Chapter 16 🌻to be in a different planet with all the handsome guys here.

"So what's the deal Koo You have grown fond of him or something."

Jungkook choked on his food so did Taehyung.

Jungkook was embarassed was an understatement. Shades of pink dusted his cheeks.

While he started coughing trying to figure out why was it affecting him so much.

"What do you mean Hyung?" He asked.

"Well you have been keeping him for so long, Ddosun is been with you nowadays." Jimin said patting his dog.

"Well it's more like Ddosun likes to be with me more than you" jungkook said with a smirk ignoring the embarassment before.

"Taehyung..there you are" he heard namjoon calling him from the doorway.

While Taehyung was quick to hop from his table walking towards him.

"Jin Hyung has called you come on with me." Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"Wait Hyung I'm coming too." Jungkook said walking with them.

"Well then why am I waiting here I'm coming to tae tae." Jimin appeared next to Taehyung hooking his arms around his.

Jungkook still found it amusing as for how outgoing Jimin was. 

They all were waiting in Jin's office while Jimin and Taehyung sat on the chair swinging there legs.

"Ahh kids all of them are here." A smiling jin appeared.taehyung was mesmerized by his looks he had started to believe this to be a different planet with all the handsome guys here.

Jin Shaked his hand with Taehyung Introducing him.

"Well i know you have many doubts about this place but don't worry I'll explain everything." He said looking for Taehyung medical report.

Taehyung was a bit tensed  he didn't know why. Jimin linked there hands. Brushing his thumb over his fingertips.

"Well.... the report....." Jin said looking through his reports.

.."it's a bit, oh I totally forgot would you like some hot chocolate tae?" Jin asked looking at Taehyungs tensed face.

Taehyung smiled a bit at him and nodding his head.

"You know it's most common things Consider like coLd and cough." Jungkook said from behind.

While jin Started making hot chocolate for all of them.

Although it wasn't much he was feeling comfortable with the people around him. They were all considerate and loving.

After not being able to Talk To anyone for months he was feeling overwhelmed.

.....

Mumma Jin

___🌹___

Ego iS Out

Ego iS Out. 

My Hearteu.