Part 7: Tears

Chan's POV:
Of all the times I've waited for her, why show up now? After I've moved on. After I finally mustered up the courage to confess my feelings to this amazing angel. Shit! Gee!
She looked so shocked and I don't blame her. I would be too.. Wait, are those.. tears?

"Nice to meet you Alex, I'll leave you two to catch up. Please take a seat" she sniffed and continued "I'll send someone to assist you" she said without raising her glance over to any of us. She avoided me, and it hurt.
"Wait! Gee! I-.." I tried to chase after her held her wrist but she pushed me away.
"I'm sorry I came unannounced." I heard Alex speaking before I turn around to face her.

"What the hell Alex? I tried to call and text you years ago! Now you just show up and call my mother?" I snapped. She really is getting on my nerves now.
_____________

Long story short. We started dating in my training years but we wouldn't be able to talk much because of me practicing all the time. To be honest it always felt one sided. She was never supportive, always asking me to quit and move back to Australia because "she missed me". Back then I used to find it cute but later I grew to realize it's just selfish. A few months passed by and I was talking to a mutual friend and if slipped her tongue and said that Alex is hooked on this new guy.
I then tried to clarify things with her but she blocked me. Everywhere. Even her friends told me to move on, that she's not interested in some loser who cannot even debut after 7 years of training.
Yup, that stung.
__________________

"Sorry Chris, I just didn't want to be a distraction. I mean you finally debuted months after that.." Oh she's not seriously taking credit for that.
"Are you seriously taking credit for the hard work I've put in my own life? What? You heard I'm successful now so you chase after me? And that Luke guy wasn-.." I was cut off by her lips crashing into mine. I snapped out of it when I saw Gee running out of the café. Shit.
I pushed Alex away "What the fuck Alex?!!" I ran out after Gee, please don't be pissed, please let me explain.

Gee's POV:
I was shocked that he had a girlfriend. I mean, how? And why would he toy with my feelings like that? Maybe he was just trying to be the usual him around stays being all caring and engaged. I just shrugged it off, wiped my tears away and walk out to see them kissing. No.. I can't do this. It hurts..

I ran out with the speed of light, without looking back. I bumped into someone's chest. Mark?
Shit, my tears.. He tilted his head to get a better look at the tears streaming down my face. He cupped my face and wiped them tears with his graceful touch of his thumb.
"Hey, what happened? Are you okay?" He asked and I really tried to speak but I sob instead.
I could feel his hands wrapped around me pulling me into his embrace. I burry my face in his chest suppressing my breathless cries. His comfortable hoodie is now filled with tears, poor guy..
"Mark hyung can I talk to her for a sec? Alone?" I hear his voice from behind so I fist on Mark's hoodie and shaking my head signaling him not let go of me. I'm not ready to face him.
"Maybe later? When she calms down.." Mark said while tightening his grip around my waist while his other hand stroke the back of my head. He was in a defensive mode.
"Gee please-.." Chan said
"I said later Chan, don't push her" Mark interrupted with a stern voice before I heard him walk away and I kept sobbing and almost screaming into Mark's chest.

Why did it hurt so much? When did I develop such strong feelings? So much so that I feel heartache for seeing him with another girl? God I'm so stupid! Stupid Gee you did this to yourself. Allowed yourself to believe that an idol would actually have feelings for you.

I shiver as a gust of wind passes by and I realized then that I was only wearing an off-shoulder crop top and ripped jeans. Stupid again for running out without something to cover me up.
"You're shaking let's take you back to the café" Mark said and I panicked, I don't wanna go back and see him. And as if Mark could hear my thoughts "it's okay, he left the café a few minutes ago" I sighed at his comments and walked with him wrapping his arm around me to keep me warm until we got back inside.
I ran to the washing room to wash my face and refresh my now puffy eyes.

My outfit: