𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨

Today was a relaxing day. You and Diego didn't have much to do and were just siting down on his bed in the academy. You were reading a book and Diego was hugging you from behind. Everything was calm and quiet until he got bored. He began kissing your neck. You put your book down and giggled as he grabbed your hands and turned your body around so that you faced him.

"What? Does that feel good?" he asked as he put his hands up your shirt.

You smirked, "Yeah."

He bit his lip, "Well there's a lot more of where that came from."

"Why don't you show me than."

Without waiting for a answer you grabbed his shirt than began kissing him firmly on his lips. He pushed you down on the bed so that he was now on top of you. The two of you kept kissing.

Diego was about to take your shirt off when you both heard a knock on the door. You quickly wiggled yourself out from underneath Diego and jumped off the bed.

"Diego!" a sing song voice said from the other side of the door. It was Klaus.

Diego sighed, "What do you want Klaus?"

"Luther wants to see you down the stairs. Also have you seen Y/N, I wanted to hang out with her."

Diego looked at you then at the door. "Tell Luther I'm busy."

"Oh ok........where's Y/N."

"She's in here."

You heard Klaus chuckle from the other side of the door, "Oh! So your that type of busy, have fun you two!"

You heard Klaus walk down the stairs leaving you and Diego alone. "Where were we again," Diego asked as he pulled you back onto the bed.

"I believe you were about to take my top off and call be beautiful."

He started kissing your check, then your lips, then your neck, then your stomach. He took off his top then he took off yours. He was about to unbuckle his belt and take off his pants when you both heard another knock on the door, this time it was a lot louder.

"Diego I need to see you down the stairs right now!" This time it was Luther.

"Oh for Christ sake," Diego mumbled under his breath. You could tell he was getting really annoyed.

"What the hell do you want Luther!"

"We need to discuss something!"

"I'm busy!"

You heard Luther stomp his foot, "What are you doing that's so important right now?"

"IM TRYING TO FUCK Y/N!"

You slapped Diego on the arm. You didn't want the whole entire academy to know that you and Diego were trying to get in each other's pants.

It was dead quiet. "Oh," Luther said softly. "I'm-I'm going to go now.....come down the stairs when your ready I guess."

Diego turned his head back to you and sighed, "The moments over now isn't it?"

"Yep," you said as you put your top back on. "You should go down the stairs."

He looked really disappointed as he put back on his clothes. "Maybe later?"

You laughed "Maybe."