Chapter Eight

Belle watches as Jas hugs everyone last time. Harry had convinced her they will be fine for some time while she sees her family. She is suppose to meet up with George and the two are going to give out magic weaponry. So that leaves five for the Ministry mission. Once the dark hair demigod Shadow Travels, the rest apparate to an alley as Ministry officials go by.

 C and Belle go for a woman dragging a girl by the arm. Quick glance and it looks like an angry parent angry at their child. Belle casts a charm, knocking out the woman. All three girls pull the woman in the alley. The girl plucks her hair out of her head, handing it to C.

"Where's Jas?" she asks.

"She is on a separate mission," Belle states. "The Hunters are going to be in England for long?"

Thalia nods her head, looking out the alley way. She hands the small bag on her shoulder to the two.

"There will be extra Drachmas in there," she promises. "Jas said you guys were running low."

The two thanks Artemis' Lieutenant before the daughter of Zeus leaves. The two drag the unconscious woman into a local bathroom. Belle plucks a hair out of the woman's head. The two girls open their individual vials of Polyjuice Potion, dropping the hair in them. They chug the potion. Belle feels like she is going to hurl. 

She runs to the toilet, but nothing comes out. She can feel herself morphing. Once the change finishes, she dresses in the business suit the woman was wearing and puts it on. She stumbles out of the stall to look in the mirror. She does not look like herself at out. C exits another stall, looking like Thalia. She is wearing a fake tiara as well to really sell who she is.

"Ready?" Belle asks.

"Ready."

Belle grabs her arm and the two leave the restroom. They move along the crowds and into a separate entrance. One thing the two did not account for is other Snatchers coming to assist with the 'prisoner'. The group move through the other entrance, taking C's 'wand'. Honestly it is just a stick with an illusion charm placed on it. Her arm brushes against one of the Snatchers and a vision flashes. A smile of a young girl with black hair. Grotesque thoughts. Camp Half-Blood ablaze. Easy to figure who he is. 

"Are you good?" he asks her.

"I'm fine," she responds. He escorts Belle and C to the elevators. He steps in with the two of them. The cage shakes as the box moves to where it needs to go. He places his hand on C's shoulder, squeezing it. The fake Thalia tenses up and glares at him.

"I don't think you have the right to place on a Hunter," she sneers, trying to do an American accent. She isn't half bad actually. 

"Artemis would be disappointed if her lieutenant would be with-"

"So you are a demigod then," she chuckles. Belle is shocked how quickly this girl can come up with a response. She would think it was the head of Hunters in front of her. "Didn't you fight against us in Manhattan?"

"So you remember me?" he chuckles. He has to be the one Jas dislikes. Scabior, that is his name. That would make the girl in his mind Jas then. "Where is that cousin of your's any way?"

"I don't know. And even if I did I wouldn't tell you."

The elevator stops and he pushes her out. Belle just follows along, acting like this doesn't bother her one bit. She has to keep the appearance up long enough to find Umbridge. This quickly ends when she sees Umbridge is in charge of the trials. There is a woman sitting in the center of the room, crying. Two men and a woman is also there. One steps forward. 

"What are you doing, Runcorn?" the pink toad asks.

"You must not tell lies," he says before stunning her. C turns and punches Scabior hard enough to knock him out. The disguised Harry snatches the locket before everyone hurries to the elevators. Dementors chase them down the hall. 

Once the gold cage closes, everyone holding a wand casts the Patronus Charm. The elevators move to the main hall. Ron had to say goodbye to his fake wife, whose husband shows up in boxers. The group run down the hall with security chasing after them. Fireplaces start closing. 

"Dive," C orders. The group lunges for an open one. The moment they go through, Belle feels she is being pushed into a tube. She is staring at the sky surrounded by trees.  She turns to see an injured Ron. Belle and Hermione rush over to help.

"Essence of Dittany in my bag," Hermione states. Harry rushes to get it. He hands it to Belle, who goes to heal Ron. While he screams in pain, Hermione and Harry put up protection wards. Belle moves to C, who is unconscious. She has a gash on her head, which Belle easily heals. 

"Who has the locket?" Belle asks, sitting once she is done. On her hands is the blood of her friends. Harry pulls out the Horcrux. Now they just need to destroy it.

''''

Jas and George stare at Cleopatra's Needle. She uses this to summon a portal. The two step through and end up in the hidden First Nome. The two start walking down the row, trying to hurry to get to Amos. Some of the adults notice her and start standing up. 

"You," one old man snaps, pointing at her. "You're the reason our children are in a war." 

She bites her tongue and tries to keep walking. George grabs her hand, trying to be emotional support.

"You are a traitor to your kind," a woman shouts. That causes her to stop. She turns around to face the mass crowd forming. 

"I am no traitor," she snarls. A couple people take a step back. "Your children would have been dragged into this war no matter what. Do you really think these psychotic men would just stop at Hogwarts? Bloody hell not. They will try to take over the world. Do not take this as lightly as y'all did with Apophis and Set. This time, snip this in the bud before it gets out of control."

With that, she turns and sees Amos watching her. She grabs George's hand.

"You'll like Amos," she promises as they start walking to the Hall of Ages.

"I don't think anything can compare to you back there," he quietly says in her ear. She chuckles as they walk over. Amos welcoming the young girl with open arms. Especially with the news and tools she brings.