𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 | 𝐁𝐞𝐧

please note: this takes place in a universe where Ben is alive and Five is there when they take a vote to shut off Grace

———————————————————

You were sitting in Ben's old room in the academy reading a book when he barged in. He looked exhausted and had dark circles under his eyes. You had never seen him this tired. You placed your book on his night stand and asked him what was wrong.

"It's just my family, god their all so bipolar."

Ben was by far the most mentally stable of the family. He always seemed to be help them, but no one ever helped him. You were the only one there to help him with his issues.

"Well, what if I help you with your family?"

His eyes lit up when you said that.
"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I don't see why not!"

"Thanks Y/N!" He pulled you into a hug. This wasn't going to be easy but you were willing to try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well if her hardware is degrading than we need to turn her off." You and Ben were about to enter the living room when you over heard the conversation. "We should take a vote."

You stopped Ben from entering the next room by putting a hand on his chest.
"Their going to ask you what you want to vote for! What are you going to say!"

"No obviously, I mean her hardware is degrading and she can't even think straight. We need to turn her off."

He went to walk into the room when you grabbed his hand and pulled him back."Wait!"

You listened for the rest of the families votes.
Luther, Allison, and Five all voted no.
Diego, Klaus, and Vanya all voted yes.

"Ben is the deciding vote," Luther said.

You poked your head around the door way to see Diego standing there. He look so nervous, and sad. He realized that if Ben voted no his mom would die. Diego was your best friend and you couldn't bear to see him depressed.

"Ben look at me, you can't say no. If you do it will break Diego's heart! Look how sad he already is."

Ben's expression softened when he saw Diego. He knew he couldn't say no now.

Ben walked out into the living room, you stayed in the door way. The second he got in there they all asked for his vote. He glanced at you then Diego.

"No."

The was a ton of talking after that. Along with the commotion Luther, Allison, Klaus, Five, and Vanya leaving the room. There was only you, Diego, and Ben left.

Diego walked up to Ben and thanked him.

Ben smiled. "Don't thank me, thank her." He pointed his finger towards you. Ben went upstairs to his room leaving just you and Diego.

Diego ran up to you and gave you a big hug "Thanks, bestie."

"No problem, bestie."

Once Diego pulled away from the hug he sat down with Grace, he was very happy about the fact that she wasn't going to be killed.

You went up the flight of stairs to find Ben waiting for you on his bed.

"Thanks for the help Y/N, if I voted yes...... I don't even want to picture Diego's reaction."

"Your welcome. See? I told you I could help."

He laughed, "I'm so happy I have you."

You gave him a quick kiss.
"I'm happy I have you too."