𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐁𝐞𝐧

AN: This is another AU where Ben is alive. Please note that this story has mentions of abuse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting in a chair in the dining room having a cup of coffee when Ben sat down next to you.

"Y/N, are you ok?"

That was the fifth time today he had asked you that question.

"I'm fine."

He shot you a look of disbelief. "Well you don't seem fine. You've been really quite and it's making me nervous."

You almost told him the truth. Instead you just told him you were fine. Maybe tomorrow you would tell him.

Ben got out of his chair and entered the living room. All of his sibling were there talking and laughing.

Luther was the first one to notice Ben and see that he was in deep thought about something. "Ben what's wrong?"

Ben sighed, "It's Y/N. Somethings wrong but she won't tell me what."

"What do you mean by wrong," Vanya questioned.

"Well she's been a lot less active lately and she seems like she's in pain."

Diego got off the couch and stood by Ben's side. "I noticed that too, I asked her to spar with me but she said another time."

Ben nodded his head, "She's also been a lot less talkative."

"Yesterday I told her a joke and she fake laughed, which is weird because I know she loves that joke," Klaus chimed in.

"Do you think she's ok," Five asked.

"I don't know," Ben said. "But I do know a way we can find out."

Everyone in the room turned their head to Allison. "No way. I hate using my powers on people and you know that! Did she even say that she was ok with it?"

"No but I don't know what else to do! It's almost been a week. Please Allison."

"Fine. Just this once."

"I'll go get her," Diego said as he ran out of the room.

You were still at the dining room table drinking your coffee when Diego brought you into the living room. You took a seat on the couch.

"What's going on guys?"

Allison took a seat next to you, "Hey Y/N, I heard a rumor that you told us what was wrong."

A strange unknown feeling washed over you. It was like you had no sense of who you were and what you wanted. All that you could do was what you were told.

Ben crouched down in front of you. "You've been acting weird lately Y/N. We just want to help you. Tell us what's wrong."

You didn't want to tell him but you had no choice. "Remember the day I walked to the Academy?"

"Yes."

"Well when I was walking home some man grabbed me a threw me into an alley way. He left a few bruises on my wrist but nothing more. He was trying to rape me but I punched him in to nose which left him unconscious. I then finally made it to the Academy. I was going to tell you but I didn't know when I should."

Everyone's jaw was dropped. The room was in complete silence. Allison, Klaus and Vanya were visibly concerned. Diego, Five and Luther looked like they wanted to kill the guy that hurt you. Ben showed both of those expressions on his face.

Without warning the feeling of being brainwashed faded away, but you still remembered everything that happened while you were under the influence of Allison's powers.

"Y/N you have to tell us when stuff like this happens. If you don't tell us we can't help you," Ben said.

"I know but I didn't think it would make much of a difference if I told you or not."

Klaus put his hand on your shoulder. "It does make a difference, now you won't have to go through whatever emotions your feeling alone."

Before you knew it, you and all of the Hargreeves were in a big group hug. Everything was going to be ok.

When the hug was over Diego turned to you. "So Y/N, hypothetically if I were to kill the guy who hurt you how would you feel about that?"

"I would be honored. But if you do kill him I sadly don't have enough money to bail you out of prison."

He laughed. "Thats a good point. For now I guess I'll just have to beat up my punching bag."

All of a sudden Klaus threw his body onto yours. "I wanted an extra hug."

"I knew that was going to happen," you said as you hugged him back.

They all left the room leaving just you and Ben.

"Are you sure your ok," he asked. "I love you and I want you to know that I'll always be there for you. You can tell me anything."

"I know and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I trust you and it was stupid of me to keep this type of thing to myself. If this every happens again, you'll be the first person to know."

He smiled and held your hand. "Do you want to go watch a movie?"

"I would love to."