chapter 18 🌻 You met any Spartans

Jungkook were standing learning at the wall while
Taehyung came standing side by side near to the kitchen waiting for their food.

While Jungkook Kept Looking at Taehyung. Tapping his fingers beside The wall their Fingers touched while both retrieved their hands.

"So, how do you know Hobi Hyung?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung.

Thinking how didn't he know about Taehyung till now.

"We both went To The Same Academy when We were younger. He was my Senior who was assigned To Help me as a transfer student." Taehyung smiled slightly as if remembering the days.

"So Jungkook What's Your Full Name?" Taehyung asked as to continue the conversation.

"Jeon Jungkook." jungkook said extending his hand which Taehyung took in gladly.

"The food Tray is Ready." They heard The women saying from the kitchen.

They were currently seated in the Canteen Table.

While Taehyung Was happily
Munching into his food with Jungkook in front of him.

Jungkook was showing Him The Different Kind Of Glitches he had been to.

Taehyung was Cheerfully talking about how cool was it to be a Rescuer he gets to see such magical places.

"So Jungkook do you get these aftereffects of constantly being to Glitches?" Taehyung asked wiping the mayonnaise dripping.

"Yeah Sometimes. But that's what Rescuer have To be with."

"I see. It must be very difficult" Taehyung said not really paying attention.

"Now that you say it's really critical there was this Glitch once where in arrows fell like rain. But I got into the glitch to save That one old lady Once." Jungkook Said as if remembering the scene.

"Was this place formed with the Battle of Thermopylae and did You meet any Spartans" Taehyung said smirking as if understanding Jungkook's bluff. While they both laughed maintaining the eyecontact for few seconds.

"Well scholarship wannabe students like you don't really get into relationships aren't they Too busy with studies and stuff....?" Jungkook swiftly slipped the topic in.

"Well comparing to you having such hectic job and high school on top you barely have time for personal life right." Taehyung asked back with a smile. Not giving in the answer so easily. They both looked at each other as if see who's gonna answer first.

"So no one's gonna get the answer I guess." Jungkook Said after a few minutes of intent staring.

After a while of gulping down everything on the tray in silence Taehyung started

"About The University Thing thanks for assisting to help me with the admission process." Taehyung said smiling genuinely thankful.

"It alright anyways You are going to be my senior it better to have people in your senior years being your friends."

"JIMIN also goes to the same University as your right he would be great help right?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Yeah, oh you are going to be in his year you might also share some class and oh! Having jimin Hyung as your classmate will make you less lonely for sure and he is like a social butterfly. You might also get all the benefits of getting everything first as compared to others he got his network everywhere." Jungkook said while they both were washing up their tray.

Walking towards their room Taehyung stopped in front of his newly assigned room.

With Jungkook beside him not leaving.

"So I want to see you tomorrow for sure." Taehyung said opening his door.

"Wah!! You are so straight forward." Jungkook said smiling and putting his palm on his nape.

"Oh! I meant I really needed to start with the admission thing from tomorrow itself." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Ofcourse that what's i was thinking about too." Jungkook said his smile going away. He really thought the older liked hanging out with him.

"I don't think so" Taehyung said looking at the younger's scowl

"Sure It was,Then i should get goin.." Jungkook stood straight from the wall he was leaning at. As if getting ready to get going.

"Actually instead would you like to Come in to my room now we could play Overwatch maybe I haven't tried the new set let play together." Taehyung said watching at the expression less face of jungkook.

"I-I would like to play." Jungkook said. After the sudden shock.

Walking towards the older while Taehyung opened his door wider for Jungkook to come in.