Draco's Confusion

Dracos Pov

Harry had disappeared. This boy had approached me and we started up a conversation but somehow, while I was distracted, he had disappeared. I was kinda worried even though I knew he could take care of himself.

"Hey, are you even listening to me?"

I blinked at the boy in front of me. I must've zoned out thinking about Harry. The boy's eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes flashed with annoyance. I sighed. I didn't even know this guys name. When he had approached me I had tried to play nice and I laughed at all his stupid jokes and attempts at flirting.

"Yeah sorry, just zoned out for a sec there." I had to find Harry. I couldn't help be worried. I was sick of this guy and I missed Harry. Where was he?

"Am I that boring? Seriously, you should've been flattered I even spoke to you." I rolled my eyes. This guys ego was so big. Not to mention I am a Slytherin and a Malfoy. Bitches don't talk to me like that.

"Oh I'm sorry, I should be grateful?" I laughed, "No honey, you should be grateful I haven't run away from you. I mean your face is not exactly pretty now is it?"

The guy's mouth dropped. "You ungrateful whore." He was fuming. I rolled my eyes. Jeez, drama bitch much? I wasn't gonna put up with this shit. I spun on my heel, hair flouncing, and stalked off.

Where was Harry?

Harrys Pov

The blade sliced easily through my skin, gazing old scars. I choked back a sob. Pathetic. Weak. Uncle Vernon was right. No one would love me. I was pathetic. Oakley was pittying me, Draco hated me, Hermione was probably sick of me and Ron no doubt hated me. I should just die.

I pressed the blade deeper into my arm, blood spilling from the previous cuts. I deserved this. The red liquid started dripping onto the floor of the bathroom. I paused my actions momentarily. Looking at the old scars I smiled shakily.

At the time I had cried. Uncle Vernon had Aunt Petunia hold me down as he dragged the knife across my skin, carving words. The blood had been endless and I had blacked out. The pain had been unbearable for such a young child. Now, I accepted them. They reminded me of how useless, freakish and messed up I am.

Now I make my own scars.

Dracos Pov

Seriously, where is Harry?!!!

I was really worried now. I tugged on my hoodie nervously. I tried to convince myself that he was probably fine. He was The Chosen One after all. He could take care of himself, right?

But those scars.. I shook my head. I had tried to forget about seeing Harry's scars. The memory of me finding him in Murtles bathroom was one I had tried so hard to erase from my mind.

I knew some of the cuts had been self-inflicted. I know self-harm when I see it. And i couldnt shake the thought that he might be cutting now. I didnt know where he was, he could be doing anything.

I began to shake. I was just so worried and scared for Harry. My eyes darted around the mall. My surriundings began to spin. I fell to my knees as the world went black.

Harrys Pov

I left the bathroom and made my way back to Draco. Hopefully he wasnt still talking to that prick from before. I dont know why I was so mad about that encounter to be honest. Draco could talk to anyone he wanted. I shook my head.

I walked with a sp[ring in my step. For some reason, after I cut I always felt lighter and happier. I dont know its weird but oh well. I didnt realise how quickly I had been walking and soon found myself where I haad deserted Draco. But he wasnt there.

I scanned the area for the blonde-haired beauty. My eyes spotted a commotion by the food courts and having no other ideas, I headed there.

Approaching the crowd I heard snatches of a conversation.

"The poor boy-"

"-just passed out"

"-dont know-"

I shoved my way through the numerous people blocking my vision of the person who was at the centre of the comotion. I shoved past a lady in a pink sweater, ignoring her as she made some remark about 'the youth of today'. Then I froze.

...Draco

DRACO! Oh Merlin what had happened. The gorgeous boy was lying on his side and there was a woman kneeling next to him on the phone to what sounded like the emergency services. Dracos skin was pale and he looked so frail lying on the floor. I shook myself from my stupor and stepped away from the throng of people and towards my cru- friend. Shut up gay thoughts, now is NOT the time, i scolded myself.

I sat beside Draco and wrung my hands. I needed to get him outta here and to St Mungos. The lady beside him finished up on her phone and turning it off, she glared at me.

"What are you doing here? Do you know this boy?"

I nodded franticallly. "Yes, he is my boyfriend. Please, what happened?"

She eyed me up and down. Then she placed her hand on Dracos forehead. "I'm not exactly sure but some people said he collapsed and stopped breathing momentarily. The poor boy."

I inhaled slowly. "I'm sorry but he must have forgot his meds this morning. I'm so sorry. I'll take him back home, I know what to do. This has happened before. Do you mind cancelling the ambulance?"

She reluctantly agreed to let me take Draco 'home' and cancelled the ambulance. I scooped Draco up in my arms and tried to ignore how close we were. As I got to my feet the crowd parted and allowed me to walk towards the mall's exit.

Once outside I sat down, gently tugging Draco into my lap. My face heating up, I pulled my muggle phone from my pocket and scrolled through my contacts. I spotted the group chat I was looking for and immediately called.

Sirius: "Harry? Whats up?"

Remus: "Is something wrong?"

Harry: "Guys... its Draco he fainted at the mall.

Sirius: "..shit. I'll come pick you guys up now."

Remus: "Babe wait. I'm closer to the mall. I'll get the boys, okay?"

Harry: "Just one of you please get here. I think we should take him to St Mungos"

Remus: "Harry let me examine him first okay? If it is serious then yes, I will take you both straight there but if its not serious we will take him home."

Harry: "..fine. Just get here soon please?"

Sirius: "Please stay safe til Remmy gets there. Love you Haz"

Harry: "Love you too Pads"

Remus: "See you soon Harry"

Harry: "Thanks Moony"

The call disconnected.

I learnt over and kissed Dracos cold forehead. "Hang in there"

Another Chapter!! Yayyy. What did yall think? I will probably edit it at a later date but yeah. Soo yeah I will get back to Pansys Pov soon. Then yall will see why she acted like a homophobic bitch in the begining of the story. And there will be some romance involoving Ron soon.

Byeeee -keef <3

*passes out from orange juice overdose*