Part 8: Surprises

Mark was nothing but a gentleman to me. He's been checking up on me, texting every now and then, he even figure out the feelings I had for chan that I myself was denying. He's the sweetest. I wish I liked him the way he liked me.

None the less, lately, he's been acting weird. I didn't want to push him into telling me what's happening because I might not want to hear what he has to say. But he truly surprised me with that sudden text...

Mark's POV:
The moment I saw her crying and saw Chan running after her I knew I lost my chance. No, I'm not the type of guy who would make a move on a broken girl. So I figured she needed a friend more than a love triangle.
After what she told me what happened, I talked to Chan. God, this boy reminds me of myself. He gets emotional quickly yet he wouldn't open up as quick. I had to go back and forth between the two for them to finally admit to me they had feelings for each other. But both are stubborn enough not to say a word to one another. GOD these kids..

I think we found a way for one of them to make a move.

First thing's first, I had to make sure that Alex girl was out of the picture. For good. So, I took Chan to JYP's office and we both explained everything. We then decided to send our strongest weapon. Bambam..
Bam played the cute-meet situation and gained her attention. At least for a good while, enough to get her to sign papers that she thought were NDAs in order to date Bambam but were in fact, contracts to steer clear from all JYP idols and their associates or she'd get sued for invading privacies. And we also convinced both Chan and Gee to get a restraining order against her.

Now, shit's about to get real. I told the other members about the thick-headed creatures falling for each other. They all agreed to help. So we invited Gee and Jade to one of our concerts.

Gaya's POV:

Mark Oppa: Gee, don't even dare to say no. You and Jade are coming to our concert. It's on Saturday. Yes, tomorrow. You'll have a backstage access as well. I'll have our manager text you the details. Can't wait,

GayaGee: Okay..

I have to admit. I was so damn excited. I forwarded the message to Jade and got an enthusiastic reply. I wouldn't expect any less.

(Time skip till Saturday afternoon)

Got7's manager had told me that they'll send a car to the café around 3 pm and now it's just 1:30 pm. I thought it was time to get ready and dressed. I got out of shower, chose an outfit that consists of a black fitted dress, a gray cardigan and knee high boots.
I decided to let down my hair to its natural wavy curls and decided to go light on the makeup. Since the concert will probably get crowded I didn't want my face to melt during the chaos.

My outfit

(Time skip, again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Time skip, again.. sorry)

We arrived at the arena where Got7 held their concert. Damn that place was huge. I almost got lost until I texted Mark to guide our way through the building.
We finally reached their dressing room. I knocked on the door before opening it slightly to see over 14 heads turning towards us. 7 of those face brightened up into stupid grins. Even Jaebeom grinned.

They all took their turns to give us quick hugs before their stylists called them back.

"Take a seat on the couch over there.." said Jaebeom pointing in the direction of a leather sofa.
We nodded and walked away quietly trying not to bump into anyone or anything. We sat there checking on our phones waiting patiently until Mark and Bambam joined, Bambam taking a seat next to Jade and Mark standing facing me.

"Aren't you cold? Wearing something so short?" Mark asked sounding more annoyed than concerned. Followed by Jaebeom clearing his throat. I was confused.
"Not really, I guess I would have had regrets if I wore anything warmer in the middle of the crowd" I explained with an awkward laugh.
"Well, anyway, we have a surprise for you today" Bambam said nodding his head towards me.
"So please make sure she stays till the end" Jackson poked his head from behind a mirror pointing at me while talking to Jade.
"Hey, have you met her? She does whatever she wants no matter how hard I try" Jade replied causing me to role my eyes at her comment.
"A match made in heaven" I heard Yugyeom mumble before the rest of the boys and Jade laughed their asses off.
Seriously what am I missing?

It was time for the boys to stretch and get ready. Not wanting to get in the way, we headed out to our seats in the VIP area. The place was crowded and full of hyperactive teenagers.
I overheard a group of girls talking..
"Have you seen their live stream? They said they had a special surprise"
A butterfly flew in my stomach. I hope it's not the same surprise they were talking to me about.
The concert started and the guys gave an awesome performance to say the least. I sang my lungs out. I even yelled their names and each time a yell a name they look at our section and grin like innocent kids.

Just as they ended Crash & Burn they stopped the music to take a break and started to interact and talk to the crowd.
"I guess some if not everyone here saw that we have prepared a special surprise tonight" Bambam said as he was shifting his whole body to face our section.
My God this is either really good or extremely bad. I thought to myself.
"Yes, tonight we have special guests here" Jackson said raising his hand towards the VIP section but fixing his gaze at another.
"They have had a recent comeback. We're sure you know them, or at least, heard of them.." Mark continued.
"Our friends, our brothers.. The ones you guys know as.." Jaebeom stated before all GOT7 members said in unity "STRAY KIDS!!!"

Well holy shit..

Stay || Christopher Bang Chanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें