The Begining

Okay so in this story:
Harry lives with Remus and Sirius. They are his godfathers. There is no Voldemort. His parents were killed by wormtail. He had a scar from being attacked by a crazy person. This is set in around sixth and seventh year. Pansy is gay and covers it up by pretending to be super Homophobic. I'm gonna try to include some pansmione and Bleville
Anyway:
Enjoy!

Harry yawned and stretched. The bed underneath him creaked dangerously. Harry reached out a hand and felt along the top of his dresser. His hand made contact with his glasses and he grabbed at them. When they were back on his face Harry sat up. The Gryffindor flag stared down at him from the wall of his dormitory. He took a moment to marvel at his amazing luck. He had a loving family, the best friends ever and he was in the best house ever. Harry Potter felt like today, he could take on the world.
"Bloody hell!"
A antagonised voice pulled Harry back to reality.
"Mate are you up?"
Harry stood up and grabbed his pillow, silently.  Ron was still lying in bed, eyes closed.
"Harry! I'm too tired to get up. You have to get me some breakfast! Pleeeease."
Harry grinned, creeping up to his best mates bed, pillow at the ready.
"Harry are you even listening or are you too busy day- dreaming about Dr-"
Ron's complaints were cut off when Harry smacked the pillow into his face.
Ron sat up sharply, opening his eyes in shock. When he saw Harry rolling on the floor crying tears of mirth, he roared,
"PILLOW FIGHT!!"
Harry and Ron's  pillow fight eventually ended up in the common room. Both boys were still in their pajamas and they were yelling war cries and ditching  pillows at each other. Eventually the whole of Gryffindor house joined in. Everyone was screaming and throwing pillows. It was a great start to the day. That was until Professor McGonagall came and told them off. She told them that they had better be ready for breakfast in an hour.
When they eventually calmed down, the one Gryffindor who hadn't joined the fight emerged from her dorm.
"Would you keep it down boys? I trying to fucking study!"
The boys flinched and muttered a quick, "Yes Hermione" In all honesty she was fucking scary when it came to studying. The boys made their way back to their dorm to get dressed.
————————-
Harry pulled a white shirt over his head. He wrinkled his nose. He hated this shirt but Hermione told him to wear it. She hated that he only wore gold and red shirts.
"So Harry, do you think I have a chance with 'Mione?"
Harry flinched. In all honesty he seriously thought that Ron didn't stand a chance. Not that he would say that of course....
"Of course mate! We are best friends. Nothing will change that and even if she turns you down I'm sure we will stay friends. Ok?"
Ron sighed as he pulled up his black pants.
"Your right. This is dumb. I'll ask her out to Hogsmeade at breakfast."
Harry grabbed his robes and headed for the common room.
"Oh harry!"
"Yea Mate?"
"Thanks"
Harry grinned and waved at Ron, acknowledging his thanks. He pushed open the door and stepped into the common room to see...
Hermione and a Gryffindor girl kissing!!! Hermione had the girl pushed up against the wall and they were kissing so passionately that Harry felt very uncomfortable. They were the only ones in the common room and hadn't spotted Harry. Harry stepped towards them and cleared his throat. Hermione's eyes snapped open and when she saw Harry she gave a little squeal and sprung away from the girl. Harry raised his eyebrows at her and she muttered a quick sorry at the girl before grabbing Harry and dragging him out of the tower. She pulled him along not letting him speak until they reached the Great Hall. Since it was empty, she pushed him down and told him everything.

Draco's pov.
I was sick of Slytherins. Crabbe and Goyle were idiots. Pansy was a lovesick idiot (she wouldn't even tell me who she was crushing on) and Blaise, fucking Blaise was too understanding. I quickly got dressed and rushed out of the Slytherin dungeon. I decided to go to the great hall because it was too early for anyone to be there.
When I got there I saw two students at the Gryffindor table so I quickly ducked out of sight. I snuck closer too them and saw that it was Potter and Mudblood! I inched even closer to hear what they were saying......

Well. This was interesting. The Mudblood was gay. Hmmmm. What to do. Should I out her at breakfast or dinner. I made my way to the Slytherin table once they left. After five minutes of thinking, when people started coming into the hall, I decided to ask Pansy.
She sat next to me as usual and I cleared my throat.
"Ok here's the deal"
I whispered, my voice low,
"Granger is gay. I heard her coming out to Potter this morning and I don't know when I should out her"
I think it was a trick of the light but I'm pretty sure Pansy flushed. She fidgeted before saying.
"I don't know. I don't think we should out her at all. Besides...."
Her voice trailed off. My mouth gaped in shock.
"Not out her?!"
Pansy was acting very Un-Slytherin. I glared at her.
"We will be continuing this conversation."
I then proceeded to eat my dinner, looking up when I felt someone staring at me. It was Potter.

Harry's pov.

Hermione has just told me she was lesbian . I told her that I didn't mind, just as long as she was happy. She cried for a while on my shoulder then we got up and left the Hall. I swear I felt someone staring at me as we left....
By the time we get to the Gryffindor tower Ron was dressed and ready so we went back to the Great Hall for breakfast. I sat between Ron and Neville with Hermione and Ginny in front of me.  I piled some food on my plate before glancing around at my surroundings. My friends were digging into there food and Hermione was reading. No surprise. I was surprised to see Neville looking over at the Slytherin table though. He looked like he was staring at someone. I tried to follow his gaze. I ended up looking at the Silver Trio instead. Draco Malfoy was sitting next to Blaise and Pansy, with his two bodyguards, Crabbe and Goyle opposite. Blaise seemed to be staring at the Gryffindor table but when he saw me looking at him he dropped his gaze bashfully. I was confused. I focused on
Malfoy instead. The prat was talking furtively to Pansy. They kept glancing up at Hermione. Then Pansy said something and Draco looked mad. He said something and turned away from her. Then he glanced at me. He caught me staring. His beautiful silvery eyes were locked on mine. His blond head gently covering his forehead. His mouth twisted into a smirk.
"Harry!"
I pulled away from Dra- Malfoy's stare to look at her. She looked at me weirdly.
"Harry are you listening? I'm asking what you think about taking double potions."
I shook my head.
"Hermione, NO. You know I suck at potions."
She flipped her hair disapprovingly.
"All the more reason to take it."
I groaned. She would never give this up and I would wind up taking double potions. Malfoy did double potions...