Chapter Three

Jas wakes up to the sound of Molly Weasley calling her oldest set of twin downstairs. She looks to see she had fallen asleep in George's bed. And apparently C had come in to lay with Fred last night. No one did anything sexual last night, but it would not look good in the long run.

"Get up," the demigod shrieks, snatching the pillow from below her husband's head and throwing it at the other couple. George groans in pain as he hits where his ear use to be. "Shit. Sorry, babe."

The matriarch of the Weasley house calls once again and the twins leap up. C pokes her head out the door before motioning for Jas to follow. The girls hurry out to see Belle walking out of the bathroom. The Gryffindor looks at them and then the door they came out of. The twins rush out of there, both still putting on their clothes fully.

"I don't want to know," she concludes.

"It's not what it looks like," Jas states.

"I hope not. Because that would be weird if you and your husband had sex while Fred and C were there."

C's blue eyes widen as she looks over.

"You and George got mar-"

Jas shushes her and cover's the blonde's mouth. If looks could kill, Jas would have murdered Belle ten times over.

"I forget I know things others don't sometimes," she states. "We should go get dressed before Mrs. Weasley yells at us."

The three quickly agree and go to get dressed. Jas ends up putting her hair up in a bun with a few strands purposely falling out and dark neutral make up. She puts on a dark blue dress that falls to her knees and has long sleeves. She keeps on her rings and Camp necklace though; it would feel wrong not to. Once her heels are on, she heads downstairs to see Erik on a couch, holding the pillow containing the rings.

"What are you up to?" the daughter of Hades asks, sitting by her brother.

"Mrs. Weasley asked me to watch it," he smiles up at her.

"And did she promise anything?"

"Ice cream."

"Well you're doing a good job," she laughs, standing back up. She spots her husband. He has gauze fully wrapped around his head and a tuning fork where his ear once was. He motions for to be quiet as they peer into the kitchen. Harry is zipping up Belle's dress before the young couple kiss. The married couple takes this chance to enter the kitchen and lean against the counter.

"Morning," they say in unison. Belle and Harry stop to look at them in annoyance. Jas couldn't help but smirk. She sees that Belle has her bracelet on. C and Abi come down stairs, all ready for the wedding. They have their charms on as well. C had the idea of getting them last year so they all either incorporate it in jewelry they already own or make it into something. Belle glances out of the window.

"The Minister and Percy are here," she states. Harry and C go to investigate.

"Percy?" Jas asks in confusion.

"Our brother, Percy," George informs her. This confused her more. "He left Hogwarts before you came and only talks to Abi out of the entire family."

"Which is annoying," the Slytherin adds. "Expects me to be 'perfect' like him."

Jas nods her head before looking outside. Guests are starting to show up. Two of which are Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. The demigod excuses herself to go greet them. Annabeth glares at her. The daughter of Hades almost took off in the opposite direction.

"You didn't tell us," Percy said, slightly upsets.

"I didn't tell you what?"

"You got married," Annabeth whisper/yells. 

"Well when Percy mans up enough to ask you-"

The blonde demigod interrupts her by holding up her left hand. On it is an older engagement ring. Jas' jaw drops and Annabeth lets a smile form on her face.

"Let's gets seats so we can talk," Percy offers.

''''

Fred spins C around as they dance to the music. The ceremony was great. Everyone is happier than they were before. Sometimes breaks like these are needed to keep everyone sane during a war. The blonde looks around as she sways back and forth with her boyfriend. Jas and George are talking to Percy and Annabeth. The four are laughing so loud that people are looking at them funnily. 

Harry and Belle are dancing not too far off, just swaying to the beat. Abi and her older brother, Percy, are arguing about something. She acts like he annoys her but they are still siblings. Bill and Fleur are also dancing. The two have stayed by each other's side since they said 'I do'. Almost everyone here is actually happy. 

"I want this one day," she tells her boyfriend.

"If it wasn't for your dad denying every time I have asked, I would have asked."

"Since when would that have stopped you?"

"Since his permission would more to you than me just asking."

"You can be such a big softy at times," she teases him.

"Don't let others know."

"Maybe."

He laughs, kissing her lips. They break their kiss when some people let out a shriek of shock. They look to see a floating blue orb had torn through the tent.

"The Minister has fallen," it claims. "They're coming. They're coming." 

Just as it disappears, Death Eaters start flying into the tent. People apparate out as fast as possible. C stuns one that gets to close to her. Harry runs by, pulling Belle. He grabs his friend's wrist, pulling her along. Jas hurries to catch up with them. Hermione and Ron are waiting for them.

"Get Erik out of here," the demigod shouts. George nods his head, apparating with the child. The group keep fighting off any attacks.

"Where's Abi?" Ron asks. C watches as Draco appears, before leaving with his girlfriend. No way would he let anything happen to her.

"She's fine. Let's get out of here."

The group grabs each other's hands and they quickly leave.