Chapter 14 🌻 Kookie how can you do this to me?"

_______

<<Taehyung's Focus.>>

I had already felt Home Watching Hobi Hyung In here.

I Still was Confused about what It is where was I
Yet I Was Happy to actually meet Real life People he It was 3 PM by now I was relieved to see time wasn't going back here.

I had Meet Namjoon Hyung Who Looked Really Handsome and Sweet Person To me.

While Yoongi Hyung looked as Still Grumpy Towards Me. I was Currently Seating In Jungkook's Room As Hobi Hyung had Asked him To Give me Company while he had To Go Out For Some Work. Anyways I could Ask About this but take a Good Old Nap here without Being Sad.

I sat on his bed he had a luxurious room being a teenager I guess, a small kitchen area, Bookshelf, sofa, Gaming setup at the opposite corner and a pet bed near to the balcony.

---------

Meanwhile Jungkook stood near his doorsteps startled to see Taehyung on his bed looking around at his room.
He stood there as in see what was the other up to.

"Aego Come Out, Why Are You Hiding In There Doll?" He Heard Taehyung Say startling Him.

------------

<<Taehyung focus>>

Oh my god I almost Forgot I looked at my carrier bag,

"Come Out, Why Are You Hiding In There Doll?" I asked.

While Buttercup Jumped Out Of The Carrier Bag Into My Hand waking From Sleep. I almost Cooed at her when She Yawned.

"Ahem-hem" I heard someone clearing his Throat while I Looked Back.

"I didn't Know You Called Youngers Doll, Hun! I mean Hyung." I heard Jungkook say standing at the door.

What does He Mean? Doll? I thought Confused.

"Ohhhh!" I said Raising My Arms To Show Buttercups To Him.
"I was Talking To Her. This Is My Guinea Pig." I said. While Jungkook Looked Down Embarrassed Walking In.

---------

Jungkook walked towards the kitchen cupboards finding something to eat while mostly to not face him.

"Well, you have a Pet too ?" Taehyung asked breaking the Ice.

Jungkook Looked at him while Taehyung pointed towards the pet bed.

"Oh it's not mine, well It ji---"

"Kookieeee!!" A Loud but Angelic voice ringed in the silent room.

"You have no Idea what happened today that blonde bitch was It's my fault that all the boys in the class are turning gay and I am reason she is not getting.." a fuming Jimin walked in with a backpack and stopped when je saw Taehyung there.

Taehyung stood up bowing and welcoming him not knowing what else to do.

"Wait, Who are You? And.....ohhh you are in Kookies Room. Kookie how can you do this to me?"

🌻🌻🌻

------------------🌻-----------------

Quick Update.

Ok well What Are Your Thought's?
.

Park Jimin In Your Area!