𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬

This was it. The end of the world. The Apocalypse. At least if you were going to die might as well die around your siblings. You were know as number 8. You had the power to control and produce water from your hands. Luther, Diego, Allison, and Five were trying to come up with a plan to stop Vanya. You searched the room for Klaus only to find him staring at you. Luther looked at you then Klaus.

"Y/N go get Klaus over here NOW!"

You quickly ran over to him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Klaus come on we need to help."

You nodded your head to the others than began to walk away before he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. You turned to face him not saying a word and just waiting for him to explain.

"Y/N you know how we're all pretty much going to die in about ten minutes?"

"Yes but I'm trying not to focus on that."

"Well there's something I need to tell you really quick."

You looked at him with a confused look.
"Ok....... I'm waiting."

"This is probably really poor timing and everything but-"

"KLAUS, just tell me what you need to tell me."

"I love you."

"Wow......."

Klaus looked kinda mad
"Wow that's all you have to say?"

"I mean you could have told me a bit sooner but-"

Before you could finish your sentence he kissed you on the lips. He looked at you.

"Do you love me too?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

He pulled you into a hug and you hugged him back.

"To bad we decided to date each other right as we are about to die."

You wiggled yourself out of the hug.
"We might not have to if we try to help the others."

He smiled. "I'll race you to Luther."

You were about to say something but before you knew it he was off running. If you didn't love him before you definitely did now.