Part 3: Again

It's been a couple of weeks since that weird incident but we just shrugged it off. I'm pretty sure they forgot about us already.
One thing I know for sure, I'm not that special to get someone's attention. Nor are they even interested. They were just being polite, which is understandable. It's literally their jobs.

My thoughts were cut off by one of the employees running into the storage room where I was causing me to drop a tea can. "Aish!! Calm down. What is wrong with you?" I said while playfully raising the can and aiming it at him. He giggled nervously then continued "There's an intimidating guy asking for the manager of this place. I swear I didn't do anything wrong" he raised his arms as if to surrender. I chuckled then patted his shoulder telling him it's okay.

I headed out to find a familiar face. I know it. I just cannot pinpoint where exactly have I seen it. I bowed
"Annyeonghaseyo, I hope all is well sir. How can I help you?"

"Ne, Annyeong Ms. Carter. I am a manager in JYP. I came here to give you some papers to sign" said casually

"Papers?" I sounded confused because I was. How did he know my name? Why would I sign papers?

"It's NDAs for you and your staff so no one can post anything on social media while the boys are at the coffee shop." He explained..
"But of course you'll be free to do so after they leave. The details are in the contracts. Which, I advise you and your staff to read carefully" He reassured..

"I'm sorry. I really am. I'm trying to keep up with you but I can't seem to do so. Boys? Coming here?" I said that with a bit of shame for being a slow information receiver.

"Ah, my apologies. JYP idols are having trouble finding a quiet coffee shop where they chill and relax. Wherever they've been going. Fans would follow. The staff and trainees have been coming over the past couple of weeks to test the parameters and see if it's suitable for idols.
The idols themselves have tried and actually liked your drinks" He said as I was trying to let everything sync in.

"Okay so when are we expected to sign the NDAs?"

"Now if possible. I'll give you a couple of hours for you to read and explain the contracts to your employees"

I nod and head to the staff room and gather my employees explaining everything to them. I was honestly excited just as much as everyone else in the room but I was also anxious. What ifs kept creeping into my thoughts.
What if someone decides to invade the idols' privacy and take pictures of them and ignoring the contract? I mean I might face a lawsuit.
What if the idols themselves don't like the place and start to talk ill about it on their social media? Ugh!
This is so not helping.

We all signed our contracts and I said before heading out to meet the manager; "I know that this is an exciting matter for all of us but please, let's all treat them as regular customers. As actual human beings not just 'idols' okay?" They nodded in agreement so I walked out.

I handed the papers to the manager with a small smile on my face. I guess my face expressed worry as he patted my shoulder saying "don't worry. It'll all be okay. It's a win on both ends." He bid his goodbyes and walked out.

It wasn't even an hour later before the man was back again but with a bigger group.
My heart skipped a beat. It's him.. Again.