Part 10: Stay ♾ Aghase

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I wasn't paying any attention to the girls leaving the stage. I broke off the chain of thoughts when I heard the crowd screaming and girls squealing. I looked up and locked eyes with the person next to me "Felix what's going on? Should I go back? I don't see Jade" I asked confused, Felix  just shrugged his shoulders chuckling. I was walking away trying to get off the stage when I felt a hand on my wrist dragging me back to the center. Y'all know it, it was Jaebeom. But what the hell? "Oppa what's happening?" I whispered while he was dragging me. He looked at me smirking "did you forget about your surprise?" Again with the surprises?

Jackson placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on a chair I don't even know when they had the time to bring it out.

Mark's POV:
When I held her in my arms, I really felt like betraying all of my morals and forgetting about everything and everyone around us. I was about to lose myself. What is she doing to me?
She interrupted my thoughts when she tried to pull away, I didn't filter the words that came out of my mouth next "I know I can't have you but now that you're in my arms I don't wanna let go". I mentally facepalmed and punched myself in the face.
But a part of me wanted to be this kind of selfish when it comes to her, and on the contrary I couldn't be selfish because of her. I felt her gaze follow Chan's movements with another girl. I swear this boy has to put boundaries when it comes to fans or he'll end up hurting the purest and most beautiful girl that ever walked into our lives.
I felt her hand climbing my chest up towards my face as she thanked me for the nice surprise. I chuckled, she's cute but also dumb if she thinks this is the surprise. Pabo..

I saw the way she danced and laughed with Channie, they seem to make each other happy. Even if they don't know it, yet. It stung a bit.
I overheard him telling her that we entertain our fans and tell them what they wanna hear. That's partially true but man did I want to smack the back of his head when I saw Gee's face fall into blank and her mind drifting away probably thinking that we were entertaining her because she's one of our fans.

"Thanks to the girls that gave us the pleasure and honor to dance with them" Jaebeom said as the security guards escorted the girls back to their seats. Gee was still standing lost in her own thoughts.. "Although, the beautiful girl in the black dress can stay. We have a surprise for her.." Yugyeom said pointing at Gee's stiffed body. The next thing we heard was just girls screaming wishing they were in her shoes, while Gee was just standing there not realizing what's happening.
She seemed as if she snapped out of her wandering thoughts through the screams of our precious aghase and whispered something to Felix who just shrugged his shoulders chuckling. Good boy.
I saw her walking towards the stairs to get off the stage and I wanted to stop her but JB was faster. He grabbed her wrist and walked her to the center of the stage and Jackson pushed her down so she was sitting there surrounded by all of us. Well, except for Chan and Bambam who went backstage for a brief moment.

Gee's POV:
I was sitting on that chair clueless as to what's happening and what's about to happen. The crowd went on again with the yelling and high-pitched screams as I saw Chan holding a cake with 3 lit candles on it and Bambam holding a bag of what seemed like a gift. The boys started singing "Happy birthday to you~" and the crowd joined "Happy birthday dear Gee, Happy birthday to you..~". Was it my birthday already?

I hid my face in my palms while bending forward so my face was parallel to the floor. I can't believe it. How did they even know? Ugh! Jaaddeee!!
I wanted to blow out the candles but Chan moved away the cake "Make a wish first" I rolled my eyes at his request because I never really believed in that make-a-wish type of things. So I just pretended to make a wish and blew the candles. Once I did, Bambam handed me the bag and told me to open it. I pulled out an oversized hoodie with the words "Stay Aghase" written on the front and my name in Hangul written on the back. Tears started to blur my vision and I tried to laugh it out but they just streamed down my face. Soon, I felt hands wrap around me from the side. It was none but our precious Jeongin "happy birthday noona" causing the crowd to unite in saying "Awwwwwhhhhh!!" I hugged him back but then all of them came in for a group hug and Awes were louder now.. GOD! I love them, it felt like I had a family now.

If only this is was all real and true..

I sighed "guys, I love you all but I need to breathe" they all laughed at my comment and stepped back. "Wear the hoodie noona!" Minho said, "don't you guys think she should?" He continued and both the boys and the crowd agreed. I rolled my eyes and Mark approached me signaling the other boys to hover over me their backs to me blocking the crowds from eyeing me while I take off my cardigan and wear the hoodie over the dress.
I looked like I was wearing only the hoodie now. I loved oversized hoodies and this was no exception. I tapped Mark's shoulders and he turned around looking at me with that smile that brightens up the whole world "you look beautiful, it looks perfect on you" he whispered so that only I can hear him. I blushed and mouthed a "thank you" as the boys stepped away and the music started playing Mark started singing while holding my hand "Forever young shawty forever young~"

I was blushing and giggling trying to hide my face but I couldn't. Jackson held my other hand when he sang his verse and they both let go when Jackson's part ended. Jaebeom then approached as he sang the chorus crossed both my hands to my chest and held onto them while hugging me from behind. Restraining me from covering my face. At this point my face should have exploded already.
Damn him and his attitude when he knows he's someone's bias..
Mark came back and held my hand while he was wrapping, looking extremely handsome might I add, and spun me around while I was just laughing and giggling my ass off but I gotta admit I was taken aback when he said "you're my baby girl" and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Seriously, I'm gonna be all over social media tomorrow, too bad this isn't something I should get used to, it's probably a one time thing.

I was again lost in my thoughts before a hand crept on my waist from my back and a head rested on my shoulder. I glanced over and saw Channie singing the chorus with Yugyeom winking at me. I couldn't stop my face from smiling. He kept at that position till the song ended and placed a peck on the top of my head. Oh how I felt safe in his arms. Oh how good he made me feel when I'm around him. Shit! Gaya wake up. This is all just for show..