I.

Chapter One | Oh My Goddess!

I was woken up by an unfamiliar sound.

Like an annoying ringing in my ears. I turned and opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the soft light coming from the window.

Then, I saw what had made that irritating sound.

I reached over and knocked the thing making the irritating sound to the ground.

Then a young man with long vey silky jet black hair popped into the room. He made his way towards me and stared awestruck at my face.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful." He answered.

"Did you bring me here?" I asked, looking around the room. "Where am I?" I asked him.

"Yes, and I brought you to my home." He answered.

"Thank you but you shouldn't bring strangers to your home." I said, frowning.

"But you were alone, bleeding, and crying. I had to take you in. My father took care of your wounds. Do you remember anything that happened?" He asked.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Billy." He answered.

"Billy, such a strange name. I'm Hehewuti." I said.

"Like the first daughter of Q'waeti'." He said.

"I am the first daughter of Q'waeti'." I said as glared at Billy for mentioning my father's name.

"You're the goddess of the earth." He said.

"Yes, you know who I am." I said, smiling.

"How come you're here?" He asked.

"I had a disagreement with my father and he has now banished me from my home." I answered.

"That sucks." He said as continued to admire me.

I blushed.

"Oh, are you hungry? There's food downstairs. Would you want to come downstairs and have breakfast with me and my dad?" He asked.

"Okay!" I answered.

He beamed.

Billy and I walked the down the flight of stairs to reach the living room and dining area. Before I went down, I heard noises from downstairs.

"Old Quil, are you aware of what you're saying?" A loud mannish voice asked.

"Yes, the spirits visited me in my dreams and told me of her arrival. She is important." Old Quil answered.

"There is no way she can be the goddess." The mannish voice protested.

I quickly walk into the kitchen with Billy behind me.

"Do you not believe in me?" I asked.

"My goddess, it is with great honor to be in your presence." The man who I assumed was Old Quil said.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled at him.

"I'm Quil the third, but you can call me, Old Quil. Please sit down." Old Quil said.

I nodded and took a seat at the round table.

"I'm Hehewuti." I said with a smile.

"I know, thank the spirits you have blessed us with your presence." Old Quil said.

"You are very wise but do not let it go to your head, Old Quil." I said as the other man walked over and set a plate in front of me.

"This is William." Old Quil said.

"It is nice to meet you, William. Thank you for allowing me in your home." I said.

"How did you end up in your condition?" William asked.

"William." Old Quil said, sternly.

"It is okay, Old Quil. William, my father banished me." I answered.

"And why would he do that?" Billy asked.

"All I did was asked him to change his ways on certain things and he went shouting that I was conspiring against him and then he banished me to learn about respect and I honestly don't remember because I was busy falling as he stripped me of my immortality." I answered.

"You're not immortal." William said.

"No, I am now mortal which why I was bleeding and not healing as I should have but I do have my powers." I said.

"Icky liquid." I called out and the bottle of icky liquid orbed to me.

"That's syrup not icky liquid." Billy said as he stared at her in amazement.

"Wonderful." Old Quil said as William glared at him.