𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 | 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨

You were not having a good day today. It was that time of the month again and you weren't having it. Your cramps killed and you felt hungry. You were already dressed and sitting on your bed when you heard a knock at your door.

"Who is it," you yelled not wanting to get up.

"Me."
(You knew that voice from anywhere)

"Come in Diego."

He pushed open the door and smiled at you. He noticed you just sitting on the bed with a hoodie on and a blank expression across your face.

"You ok?"

"Just great."

Diego gave you a look that pretty much said he didn't believe you without having to say it.
He climbed into bed next to you and wrapped his arm around you. You loved Diego but didn't feel like being touched right now. You scooted away from him trying to create some distance.

"What the hell was that for," your boyfriend asked annoyed.

You rolled your eyes at him, "Nothing."

"Why are you so moody for Christ sake?"

"IM ON MY PERIOD!"

It was completely silent in the room.

"Oh," he paused for a moment. "That's when you bleed a lot right?"

"Yeah."

All of a sudden he got off the bed and ran out of the house. "Diego where are you going?"

He was already half way out the door when he yelled "I'll be right back!"

So far thirty minutes had passed and he still wasn't back. Fifteen minutes later Diego came through the door with bags of items.

"What's all this?"

He sat back down next to you on the bed. "Well I may or may not have called my mom to ask her what happens on periods so I could make you feel better."

"Are you serious," you asked him thinking it was all a joke.

He grinned as he began pulling stuff out of the bags. "Look I got you chocolate and sweets because girls like that on their periods, I also got you pads and tampons but I bought a bunch of them because I don't know how these things work."

"You did this all for me?"

He smiled even more. "I hope this is good enough.

You could not believe that he just went through all this trouble just for you.
"It's perfect," you said as you hugged him.

"I also brought a movie for use to watch." He got off the bed and put it in the DVD player.

After Diego put the movie in he laid in bed hugging you. As far as you were concerned you had the best boyfriend in the inter world.

"Thanks Dee," you mumbled before falling asleep.