Part 1: Fangirling

It's a Friday morning and I'm waking up to an alarm I set at 8:00 am. Of course it went off to the song Double Knot by Stray Kids.
I struggle to open up my eyes, until the music stopped and I heard my Best friend's ringtone. "Urrgghhh!!! Can't a girl get a decent sleep?!"
I said before answering the phone, only to hear a scream on the other end. "GEEEEE!!! Tonight is THE NIGHT WE. GET. TO. MEET. THEM!!"

I jumped up standing but felt dizzy due to the sudden movement so I just sat on the edge of the bed. "Girl, I know you're excited and I am too. Trust me. But you need to chill. My ears are bleeding in this early morning." Replying to the girl still squealing and wouldn't shut up.
"Whatever Gee get ready. We need to shop for plushies for my Jisungie!! And whatever you wanna buy for that Chan guy before we go to the fan meeting". Jade said knowing that what she said would provoke my sleepyhead attitude. "Excuse you!! He's the leader. So you better show some respect. Also, I already wrote him and Lix a couple of letters". I can hear her sigh followed by "Whatever girl, you're coming so you better get dressed ASAP!!". She hung up afterwards.
_____________

Oh right, forgot to introduce myself. Hi. I'm Gaya. Friends call me Gee. I'm a 1997 liner so you do the math. An American girl who moved to Seoul 2 years ago. Luckily I've been taking Korean lessons to keep surviving in this huge city. I'm currently managing a relatively small café that I started from scratch.

My rude best friend is Jade she's 4 years younger than I am. She worked with me since we had the same background of moving from our home country to a foreign one. We got along really well singing to Hellevator on the first day we've met. God she's full of life I can swear almost swear she has the power to take anyone's stress away.

But that's enough for now. You'll get to know us through the rest of this book. Because right we have more important matters.
__________

I got dressed in a casual but cute outfit. It was starting to get chilly hear so I went with my go to ripped jeans, a light gray T and a dark gray cardigan. Matched them with a black cross bag and black wedges.
Complemented the look with light makeup and wavy curls..
This is the outfit

I headed out to the mall to meet Jade

I headed out to the mall to meet Jade. She bought a cute little squirrel plushie which tempted me to end up buying a toothless plushie for Chan.
We then found our way to the venue where they held the fan meeting or fansign event whatever you guys call it.

I have to admit. Although I'm a stay. I'm also a realist. So, I would fangirl over many celebrities but I wouldn't necessarily faint at their presence. I actually feel bad for Kpop idols. Having to give up on intimate relationships, barely get enough sleep always practicing and always acting friendly even if they're just simply not in the mood. That been said; don't get weirded out if you don't find the proper reaction most girls would give when meeting an idol.

We were so lucky to be seated on the second row. Not too close to freak them out and not too far away to lose the chance of actually making eye-contact. Anyways, we sat waiting for the guys to show up. While doing that we decided to take a quick selfie and post it on IG story and tag SKZ's account. A few minutes later the guys showed up looking Ahmaaazihhnngg.. *sigh*.
During the screams and shouts of the crazy fans I whispered in Jade's ear "how can someone be so perfect?" While looking at Chan's smiley face. She giggled in response and rolled her eyes at me saying "if only they'd know we existed" and sighed looking at Jisung. I chuckled and shook my head knowing she had a point.

We sang along to their songs and thankfully they sang Neverending Story and my heart sunk into the depths of my soul. God, I got so emotional that tears formed into my eyes causing me to get a blurry vision while Chan was singing "never say goodbye.." I blinked at Minho's part and a tear escaped running down my cheek so I acted quickly wiping it away.
I looked back at the stage and locked eyes with Chan and he pouted his lips tilting his head in the cutest way possible for all human beings. My heart skipped a beat. But I was sure he was looking at someone else since the girls around me started screaming their brains out. So I just smiled to myself looking down then looked back up when he sang his other part and saw him smiling and waving my way. Again, the girls continued to squeal and I giggled at how they were all melting..

It was time to meet them so we headed to the stage but oddly, Chan was out of sight.. huh, wonder where he went off to...