not angry just a bit restless." Hoseok said pulling yoongi to his lap wherein the later didn't struggle giving away his gummy smile while enjoying the lunch.

Namjoon smiles watching the domestic couple that he misses the fact that someone was calling him.

"Yah, Namjoon-ah" Jin shouted

Namjoon looked back to see a Displeased look on Jin he was losing his crush on Jin day by day by the harshness and ignorance of the older.

Although he had Missed Jin calling him Joonie, Joon, Namjoonie a moment ago.

"Where have you been Jungkook has sent the message Get the team ready he has stopped the human is about to enter the portal." Jin said frantically working on assembling the team.

Namjoon soon rushed to find the medical team getting ready
to The spot.

While hoseok and Yoongi rushed with them this time.

------------

"Ok Let Me Count this Time." Taehyung said Getting ready.

Jungkook gave him a amused look the boy literally changed him mood 360° as he was the boy he was calming down just a few minutes ago while know he is all excited and bubbly about it.

Although Jungkook Nodded earning a Boxy smile for the latter.

Grabbing His Hand tightly Taehyung started counting eyes tightly Shut.

"1"

"2"
.
.
.
"2.5"
.
.
"2.9"
.
.
"2.91"

"Oh come On!" Jungkook said and Jumped into The Portal while pulling the other with him.

"3"

Jungkook Giggled get swallowed inside the void space with Taehyung clinging his life onto him.

_____-------______------✨

"Sope and Namjin In The House People."

I swear to god writing this again had me trusfrated....✨😘

Although I added some sweet sope moment this time.

Next Chapters is going get all the plot unraveling.

Keep Reading and commenting. ✨
Love you.

Also a question should I gif in the story?