Chapter Sixteen

Abi rushes towards the front of the school. The barrier around the school burns apart before her eyes, causing to move faster. Her older brother, Percy is there. He is fighting any Death Eater that gets near him. She sends one flying away from him. He smiles.

"Long time no see," he says. Fred and C hurry out of the castle to help the others. The four of them fight side by side. The youngest red head keeps searching for any sign of Draco. But she can't see him anywhere. 

"How are you faring, Perce?" Fred chuckles.

"Well, not too well. Think I might have to quit my job."

The other three eyes widen while he chuckles. He just made a joke. Abi never thought in her entire life would she hear her brother make a joke. A spell hits the wall behind the group, causing it to crumble. Parts fall onto Fred, smashing his head. The horror of seeing blood start to trickle from his head. His breathing starts to stop. C cries out as she goes to try to save him. Time seems to slow down. The one song Abi knows will help him starts to roll off her tongue.

"Life of Precious,

Thee shall not know pain."

Percy realizes what she is doing and goes to stop her. He starts pulling her away,telling her to stop. But she can't hear him.

"Thy shall be free.

For I thy's pain."

The world starts to go dark as she falls slump as her limbs feel like concrete. She wakes up in the living room in the Burrow. The place is neat and everything is clean. Leaning against the wall is Cedric.

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"Someone has to guide to the afterlife," he responds. Her stomach drops.

"I am the reason you are dead. He just needed someone talented. If I hadn't been there-"

"I may have still died." 

"C still misses you."

"And she will for you."

"I couldn't let her suffer again. It was me or Fred."

He chuckles.

"Of course she is with Fred." He walks to the door, opening it. "Would you like to join?"

The two former Quidditch players leave the house.

''''

Draco hurries in the Great Hall, full of those injured and dead. He sees the entire Weasley in one spot, crying. All but the one he is looking for. Jas, C, and Harry are all there as well. He hurries over to see Abi laying on the ground. Her red curls fanned out around her head. He chokes for a second at the sight. His heart tearing into pieces. Tears start falling. Ron pushes him a bit.

"This is your fault," he snaps.

"I was trying to protect her," Draco responds.

"Stop it," C snaps, her eyes puffy. "Abi wouldn't want you two to be fighting."

Draco watches Harry leave the group. Voldemort had issued a request for Harry to turn himself in before midnight, or others will die. He turns to C, pulling her away. She would be the only one to understand.

"Where is Belle?" he asks.v"She maybe the only one to keep Potter from being an idiot."

She tells him an address and he quickly leaves.

''''

Belle bounces Teddy Lupin in her arms. Percy Jackson is on the floor, playing with Erik. The two showed up, claiming that they are technically keeping their promise to Jas. Of course they would find a loop hole. As she lays the baby down, she sees his hair change to teal. He is like his mother. There is a knock on the door, making her unsure. She pulls out her wand. Annabeth and Percy each pull out a weapon just in case. Belle rips open the door to see Draco. She lowers her wand and pulls him in. His eyes are red and puffy.

"What happened?" she asks.

"Abi sacrificed herself. Right now, Potter needs you though."

"What do you mean?"

"Potter is about to do something stupid. He is going to turn himself in to save others."

Belle lets out a chain of curses as she pulls on her boots.

"Watch the kids," she calls to the two demigods. She leaves with the Slytherin. He drops her off in the Forbidden Forest. He points in a direction and she takes off in that way. She sees him standing in one spot, talking to a few bluish figures. He is surrounded by the spirits of James and Lily Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin. Poor Teddy won't have her father any more.

"Harry," she calls, running into his arms.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, hugging her. 

"I can't loose you too," she cries into his shirt.

"I have to, Belle."

"But I love you."

"I love you too."

"Belle Crouch," she hears Lily say. "I remember how excited Alice was to be bringing you home. How much you have grown. She would be so proud of you."

"The people you truly love never leaves," Sirius states. She looks at Harry through the tears.

"You have to go?"

"I do."

"Then I will walk with you."

The two grabs their hands before he looks at his parents.

"Will you be with me?"

"Always," James tells his son before they disappear. The couple walks through the forest. They come to the edge of a clearing where they can see Voldemort with his Death Eaters. Hagrid is tied up in one spot. Harry kisses her one last time before he heads out into the clearing. She presses her back against the tree.

"Harry Potter has come to die," she hears. "Avada Kadavera."

She hears a thud and she covers her mouth to quiet her sobs. She sins to the ground, pressing her head against the bark. She hears Voldemort order for someone to check to make sure Harry is dead. A random Death Eater finds her and drags her from her spot. Bellatrix lets out a chuckle, leaning on Voldemort. 

"Let's kill her," the woman chuckles.

"No. She is more tortured being alive. Plus she is the prophet, she maybe useful."

Draco's mum confirms Harry is dead. Voldemort makes Hagrid carry Harry's body. Bellatrix grabs Belle by the hair and drags her. They go to the school to show off what has become of the group.