Chapter Eleven

Jas leans down to kiss George again.

"Do you have to go?" he asks, placing his hands on his wife's hips.

"I do," she tells him. "Sooner we end this shit, sooner we can live our lives together."

He smirks as she kisses him again. She gets up and start pulling on jeans and a jacket. He turns on his side to watch her. Her fingers quickly work to braid her hair.

"I put some supplies in your bag," he states. 

"And I made sure there are extra weapons in the kitchen where Erik can't reach them."

"We make a good team."

"We do."

She sits on the bed to put on her shoes, which George takes the advantage of lightly kissing her collarbone. 

"I have to go," she groans, knowing he is trying to keep her here.

"How are you so sure?"

"After three wars, you learn these things."

"And that just reminds me how bad ass my wife is."

She chuckles, kissing him once more before going to find C in the living room. She looks ready for Jas. The blonde has been upset since she left the others on such bad terms, but there wasn't much she could do afterwards. Everyone feared if she was too close to that locket again, she would loose it. But Jas had a nightmare and she has to act on it.

"Took you long enough," the Hufflepuff jokes. 

"You're not married yet. Makes it harder."

The two grab hands so Jas can Shadow Travel. She focuses on Harry, hoping that it will be enough to find him. They end up in woods near a frozen lake.

"Are we at the right place?" C asks, looking around. To answer her question, Ron emerges from the partially frozen lake with Harry. The two rush over to help the boys out of the water. Both of which are only in boxers. Also Harry is holding onto a sword. C pulls towels out of her bag.

"You two get dressed before you get hypothermia," Jas orders.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Ron jokes, putting on clothes.

"Like I haven't seen a naked man," Jas chuckles. "I have been living with George for a good while."

"Did not need to think of that," Ron groans. The rest chuckle. The demigod grabs the blade.

"What is so important about this one?"

"It is infused with Basilisk venom," Harry informs her.

"Nasty creatures," Jas hisses.

"I would have to agree."

The two look at each other in shock. The more time she spends here, the more similarities she sees. Ron takes the locket and lays it on the log. The group decides Ron should be the one who destroys it. Harry makes some weird noises and it pops open. Black smoke ooze out and start wrapping around everyone. 

Once Jas is fully engulfed, she sees it. The moment she has wanted to run from for so long. The destroyed throne room of Olympus. Luke knocks Annabeth and Percy back. Except it wasn't Luke. His eyes are gold, meaning Kronos. A red head runs to Jas, trying to block the dark hair girl from the scene.

"Watch your failure."

"What are you doing here?" Scarlette asks. "It's almost over."

Jas watches in horror as Kronos stabs Ethan, Scar's brother, and push him off the edge of Olympus all over. Everything happening the exact way she saw this before hand. Tears start forming in her eyes as she knows what is going to happen next. A scream echos from where she is and Scar's eyes widen. Skeletons start to appear and go to stop people from fighting. The moment she truly knew who her father is. Kronos turns to her, his eyes full of anger. 

"You have betrayed me, Child," he sneers. He goes to stab her, but a person leaps in between the scythe and her. The red headed daughter of Nemesis falls, blood staining her white shirt. She falls on the ground. Luke's eyes flicker back to blue as he gains control over the body. Tears start to form. His eyes keep alternating between gold and blue as the two fight for control. 

"You promised," Annabeth cries out. He picks up the dropped dagger on the ground and look at Jas and the dead body of his wife.

"I'm sorry," he cries, stabbing himself in the armpit. His Achilles' heel. The two lay there, lifeless. The true extent of war that Jas has first seen. 

"This is your fault. If you had just stayed where you were told, this wouldn't have happen. Better yet, if you had just stayed dead like a good child."

Tears pour down her face as she crumbles to the floor, squeezing her eyes shut. The voice keeps going, sending her further in a downward spiral. This is her fault. She should have been better than that. Now she threatens George and Erik's life. She should have stayed dead, she should have never been alive in the first place. A hand places itself on her shoulder.

"It's over," she hears Harry say. She shakes her head.

"It's never over," she cries.

"Come on," C coos. "It will be alright, I promise."

She nods her head, opening her eyes. The woods are normal and the locket is destroyed. She wipes away her tears. C is crouched next to her, her eyes puffy as well.

"I'll tell you what I saw if you tell me what you saw," the blonde offers.

"Later," the demigod says. The four get up and go to the camp. Hermione lashes out at Ron for some reason and tries to get her wand from Harry, who runs from her. The Boy Who Lived ladies and gentlemen. Everyone stops when a scream in pain comes from the tent and everyone takes off to check on Belle. She is sitting up on her bunk, breathing heavily. Harry quickly goes to comfort her.

"I saw them die," she cries. "I was her."

"Who?" Harry calmly asks. She realizes who she is talking to and her eyes soften with sadness.

"Your parents. I was Lily Potter."

The others look at each other. The fact that she had that vision when the locket was destroyed is to lined up to be a coincidence in Jas's mind. Probably are linked together.

Hermione leaves the tent, taking her wand from Harry. The rest sit on Belle's bunk and everyone catches the others up on what has happened over the past couple months. Full chaos honestly. But this means they are one step closer to ending the war. C and Jas eventually leave the tent and go walk.

"What did you see?" Jas asks.

"Cedric and a muggle girl telling me how terrible I am. You?"

"Death of some people I cared about."

They maybe close enough to tell each one is holding something back, but don't push for more. Even now, people need their space.