Chapter One

Jas and George stand before Mr. D. No one knows what the two are up to except him. The three are currently on the porch of the Big House by themselves. Chiron is conducting inspection of the field before Capture the Flag.

"Are you sure about this?" he asks, looking at them. 

"Yes sir," George responds. He is acting respectable so they can complete their plan. "Jas and I want you to officiate the marriage. Now if possible."

"What about your family, Gregory?" the god asks.

"I will handle it," he says. 

"His older brother is getting married soon and we don't want to steal his moment," she informs him. Mr. D drinks his Diet Coke while thinking this over. 

"Fine. When?"

"Now if possible," Jas states. His eyes narrow a bit.

"Fine," he says, setting down his can of soda. He flicks his hand and a cloth appears. "Grab each other's left hand."

They do and he wraps the cloth around their wrists, tying them together. This isn't even the traditional style for Ancient Greek weddings, but this is the way the two wanted. Mr. D must have actually been listening to them.

"Do you Jasmine Temple agree to the bonding to George Weasley spiritually?"

"I do."

"Do you George Weasley agree to the bonding to Jasmine Temple spiritually?"

"I do."

"By the power naturally given to me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

As he says that, a warm feeling starts at their joined hands and spread through her body. The cord falls off and onto the ground.

"Now leave," Mr. D orders. "Chiron and I have a pinochle game soon and I have a feeling neither of you know how to play."

The newly married couple hurry off the porch, passing Chiron in the process. Once so far out, George stops her and kisses her lips. He pulls out a gold band out of his pocket, sliding it on her left ring finger. It settles next to the engagement ring he had gotten her. A simple gold band with an onyx stone. She pulls out his ring from her pocket and slides it on his finger. They grab each other's hand before they go to put armor on for Capture the Flag. 

''''

C tightens the strap of the chest plate. She had been at Camp Half-blood with Abi, Belle, and the older Weasley twins were there for the past couple weeks. Jas figured it would be a safe place to plan and try to work on their powers. So Chiron gave them permission to cross the border. Now they have to be in Capture the Flag. Her limbs hurt a bit though because of using her muscles more than she has in awhile. 

She is actually decent at sword fighting. Same with Abi. Belle decided to work on archery like Jas. Though the daughter of Hades can go with either. Fred walks over and helps her tighten the armor. He is already dressed in partial armor. Percy Jackson claims that they would be fine since the Apollo children are amazing at healing. Cause that is comforting. 

"Ready?" he asks. They have to hurry if they want to make it to Zeus' fist in time for briefing.

"Let's beat some arse," she smirks. The two go and grab the helmets They have blue plumes on their's. The entire team is made up of the Hogwarts students here, the demigods Jas calls the Seven, Nico, and Will. This is against the rest of the Camp. But apparently they have a slight upper hand with five children of the Big Three on their team. Belle is stringing her bow as Annabeth looks over the group. 

Her and Percy are the co-leaders. Apparently they made it through the most dangerous part of the Underworld. Which means a lot of respect. Honestly it is hard for C to see Percy as a leader since he is either very chill or very sarcastic. But she should not let her first view of him influence her idea. He has also defeated the King of Titans.

"Here's the plan," Annabeth announces. "Jason and Jas are to follow Percy into enemy territory. Frank and Belle are to defend the flag. Rest of us  are to scatter through the woods and keep the enemy back as long as possible."

Everyone agrees and draws weapons. The horn is blown and the group runs. War cries can be heard ringing through the woods. C feels her blood rushing, feels the adrenaline pumping through her veins. She tries to remain quiet, listen for the screams. One boy comes running towards her with a spear. She uses her sword to block a swing, trying to avoid being hit. Her muscles seem to be moving faster than her brain. 

She moves the spear away from her and hits him with the blunt part of her blade. By accident, she sends him flying back. Thus knocking him out. She goes back to trying to look for more possible enemies. An arrow flies past her ear, scarring her. She looks to see an Apollo kid. An invisible force knocks him down. Annabeth appears out of thin air, holding a Yankees cap.

"Be careful," she calls. "Move towards river."

C nods her head, taking off in that direction. The entire team meant to be moving end up at the river, waiting for the full force or to defend the others. The head of the Ares Cabin, Clarisse, throws her spear, leading a full fledged attack. Abi easily cuts the spear in half, which seems to anger the girl. Piper can easily hold off attacking forces with only a dagger. Leo, if not using automatics he quickly makes, is setting fire.

 A smirk grows on C's face when she sees what is happening. Jas is in the trees, using blunt arrows to knock people down, clearing a path. The water stirs, washing the opposing force to the side. Jason takes off, holding the bright orange flag above his head. The moment he crosses over the dried spot of the river, it turns into a deep purple. 

Probably to represent the other camp Jason is from. Honestly it is insane to see the three work together. No one would have believed they fought on opposing sides at one point. The smaller team cheers in victory, the twins lifting Jason onto their shoulders. 

"Where's Nico?" Will asks, not fully concerned, but curious. One of his siblings walk over, patting his back.

"You may actually may want to check on him," she says. "He was shadow travelling and ended up hitting a trap. Bit hung up back there."

The blond shakes his head before going to find his boyfriend. Clarisse goes over to confront Abi about the spear.

"Why did you think that was okay, Red?" she snaps. Apparently though, the daughter of Ares has actually taking a liking to Abi.

"All is fair in war," the Slytherin smirks. "You said that yourself."

The bigger girl smirks, throwing an arm around her. It is insane to C that the group from Hogwarts quickly found another family and home here. Everyone starts going to either check on the injured or go to the bonfire. Fred grabs his girlfriend's hand as they go to get some marshmallows. Or maybe to sell more of his prank supplies to the Stoll brothers. The two sons of Hermes match Fred and George on being the pranksters. So the twins give them advice or new supplies never used by them. It will be a miracle if Travis ends up at college at the end of summer. Or even the Camp at this rate. 

The Campers are full of life as everyone enjoys the rest of the night relaxing at this point. Probably the last night of peace for some of them. The Death Eaters and their influence is reaching all the way to America. Which means monsters are stirring more. Even Ilvermorny is being effected and asking help from demigods. C watches as the flames grow high with various colors mixed in, reflecting the overall mood of the people around. This isn't their first war within the past decade. They know what they're doing. 

Even with forces they have never dealt with, somehow they seem to be more determined and ready to fight. This past couple of weeks even made her feel like she is ready. No one may know what may happen, but Percy says as long as you keep fighting for the one's you love and remember those you loose, you can make it through the on coming terrors. And she believes him. Probably shouldn't trust a guy dumb enough to go head to head with an immortal, but everyone here does. So might as well. Might as well listen and fight for everyone she loves.