Chapter Seventeen

C watches as Hagrid comes into view, holding Harry. Bellatrix is pulling Belle by the hair. She flings her to the ground. 

"Your hero is dead," Voldemort cheers. "Harry Potter is dead. Step forward and pledge your allegiance."

Draco's parents call him over, which he takes his time over. He looks C in the eyes before going to his parents. The Dark Lord gives him an awkward hug, which he seems to hate. The three leave the area, trying to get out of here quickly. Neville steps forward, holding the Sorting Hat. What is this boy up to? He helps his sister up and has her go to the group behind him. C pulls the crying girl close to her.

"What is your name?" Voldemort asks.

"Neville Longbottom." 

A few of the Death Eaters laugh. 

"No one is going to join you," C shouts from her spot.

"Harry maybe dead," Neville explains. "He is in here," he points at his heart, "with everyone else we have lost. And we will not stop fighting."

He pulls the Sword of Gryffindor out of the hat as Harry leaps from Hagrid's arms and disappear. That arse was pretending to be dead. C moves her hand, sending some of the Death Eaters back. The demigods and Hunters, led by Jas and Thalia, charge forward. Everyone keeps fighting against the opposing force, allowing for Harry to get an advantage. He appears next the Belle and C.

"If we survive this," he smiles at his girlfriend, "will you marry me?"

"Really?" C overhears Belle. "You just died and now asking if I'll marry you?"

"Yes."

"Survive and we'll talk about it."

C chuckles and goes to defend the castle. Fighting takes place everywhere. In the corner of her eye, she can see Harry and Voldemort fighting. She will stay close just in case, but it has to be Harry. Soon the Dark Lord falls over dead. Nothing special, just a corpse on the ground. All of his followers that lived quickly escapes. Draco comes running back into the school to see everything was over.

"A bit late?" the blonde Hufflepuff chuckles.

"I was trying to get away from my parents," he states, looking around. "I will make whoever hurt Abi suffer."

"He will be on his way to Azkaban," she informs him. "Percy is personally handling it." She sees everyone heading inside to celebrate a bit. "Let's go in."

He seems unsure, but follows her. Fred quickly embraces her once he sees her. None of the Weasleys nor the group of friends will be okay with the lost of Abi. C looks around to see Will rushing around to help everyone or direct other healers. Besides Madame Pompfrey of course. Jas is drinking from a canteen, probably filled with Nectar. 

George is sitting with her. Harry and Belle are just standing there, holding each other like they are afraid they would loose each other once again. Some Slytherins come over to talk to Draco, making sure he is okay. Though, for once, he seems uncomfortable with the attention. The rest of the Weasley clan is going around, figuring out where they can help.

"It's over," Fred mutters. "If only we could have done it without losing Abi."

"Yeah."

''''

Draco watches as people enter the funeral. The past month has been full of them just for those lost during the Battle of Hogwarts. This one has the most people attending that he has been to though. He had insisted on helping with this one. This one for his Silver Princess. He would gladly have switched places with her. Abi didn't deserve to die, he does though. Tears fall down his face as the ceremony doesn't even register in his mind and soon he sees her being lowered into the ground. 

Dirt is thrown on top, burying her officially. Every witch and wizard raises their wands, letting a ball of light fly upwards. The demigods that attended walk to the grave together and lay a fabric over it. Green and silver with the Weasley Crest on it. Once people start leaving, he walks over to it. He pulls out a rose from his coat along with her school scarf, laying them down on the fresh dirt.

"I'm sorry," he cries. "I should have been there. I should have done more."

A hand places itself on his shoulder. He turns to see Astoria Greengrass. She is a Slytherin that was a couple years below him.

"I'm sorry for your lost," she tells him. "If you need anything, let me know. She was a great person."

And as quickly as she arrived, she leaves. Draco shakes his head, standing up. One thing he know is he is going to make sure Malfoy name changes for good now. And he won't let anyone forget what Abi did as well.