Part 13: At the Club

Literally everyone's eyes widened at his words "She's mine"? Really? My whole face felt like it was about to explode.
I giggle awkwardly and looked down. Before I heard Mark saying "Now that we've established that, can we get going? I feel like I need a drink." Oh Mark..

We scattered into 4 different cars. Jaebeom, Mark, Chan, Jinyoung and myself were in a car.
Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae in another.
Woojin, Seungmin, Jisung, Jade and Minho shared a ride. (Yes. Woojin will always be with us)
Hyunjin, Jeogin, Felix and Changbin were sharing another.
I texted Matt (The club owner) that I was coming and had idols accompanying me and some of them are underaged so that we don't get in trouble being recognized and slammed with paparazzi and stuff. Gladly, he didn't disappoint; telling me that he spoke to the security guards to let us in and other employees to guide us through the VIP area.

_____________

As promised, we arrived to find the valet guys guiding our cars away from the crowds and into a huge empty parking lot. Even I didn't come here before. We hopped off and found our way in.
The set up was amazing, the music was loud but not so much that it gets on your nerves. One of the girls working there guided our way up to a private lounge that lead to our table. We sat comfortably, at least I tried to but with my coat off, I had nothing to cover up my now exposed thighs. My wandering mind was brought back as the girl whom I learned that her name was Luna asked about our drinks. The guys' orders differed from scotch neat to whisky on the rocks to red and white wine to beer. But as wild as expected, Jade wanted to order a round of shots of tequila. "Wait Luna. Sorry. Hey, if you're gonna order that; bear in mind that is the only thing you're drinking for the rest of the night. One round and that is it. Nothing alcoholic afterwards. Got it?" I said with a firm tone to Jade and the rest of the underaged kids. "Pffft party pooper" Jade huffed at me as Hyunjin joined with an eye roll. "Call me whatever you want but I will not be responsible for your immature asses throwing up and being dehydrated and even end up in a hospital. Don't even get me started on what would happen if JYP found out." I succeeded in scaring them off alcohol. At least for the night, as fear creeped up on their faces. I felt accomplished.
I heard Jaebeom chuckle and say "Luna dear, just bring out light bears instead of the tequila shots. If they behave we might consider those shots" nodding his head at our kids.
"Damn Gee, never thought of you as the firm person, especially with idols" Bambam teased as I rolled my eyes at his comment.
"Oh please, you say that because you never worked with her. She's actually a pain in the a-.." I cut off Jade by jumping up "Okaaayy, I feel like dancing. Y'all are welcome to join"
"Oh can I?" I heard a familiar voice from behind.
"Maaattt!!" Both Jade and I yelled and hugged him lightly as we say hello.
"Matt, this is everyone. Everyone, this is Matt, my friend who owns this awesome place" I introduced him to the group.
"Nice to meet you man. You have a great place here" Jackson said and Jaebeom nodded in agreement.
"Thank you" he bowed. "Please, enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to call on any of the staff to help you out" He then turned to me "And you young lady, you owe me a dance" he said and made me giggle.

"Sorry man but the birthday girl is ours tonight. Better luck next time" Mark almost growled his words before he pulled me down to the dance floor.
"Oppa, you didn't have to be rude like that" I leaned into him to make sure he can hear me through the loud music.
"First of all, oppa? Really? You know how I feel about you, but don't use that against me" he said and he really did seem annoyed.
"W-what I-I d-didn't mean-.." I stuttered because he was never blunt about his feelings, I knew he liked me but the way he's acting now is really intimidating, and I really didn't mean to use that. I was the way I always were.
"Second of all, rude? Have you seen the way his eyes wandered your body? And Gee what is up with the exposed body parts? I feel like punching every guy who lays eyes on you." He sighed in frustration running his fingers through his hair.
"Last but not least, if you hadn't noticed, Channie is not the kind of guy who'd express his feelings. The boy's hands were about to bleed because he was clenching his fist so hard while he kept a deceiving smile on his face so you wouldn't freak out." he paused and I didn't even realize that Chan was jealous, he really did keep a smile on his face.
"As much as it hurts me to say this Gee, but I want you to be happy and you're the happiest around Channie and he is a good man. I wouldn't let anyone stand in your way. Not even myself. You both make each other happy but both of you are stubborn and won't budge in showing your true feelings. Make sure you don't ruin what you have. I'd hate to see you hurt. Both of you." I was honestly touched and surprised by his words. He really is selfless.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug "I'm sorry. I wanted it to be you, and if it wasn't Channie it would definitely be you. But you're the closest thing I have to a guy best friend. I'd hate to lose that Mark Oppa." I whispered in his ears while he patted my back.
"Nothing's gonna change Gee. You won't lose me. I'll be your guy best friend if you really want that." He comforted me with his words..
"I do.. but I'm still calling you oppa because it's weird not to. I've been doing that since the day we met" I said before pulling away and he chuckled.

_____________

I danced with Mark a little before the boys and Jade joined. We were actually genuinely having fun. We were dancing like dorks, didn't even care how silly we looked we just enjoyed the music and the company.
I had Chan's arms wrapped around my waist as we jumped to the beat and we both yelled our lungs out singing along to whatever song was familiar.
I looked him in the eyes "Channie.." he hummed in response. "I'm sorry if I made you jealous. I didn't mean to. I really hope you know that I want you and only you" I said and rested my forehead on his chin.
He kissed my forehead ever so gently making my heart flutter creating butterfliesin my stomach "I trust you Gee. I might get jealous but I know that you wouldn't hurt me. And I hope you know that I want you and only you". Our eyes locked and smiled. I pulled him down so my lips were only an inch away from one another "How did we get so lucky?" I said staring at my feet. "I don't know but I wouldn't change it for the world" He said and we both giggled childishly. We were both blushing and flushed, maybe because we were a bit tipsy but most likely because we were crazy shy.

The next song that played was Touch by Jus2, the whole group "ooo"ed and both Yugyeom and Jaebeom blushed and got flustered. Cute.
They sang along and it was the most precious thing.
But what made my heart skip a beat was Chan singing the lyrics in my ear as he held me in his embrace resting his head on shoulder, my back against his chest, his breath tickling my neck and ears making me shiver.
"When I touch you, I feel so in love with you
네 모든 걸 내게 알려줘
(I can feel) I can feel that you love me love me
Touch my heart
넌 날 가지고 있어
Can you handle me
Tell me what you need
널 위해서 뭐든지 다"
I was so hypnotized by his touch and his mesmerizing voice that I don't even remember when and how I wrapped one arm around his neck and the other was holding and tightening his grip around my waist. "Mmmm, this feels good. I can get used to this" I was so high on lust that I didn't filter the words coming out of my mouth.
"Yeah?" He whispered and left a gentle kiss on my soft spot on my neck. I moaned unintentionally but thankfully it was muffled by the loud music. He chuckled "You better, because I'm never gonna let you go. I want you to stay" both of his hands holding me against him and mine were now on his.
"Too late. I'm already a stay" we both giggled at the silly and most cheesy comment.
He held onto me tightly. Placing a gentle kiss on my lips. We both smiled through the kiss. "You make me really happy Gaya."
"You make me really happy Chris."

I finally feel safe.