Chapter Four

Jas looks around in confusion. She has never been here before and the chaos is not helping with her trying to focus. Hermione grabs her hand and pull her into an alley way. The entire group is there. Hermione reaches into the bag she carrying, pulling out clothes. She seems to have assigned outfits per person.

"Where did you get these?" Jas asks as the Gryffindor hands her her leather jacket and Converse. 

"Packed this morning just in case," she tells them. A loud crash can be heard. "That must be the books."

Once everyone gets clothing, they go to a public bathroom to change. Jas was given black shorts, ripped red tank top, her jacket, and shoes. Once dressed, she takes her hair down. She leaves and sees the other for the group. The rest of the group is waiting on her. 

All six of them enter the coffee shop near them, taking up a big table. The place is empty except for one waitress. She walks over and looks at the massive group of teens. She clears her throat to draw all of their attentions.

"Coffee," Harry orders. The woman looks at him, waiting for more detail. "Black."

"Same," everyone chimes in at once. The waitress leaves and the group start talking.

"So we need to find Horcruxes in order to defeat Voldemort," Harry states. "But we don't know where they are and-"

"How many there are?" C offers.

"You are right."

The group starts talking about some plan. They lower their voices as two new men in work uniform walk into the shop. A bad feeling envelops Jas. Her eyes stay on the two men. Once the woman goes in back, they pull out wands. The two are starting to turn around.

"Duck," Jas orders, pulling Ron and C down. The other three dive under the table just in time. Belle pushes it down to act as a shield from spells flying towards them. Jas uses the levitation spell, sending a chair flying towards the opposing force. She pulls out her ivory wand for Duat and throws it. 

She hears a crash before catching the wand out of the air. There is another crash. The group look over the table. The men are slumped behind the shattered glass case. They slowly stand up. The waitress walks out, horror on her face. She looks at the group of teens, wanting some answer.

"Run," Jas orders. The woman nods her head before taking off for the back entrance. The group split to lock the door, turn off the open signs, and close blinds. They gather around, looking at the two men.

"The blond is him," C declares, the last word dripping with venom. No one needed her to explain. Her birth parents were abusive before the Lupins took her out of the situation. Her parents hated her for not following Voldemort. 

"Should we kill him?" Ron offers.

"No," the blonde sighs. "You kill one murderer, there is still the same amount of murderers in the world."

Hermione raises her wand, aiming at the two men. She erases their memories before the group discusses the problem of location. Harry claims to have a spot.

''''

Abi struggles against the person  who took her. A hand is clasped around her mouth to keep her from singing. Once the person lets her go, she turns and punches the person. It is not until after her fist collides with a face does she realize that it is Draco.

"Bloody hell," she gasps. "I am sorry."

"Your fine," he responds, making sure his nose isn't bleeding. "Just remind me not to save you from an attack again."

"I appreciate it. And my family?"

"If Potter had left, they will be fine. I promise."

The two look at each other before their emotions truly take over. They embrace each other. They haven't seen each other since Dumbledore's death. After a simple kiss, the red head looks around. 

They are in a bedroom with dark wood furniture. The majority of it is pretty reserved and well kept. What makes it clear someone lives here are the few books and Slytherin Quidditch flag on the back of the open closet door.

"Are we at your house?" she asks. 

"Yes we are," he calmly says, sitting on his desk chair. She plops on his bed, taking her hair down. Her curls fall down, the white one in her face. 

"Who knows I'm here?"

"Mother. She is going to let Father know sooner or later."

She stands up, walking over to him. He pulls her on his lap.

"Good to know," she smiles, kissing him. He places his hands on her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck. The spark she felt before is still there. She feels like she should not be afraid to be with him. Especially after the summer with half-bloods. All say to live your life and live like there will be no tomorrow. Especially with the war starting to get in full swing. Her fingers start to unbutton his shirt. He stops her, looking her in the eyes.

"I don't want to you think you have to do this."

"But you are not. I want this."

Once he had this confirmation. He stands up, her legs wrapped around his waist. While walking across the room, they continue kissing. He sets her down gently on the bed, her laying down.

"Are you sure?" he asks one more time.

"I am."