Part 9: Real or not?

Stray Kids ran out to the stage and the crowd went crazy. Everyone was screaming their heads off! Like, seriously.. "Wahhh you don't scream like that when we show up" Youngjae said and the crowd started laughing along with the Stray Kids boys.

Both bands sang Thursday together and asked the crowd to sing along. Dear lord it was beautiful..
The whole crowd sang along and we even stood in front of our seats to dance to the music. The boys seemed to have fun. Chan seemed genuinely happy, I miss that stupid smile of his and his cute dimples, GOD!!

I was totally lost in seeing his beautiful smile on the screen that I didn't realize that all the boys spread out through the crowds; Interacting and approaching fans, each had a security detail tailing him. That is until Jisungie approached Jade holding out his hand and she shyly accepted his offer and placed her hand in his and continued walking towards the stage. The other members did that with other girls. Cute..
A few seconds of my gaze following Jade walking down the stairs then up towards the stage, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Jinyoung smiling offering his arm for me to take. I started pushing away his arm lightly and mouthing "NO, STOP IT". But was cut off by Jaebeom carrying me out of nowhere over his shoulder and I immediately covered my face when the stage lights were pointing at us. The crowd went wild at his bold move.

I mean, I was kind of getting used to him having his ways preferring to take actions instead of talking and usually without even asking for permission. But this was a public event. Cameras were everywhere, I was going to be on all over social media. Damn you Jaebeom!

He finally put me down when we arrived at the stage and I gave him the deadliest death stare and got a cute pout and a "hey, hyung told me to not take no for an answer" in return with his hands lifted upwards as if to surrender.
I shifted my gaze at the rest of the boys who were currently laughing their asses off but when our eyes met the look of fear creeped up on their faces. Jackson and Bambam hid behind Mark and Jinyoung let out a nervous laugh then shifted his whole body giving me his back. Mark cocked his head to the side smiling then nodding as if he was signaling me to look back behind me. I turned to see him. Looking absolutely gorgeous, smirking, god how can a smirk create butterflies in my stomach?

Me and a bunch of girls were on stage standing there not knowing what's happening, up until the music started playing and all the boys joined singing Girls, girls, girls.

I could seriously feel my whole head burning.

The boys started taking turns with us girls dancing. The girls started off shying their way through the dance but then mustered the courage to dance along, some were even grinding their bodies against the boys. Woah, chill..

Me on the other hand, I kept laughing my ass
off.. it's what I do when I'm super nervous.
Minho was my first partner, yup it's gonna be a long 4 minutes.. He placed his hand on the sides of my hips smirking "noona try to have fun!" "I would, if you weren't so close, this is awkward" I laughed and he swiftly moved away so Yugyeom was next, boy was he confident on stage, he moved behind my back placing his hands where Minho's hands were and started moving my hips along his whispering in my ears "see, you're a natural.. keep swaying like that and you'll have us all at your feet if you want to" my body stiffed at his comment and I broke into laughter covering my face with both hands while the others kept coming.

As the song slowly came to an end, Bambam spun me in Mark's direction and I felt his strong grip on my waist and his face is now hovering over mine, a little bit too close for my comfort, I tried to back up a little but his hands restrained my movements. "I know I can't have you but now that you're in my arms I don't wanna let go" he says averting looking into my eyes but instead, he's looking down at our feet. I glanced over at Chan who was obviously having fun while one of the girls was swaying her hips in sync with his movements. She held his hands and wrapped them around her waist, or rather lower than her waist line. I rolled my eyes at that scene. Jealousy is building up in the pit of my stomach.
I tried to ignore them and instead, I caressed Mark's cheeks searching for his eyes "Thank you for the beautiful surprise. I had so much fun with you guys" I whispered and he chuckled "Oh this is not your surprise" a smirk tinted his lips.. as he moved away to finally be faced with Chan.. Oh boy

He slid his arms around my waist and we both started to giggle as if we were children, we swayed till the song ended then he moved to stand behind me and crossed his hands over me so he's now back-hugging me.
"If you don't breathe you might faint, you know?" He whispered in my ears. I didn't even notice that I was holding back a breath. I let out an awkward laugh. "Relax, you're heart's gonna fly through the roof" he continued whispering while pushing away my thumb that was over wrist and placing his thumb instead. I almost choked on my own spit.

I gently pushed his arms off of me and I could feel the look of concern he's giving me. "You seem used to give out hugs for your fans" I muttered and he responded with a nervous chuckle "It's what we do, we entertain fans and tell them whatever they wanna hear" I think his statement was meant to comfort me and calm my thoughts but it actually made it worse. What if he's just telling me what I wanna hear? What if I'm no different than all of the other girls that stood next to me? Hell, what if this whole friendship thing with them was just temporary because I'm a fan who they happen to like her café? Ugh! I knew this was too good to be true.