𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟 | 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨

You, Klaus, Allison, and Diego were all standing in front of Luther who had just thrown their sister into a sound proof chamber. You never meet Vanya before Reginalds funeral, and Diego didn't talk about her much. All you knew was she wrote a book exposing the Hargreeves, and sliced Allison's throat open.
She had no right to do any of those things, but she never got a chance to tell everyone why she sliced open her other sisters throat. In your eyes she deserved a chance to speak.

Diego, and Klaus seemed to be on the same page as you because they kept on arguing with Luther to let her out. Allison continuously shoved Luther trying to get her message through.

"Luther, let her go."

Everyone looked at you and stopped what they were doing.

Luther scoffed as he stepped closer to you.
(It was a little to close for comfort)
"Listen your not even apart of this family so why don't you keep your mouth shut."

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Diego's face turn red. He was getting mad.

"No you listen, you locked your sister up without even letting her explain herself. I know this isn't my family but this isn't right and you know that."

Luther was really ticked off now
"You don't get a say alright."

He shoved you pretty hard into the stone wall behind you. It wasn't hard enough to kill you or anything but it still hurt. Klaus gasped as he ran over to make sure you were ok.

Diego was pissed. "Don't. Touch. Her."

Luther didn't know what to say
"I didn't mean-"

Diego cut him off, "You knew what you were doing you asshole."

Luther was desperately trying to defend himself. He looked to you for some dumb reason. "Y/N tell your boyfriend-"

"YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH OR TALK TO HER!" Diego screamed at Luther.

Diego shoved Luther completely forgetting how big he was, resulting in Luther not moving at all. He tried again more forcefully this time.

Klaus helped you up off the floor then you walked up to your boyfriend. "Dee I'm ok, it's ok."

"No it's not! No one can do that to you! No one is allowed to hurt you!" He was still yelling but his yelling was more quiet when talking to you, then Luther.

"Babe I'm ok. I don't want to start another fight, not right now. Please?"

Diego let out a sigh as he hugged you. He grabbed your hand as he lead you out from the basement. Once you two stepped into the elevator Diego pulled out a knife and threw it at Luther. The knife cut his brother's shoulder as the doors closed. Dee look at you with pain in his eyes. "I'm sorry I won't let that ever happen again."

You smiled then kissed him on the check.
"I know."