Chapter Fourteen

Belle looks out the window. She had just woken up. Sunlight filter in the room. Harry is fast asleep in a chair near her bed. She does not want to disturb him. Fleur enters the room, carrying a tray full of food.

"How are you?" the blonde French girl asks.

"Sore."

"Well you did has a few shattered ribs. Good thing I learned some healing magic."

"Good thing."

Fleur sets the tray on a small side table. Some clothes are already there, waiting for Belle to change into them. Once her hostess leaves, she slowly stands up, changing into it. A light blue blouse and jeans. Once changed, she sits on the bed, starting to eat. She hears Harry shift in behind her. She turns to see him waking up.

"Morning," she smiles. 

"Morning," he responds. He quickly moves across the bed to pull her close, but gently. Like he is afraid of hurting or even braking her. "Do you mind if I look?"

She nods her head and he lifts her shirt some. He gently places his hand on her side. The lack of reaction makes him a bit happier. 

"Fleur did a good job," she smiles. He smiles before pulling her closer. The two fall over and she squeals a bit. He pulls her as close as possible and she buries her face in his shirt. They just lay there as he rubs her back. She wishes they can stay like this for the rest of their lives. Though she knows if they want to get here, they have to go through the rest. She can feel something is wrong with him.

"What happened?" she asks him.

"Dobby died saving us."

She looks him in the eyes to see tears starting to form. She gently wipes them away. He doesn't full break down, but it is clear he is still hurting. 

"Dobby will be remembered for his bravery," she tells him. He nods his head. The two press their lips together, embracing each other. A knock on the door ruins the moment. C just opens it with Hermione, Abi, and Ron behind her. Jas is missing from the group. Last Belle saw her, she was being dragged away from the Manor by Scabior. Hopefully the demigod has escaped. The couple sits up and looks at the group.

"Your boyfriend is mad," C snaps. She turns to Harry. 

"What did you do?"

"We need to check Bellatrix's vault to see if there is anything useful," he tells her. "Including a possible Horcrux."

She looks at the others, who seem to be on board.

"We have to," she states. C throws her arms in the air and leaves. Harry motions for the others to leave, which they do. Harry grabs Belle's hand.

"I was going to talk to you about that," he tells her. "I actually would like it if you would stay here, where it is safe."

"What?"

"I need you to be safe. I almost lost you once. And I know I won't stay focused if I know you are in danger."

She falls silent, thinking this through. He is right in some aspect, but she still questions it. She wants to join, but knows what is right.

"Okay," she responds. "I'll stay."

He thanks her before laying back down. She lays next to him, staring at the ceiling. 

''''

Abi chugs the nasty potion, letting herself transform. She is to be Narcissa, Hermione as Bellatrix, and Ron as a random Death Eater. She feels as if she is going to throw up. Looking in the mirror, she sees her boyfriend's mother looking back. She quickly changes and walk out onto the beach. The Gryffindor Trio and Griphook, a goblin from Gringotts. The group nod their head at each other. A quick shove down a plastic tube and they end up in an alley way in Diagon. A person walks by and nod their heads in the direction of Hermione and Abi.

"Good morning," Hermione responds. The person looks confused and get going.

"'Good Morning'?" Ron questions. "You're making Bellatrix seem like a wide eye school girl."

"He's right," she mutters.

"Need be, we could slit throats with the sword," Griphook adds.

"No," Abi interrupts. "We have this."

Harry puts an invisibility cloak over him and the goblin before the group walks to Gringotts. No one in the bank see,s to pay attention to them, which helps. Soon they make it to the end. Hermione clears her throat to get the goblin's attention.

"I would like to access my vault," she states. He looks at her. "I would like to make a withdraw."

"May I see your wand?" he requests

"I don't see why that is necessary. You can see who I am."

Another goblin walks and he starts trying to convince Hermione to comply with them. Soon the head goblin relaxes and leads them back. Good timing considering security was approaching them. They pile into a cart and Harry removes the invisibility cloak. A waterfall comes into view. Griphook tries to apply the brakes but it does not work. So they go straight through the water. All spells and potions wear off. The cart drops everyone before driving off, blaring a siren. The head goblin looks around, annoyed.

"What in th-?"

Harry cuts him off by casting a spell. Griphook leads them through the tunnels underground. Abi stares in amazement when they come across a dragon. Charlie would be furious at the sight of the creature. Gashes and scars cover its body. Chained to the ground and unable to see daylight. Griphook picks up some metal thing, shaking it to make a noise. The dragon lets out a cry in fear.

"It has been taught to expect pain when it hears the noise," Griphook explains.

"That's barbaric," the red head girl snaps. The group moves to the vault, which Griphook uses the head's hand print to unlock. They enter in the area, looking around. It is full of antiques. 

"Don't touch anything," Griphook orders. Harry points out a cup before getting the sword out of Hermione's bag. He tries to get it without bumping into anything. Abi accidentally bumps into a table, knocking down a couple. It starts multiplying repeatedly. This causes others to move and trigger more to multiply. Of course Bellatrix would booby trap her vault. T

he items keep multiplying until Abi is buried under everything. She pushes towards the top with the others, the four wizards climbing out and leaving the vault. They see Griphook cross the area with the dragon, leaving the other goblin in the center. Flames turn him to a pile of ash just as spells are fired. The four hurry to an upper level. Abi eyes scan the area. This will work.

"Cover your ears," she orders. The three do and she starts singing.

"Stay and lay down arms,

Aim not at anyone,

Lay and sleep for the night."

Honestly it can be difficult coming up with commands while focusing on using her powers. Some that heard her did exactly as she requested. Hermione looks around.

"I have an idea," she states. The girl leaps onto the back of the dragon, breaking its chain. The others follow, Abi purposely land by his ears. 

"Fly to the sky," she calmly sings. The dragon does just that, flying out of the bank and into the skies of London.