Chapter Eighteen

Belle readjusts her veil one last time before looking out one more time. Nothing as extravagant as Bill and Fleur's wedding, but she is okay with that. Just friends and family. They worked hard keep the Potter-Longbottom Wedding hidden for a reason. Jas comes in the room.

"Found it," she smirks, holding up a pair of heels. The demigod stomach is a bit bigger. George and her revealed they have been married to the rest when they found out she is pregnant a few months ago. Molly claimed she knew the entire time and understood. Now she is four months pregnant and starting to show. 

"Thanks," Belle smiles, putting them on. Neville comes in with C, who is caring all the flowers. She starts handing out the bouquets. The two girls and Hermione are her bridesmaids and the twins and Ron are the groomsmen of course. They been through all of this together. The two go down to meet with their husbands and the siblings links arms.

"Ready?" Neville asks as they walk downstairs.

"I am."

The wide open door shows the group at the end of the aisle, Harry is waiting for her. The music changes and she moves down to the aisle. The young couple eyes lock as she walks towards him. A smile plastered on his face, causing her face to heat up. Neville lets her go as she stands in front of her fiance. She is so focused on the moment, it seems the world around doesn't exists any more. Just here and now.

"Who presents Belle to this man?" the pastor asks.

"I do," Neville states.

"I was informed each one have their own vows."

"Belle," Harry begins, "we have gone through so much in the past three ears. I remember the day when we started, the interest I did have at seeing you going up, looking different of your brother. The brilliance you have and skills you are given. Even when I was blind to the truth, you were there. I am lucky to have you."

"Harry, I have gained some and lost some. Among everything, I gained a friend that I want to grow old with. We have managed to survive a war, and even worst, Umbridge." A few chuckle at that. "I will be there for every storm and sunny day. The two of us till the end, I promise."

"Do you, Harry Potter, take Belle Crouch-Longbottom as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Belle Crouch-Longbottom, takes Harry Potter as your lawful husband?"

"I do."

They exchange the rings.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Harry pulls Belle closer, the two press their lips together. Everything melts away around them. Everything to her is just the two of them in this moment. Soon they pull away and turn to the attendants of the wedding. Harry and Belle leave the alter and head to the tent with everyone following them. Everyone in the night starts partying and seem to relax. C and Fred come over to say congrats.

"You realize that leaves you two, right?" Harry jokes.

"One day," Fred chuckles. "I am not you or my brother. I am not rushing."

"Damn," C laughs. "Didn't even ask me."

"I didn't-"

"I messing with you."

The blonde shakes her, pushing her boyfriend away. The new married couple discusses possibly just traveling a bit to unwind from the war they just went through. They decide to get up and dance a bit. He places his hands on her hips and she wraps her arms around his neck. Annabeth and Percy walk by, waving at them. Erik is running around while C goes to keep her baby brother from crawling around. 

"This is chaotic a bit," Belle chuckles.

"But it is our chaos," he laughs, going to push his glasses up. She laughs a bit as they just sway in place, enjoying the moment.