Chapter•9•• You Mean The Glitch!

Taehyung PoV

I was under a tree of the sunflower field little away from the entrance I had rushed towards here before time already.

It Was Only 9 when I reached.  I had to wait until 12 For him Or Her to come. Maybe Even a alien could be expected. I was Nervous and excited to see who It was.  Hopes going up.
Soon I had fallen asleep by The Wait.

.......

I was woken up By someone Shaking Me Slightly. Someone who was hovering over me savings me from the blinding sun.

The person was almost glowing with the sunrays in the background.

"Hey!"

A sweet yet sharp voice woke me up.

I hurriedly stoop up clashing my head on his shoulder in between.

It was a boy In a Red Beanie covering his Black Hair he had bangs covering his forehead.In White T-shirt with a Denim Jacket and black Jeans.

I stood there unable To make a Voice.

"Sorry Who are You?" I asked clearing his throat. I was confused There was literally Very few people who had talked to him in this 8 months. Maybe It was his field or something.
Here to scold For trespassing.

I can't leave I had to meet the Rescuer.

I hurriedly looked at my watch It was already 12.50pm ohhhh No I'm doomed did the Rescuer go. I frantically started looking around.

A frown came upon his face and without saying a word he removed a device from pocket. It almost looked like a Mobile Phone.

"Isn't It You?" He asked showing the text message.

I saw the texts and was shocked. It's a boy probably younger than me. He is the Rescuer!

His eyebrows furrowed even more as if getting impatient.

I nodded my head answering him.

He huffed his bangs moving a bit on his forehead.while he started removing things from his backpack. He was clearly annoyed by meet making him wait for over 30 minutes who wouldn't be.

I was only glad he found me.

I stood in front of him "Honestly I had imagined someone older or probably someone totally different."
Like An alien or something honestly in the blurry image while he was waking me up I misunderstood his red beanie for hair or something.

"Ohh were you expecting someone else I can go Back And send someone older who might be appealing for you?" He asked mockingly grinning.

I smiled a bit he looked adorable in those bunny teeth. "No No please take me out of here."

He started walking forward scanning the ground with a senser.

I walked beside him he was acting so normal there were a hundred questions running in my mind.

"Umm Mr.Jk can you tell me what is this place? Where am I?  Why does not the time moves here?  It's like a loop." I asked him.

"Oh you mean the Glitch." He said as if it was something normal thing most of the people had been asking him this.

-----------

Here's Jungoo our Baby koo❤️