Puberty on a Giant Scale

Warning: My older writing/not proof-read.
    “Darn you, giant,” a teenaged girl growled. 

    “Whatever, dinner.” a teenaged boy smirked. The girl was trapped in his grasp. He looked down at the writhing, helpless figure. He just couldn't stop himself as he ever so casually dropped her into his mouth. 

    She screamed as she made contact with the fleshy organ. He ignored her cries. He was too focused on her taste which exploded on his tongue. He didn't like what he was doing to her, but he loved the feeling of what she was doing. Her useless feet were kicking against his teeth. Her miniscule hands were slapping against the roof of his mouth. She could struggle all she liked, but it was useless. 

    With a single buck of his tongue, he sent the insignificant presence flailing. He did it again, and again. Then, he swiped his tongue over her to steal more of her flavor. 

    “Trenton!” her muffled screech came from the human in his mouth. How did the human know his name? It struck him. This was his adopted sister. What was he doing to his sister? He immediately spit her into his palm. 

    “What the hell, jerk?” she wiped saliva off of her face with the bottom of her equally slicked up shirt. 

    “Maven, I-I'm so sorry. I...I didnt...I'm sorry.” he placed her onto his desk and left the room. 

    “Where are you going?” she huffed. Another giant, an older woman, entered the room. 

    “Are you alright, sweetie?” the woman asked. 

    “I'm fine, mom. Is Trenton alright? He seemed upset, and then he just left.” Maven muttered. 

    “Trenton's going to be fine. He's with your father right now.” her mother smiled wryly. She offered Maven a hand to climb into, “Let's go get you cleaned up, dear.” 

One week later

    “Trenton, can I come in?” she knocked on the bottom base of the door. He didn't respond, but she knew he was in there. “Whatever I've done wrong, can I make up for it?” she begged. 

    He didn't want her to think it was her fault, “You didn't do anything wrong.”

    “Then why have you been ignoring me for the past week?” she slumped against his door. 

    “I don't want to hurt you,” he whimpered.

    “Why would you even say something like that?” she huffed. 

    “Because I almost hurt you,” he murmured. She knew she wasn't supposed to, but she crawled underneath the door anyway. 

    “When?” she scoffed. 

    “Last Friday,” he hung his head down. 

    “You didn't even come close to hurting me,” she walked up to the base of his foot.

    “Please leave,” he mumbled. 

    “Don't be like that,” she tugged on his pant leg. 

    “Just get out,” he grumbled. 

    “Can you help me up, or should I just climb up?” she crossed her arms. 

    “Get out!” he snarled. 

    “I'm not leaving until you give me a good reason to,” she informed him stubbornly. 

    “Fine! I almost involuntarily ate you last Friday, and I enjoyed it. I loved how you struggled and screamed. I even thought you tasted good. How could I have ever enjoyed torturing someone, let alone my sister and best friend? I'm a monster.” he sniffled.

    There was silence for a good while. She was climbing the string and thumb tacs that he had attached to his desk. He had his face buried in his arms. 

    “Come on, big guy,” he rubbed at his arm. 

    “I thought you left,” he whimpered. 

    “You didn't give me a good enough reason to,” she shrugged. 

    “I'm a monster! Isn't that good enough?” his eyes peeked out over his arms. They looked red and watery.

    “No, you're not,” she knelt down beside him and draped herself over his arm, “There's a perfectly good explanation for that.”

    “Dad says every giant my ages goes through this,” he admitted. 

    “See! You're literally just going through giant puberty. You helped me through my puberty even when my mood swings almost killed everyone in this house, so I'm gonna help you with yours.” 

    “But I could've killed you,” he objected. 

    “But you didn't. Why didn't you?” she inquired. 

    “When you screamed my name, I snapped out of it and realised what I had done.” 

    “Perfect, then I can just scream your name whenever you do something like that again,” she reassured him, “Now look at me.”

    He let out a pitiful grunt. 

    “LOOK AT ME, YOU SAD PIECE OF CHEESE!” she demanded. He slowly lifted his head up from his hoodie. He had watery marks on his face from where he had been crying. “Do you wanna watch the next episode of Midnight, Texas with me, big guy?” she asked. 

    He nodded. 

    “Good,” she flipped around and flopped against his arms.