Chapter 4✨ Day 0

Day 0

Kim Taehyung PoV

The Day I Like To Call The Day 0
The Day Which Changed my life And Ofcourse Not I A Good Way but almost made It Like that Running Wheels For Guinea pig.

NO Matter How fast I Run I could get out of It Every Action made useless.

I like To Call The Day , Day 0 because It is almost Like Is Never Happen. It was completely erased from my life.

Just like that. Although God usually didn't pay attention to my prayers He had that day & sometimes I wished he hadn't.

That day was some what like the movie 2012.

I was jotting down the college's I Could get In with A Scholarship.

Buttercup wasn't acting as usual as she was desperately running around on the table.

"What,what is it stop running around Buttercup?"

Buttercup jumped into my pocket of the jacket suddenly. I took a sip of my coffee that's when I realised I hadn't put sugar.

I took two cubes of sugar I stirred the stirrer and went back to working.

I glanced at the glass building outside the glass door of cafe it's tilted shape was amazing architecture some of the things I always admired when I came across.

Suddenly I looked up as There was a person hanging there it almost gave a mini heartattack before I understood it was the worker cleaning the glass windows.

It was quite at a distance so I couldn't see The Ropes First.

The stirrer in the cup started shaking and stopped and i realised the coffee was going to be cold. I took a cup and looked at the building I man cleaning wasn't there.

I Look A sip Of The coffee & Saw the tilt of the building bending The Building was Actually bending & I could see It there was a slight shake on my table.

There were people down the building walking on the busy street. Things were too normal for any One to notice. I assumed it was my weird imagination. The tilted building always striked fearful imagination.

It was a uneasy feeling then I saw it again this time I was sure as hell I saw the bending. My eyes widened unable to accept the scene I almost went numb. Until It happen the Third time
And suddenly I dropped my coffee cup hitting the ground within seconds cracking and spreading everywhere which a cracking noise.

The cafe went silent looking at me and the coffee I was just looking at it & below the street Was I the only one who saw that.

Similarly the building came down this time in one go crashing down the street below spreading, splitting, and a wave of extremely loud noise hit us first cracking the glass door.

The attention of the people from the coffee went to the door the the wave of scream and panic flooded the area was still calm around us.

But at that distance away from us the building had gone just like that. The calm didn't remain for soon.

As the lights and decor on the roof started shaking and I started running out of the window as everyone around.
It really felt like someone torturing the place with silent Breaks and everything stopped again as everyone was out. But people were still running trying to get as far as possible.

I took the old bicycle started crossing the street on the Zebra crossing not seeing the sign Change even if I had I could not stop.

The truck came from the left side while I was right from it's front Only inches apart from me and the driver yelled at me.

I was too soon to react when the road had started cracking from the right of my in a straight line just a inch behind me.

And it cracked making a wide whole down the road the yelling had stopped and I couldn't feel the Truck behind me inside the cracking and the fall of other vehicles could be sensed there was a earthquake I was witnessing

I didn't stop or look I rode through the uneven road which was shaking all around.

There was an another crack in front I saw just a few seconds but couldn't control my bike and went through It in the pit.

The fall was the last thing I remember from that day 0. I had survived in the most unbelievable situation in the most unbelievable way.

When I opened my eyes when I could hear the song in the background slightly still in that bit pain... After a bit I could hear it clearly

🎶1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by

I don't really know why,

7, 8, 9, 11 years go by

I don't really know why,

I still feel the same way I did

when I was 17 "🎶

While I saw the Cup Of coffee on the table

Here we go Again.

______

______

Hey. Now It's Time For Our Jungkookie To Get In The Story.......!!!!!
Also TaeTae Babe Bestfriend Is Coming.

Stay Tuned. 😉👍👍
Borahae
.
.
.
.
.

(Read The Chapter At The End
✨ All About The Glitch.✨ The Rules About The AU Is Explained. )