Part 6: Spilling the Tea

It's been almost 3 weeks since I shared that very weird moment with Chan. Idols have filled this place. They've been coming and going. I've met lots of them. They're all really friendly and humble. I've befriended the boys of Got7 and Stray Kids. Been added to a group chat with all of them which was basically Jackson, Bambam, Minho and Sungmin sending endless amounts of memes. Jinyoung, Yugyeom Hyunjin, Jeogin clowning everyone else. God these guys are funny..
Although, I have to admit, it's been awkward in the first few times of Chan visiting the café. But now, we have nothing but hellos and goodbyes and a regular customer relationship. We were cool, I guess..

The café was almost empty so I sat on the counter swinging my legs back and forth while scrolling down my phone. The boys were talking about who has a crush on whom and they were teasing each other. I was having fun with these crackheads. Only replying with laughing emoticon until.. wait, is that?
_______________
GroupChat

Channie 🐺: Oh god 😂😂

Bammie: Oh please, you're the last one to speak. At least I'm not falling for the same girl as my hyungs

Jackson Oppa: Bambam SHUT UP!

Gyeomie:

GayaGee:

GayaGee:

Jisungie 🐿: 🤣😂 Oh wait, noona you know?😳

Binnie 🍕: Aish! Jisung-aah, how would she know? It's not like we walk around talking about the hyungs that have feelings for her!!

Mark Oppa: Really?

Channie 🐺: Seriously?

Jinyoung Oppa: You guys are a mess 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

Jaebeom: Chan-aahhh get a grip on your boys they keep spilling the tea 🤦🏻‍♂️

Felix: Changbin hyung she can literally understand every word you wrote...
___________

"Hyungs"? Plural? Feelings? Me? That's not possible. I mean, I would have noticed. Plus it's probably just them messing with each other... Right?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I jumped off the counter and turned to face them. The one and only Christopher effffin' Chan..

"I didn't mean to startle you. Just the usual please." He said while avoiding eye contact.

"It's okay, one pineapple smoothie coming up" I just replied trying to act and sound normal.

"Gee, about what the guys said, I-.." He started, rubbing the back of his head.
"It's okay. You don't have to explain anything. I know that you don't really have feelings for me. The boys are just teasing you." I interrupted releasing a nervous giggle.
"It's actually tr-.." The poor guy keeps getting interrupted but this time it's another customer clearing his throat, signaling that he has been waiting for long enough.
"Sorry Channie, just take a seat and I'll have one of the waiters bring you your drink" I say while mentally facepalming at the nickname I gave him because I can see a smug face walking away while his eyes are still fixed on me.

I decided to take his drink myself. He was on his phone doing god knows what. I walk up to him and place his drink on the table.
"Here you go, sorry we kept you waiting" I apologize.
"No it's okay. Actually Gee can you take a seat? I need to talk to you" He said patting on the empty space next to him on the couch.
"Oh, sure. Everything okay?"
"Yeah, I just have some explaining to do. Also, don't interrupt me" He said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.
Woah someone's grumpy

"What the boys said, it's true. I do have feelings for you, so does Mark hyung" he paused a bit looking for a reaction. I didn't have any..
"I don't mean to freak you out, I'm not asking you to choose or anything. I just needed to tell you. The moment I saw you in the crowd tearing to the first romantic song we ever released, looking like an angel, my heart skipped a beat." He almost whispered the last sentence before continuing..
"Now I know you may not have feelings for me and that I may be 'just a celebrity crush' or 'your bias' but I really like you Gee. And the letters you wrote; they truly touched my heart. I read them every time I feel stressed. The way you're just you around me.. uhhh.. I mean us"
He stuttered but none the less kept going..

"Every detail about you.. the way you suppress your loud laugh" He chuckled.
I giggled nervously before he continued "The way you giggle uncontrollably when you're shy" I almost choked by what he said. What?
"The way you let your hair fall down to the side of your face to hide your blushing cheeks" He said that moving the strand of hair away from my face and tucking them behind my ears. My cheeks are burning! Damn it!
He chuckled "the way you press on your wrist to feel your pulse when you're nervous" I felt my heart racing on my wrist under my thumb before he moved my thumb to place his and he chuckled, again.
"I didn't know you noticed all that.." I said trying to avert his gaze.
"Gee, you affected me in ways that you don't even realize. And the way you just called me 'Channie' GOD Gee you have no idea what you're doing to me"
The awkward silence hovered over the both of us. Right until I found the right words to say "Chan, I-.."
"Chriiissss~" a girl walked in screaming his name interrupting "Oh MY GOD I missed you so much!!!" She said while taking him in her embrace. "I had to ask your mom to give me Felix's phone no. So I can ask him where you were. Boy are you hard to find!! Oh sorry, you are?" She said stepping away from him.
I wanted to introduce myself but Chan spoke "This is Gee, she owns this place. Gee, this is Alex she's an old friend.." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"You mean girlfriend! Why are you so weird about that? I thought your dating ban was lifted earlier than expected" she said pouting.
Girlfriend?

______________________
A/N:
Sorry guys this was a long one.