VIII.

Chapter Eight | Islands In The Stream

"Oh God! What's burning?" Billy asked, walking into the kitchen to find his mom laughing while Hehewuti looks sad.

"Oh nothing, I was trying to teach Hehewuti how to make your favorite meal, and well she had a little setback." Judith answered as she dumped the pot into the trash.

"Maybe we should stop, I cannot cook and I'll probably end up poisoning, Billy." Hehewuti said.

Billy smiled.

"Don't worry, I can cook for us." Billy said.

She turned to Billy smiling. She quickly raised her arms and hugged him. She stepped back. "I know but I still need to learn for our kids." She said.

"Kids?" Judith asked, squealing.

Hehewuti smiled.

"So we're having kids?" Billy asked, smirking.

"I mean if you want." Hehewuti answered.

"Of course I do." Billy said.

****

"Hello, I'm Tiffany." Tiffany said as she walked over to me.

I smiled.

"Hello, I'm Hehewuti, I've never seen you here before." I said.

"Oh I'm from the Makah tribe, I'm just down here because Sue invited me to the beach." Tiffany said.

"Oh, is Sue here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she busy kissing Harry over there." Tiffany answered as she points to the couple kissing on the log near the fire.

"Oh wow." I said.

We began walking towards the shoreline.

"So how long have you know Sue?" I asked.

"Almost two years." Tiffany answered.

Tiffany and I talked for a bit.

"Tiffany, I can tell we're going to be good friends." I said, smiling as I felt a connection to her.

"I think so too." She said, smiling.

"Come on let's go pour water on Sue and Harry." I said, giggling as I found an empty bowl.

She laughed as we fill it then run over to Sue and Harry, throwing the water at them before running off with Harry chasing us and Sue yelling at Harry to murder us.

"Billy! Charlie! Save us!" I shouted as I jump onto Billy while Tiffany hides behind Charlie, who is blushing and trying to keep Harry from grabbing her.

"Oh no, let me get her." I said as Billy puts me down and I grab Tiffany's hand pulling her behind me. "Charlie throw Harry into the water." I said as Quil sneaks up behind Harry, going for his legs.

"Harry, watch out!" Sue exclaimed but it was too late.

Charlie and Quil picked up Harry and carried him over to the water and threw him in.

We all laughed as Sue ran into the water to help Harry.

****

Hehewuti let out a wince.

Billy paused. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"I'm fine. You just squeezed my breasts a little too hard." She answered quickly.

"I'm sorry." He said as he placed gentle kisses over her breasts.

"It's fine." She said as Billy stared at her breast.