Secrets

So if you guys are still reading, (you probably aren't) but this chapter will be quite long.

Harry's Pov.
I can't believe Hermione is making me take double potions!! I walked into the class regretting ever listening to that know-it-all. As soon as I entered the classroom, Snape glared at me and pointed at a seat next to....
MALFOY?!!!!
"Potter, sit."
I groaned internally.
"Yes"
"Yes sir"
"No need to call me sir, professor."
Everyone gasped. I froze, my brain catching up to what I had just said. Oh shit.
"Harry POTTER! DETENTION!"
I groaned.
"Now sit next to Malfoy."
I nodded meekly. I slid into the seat next to Malfoy and focused on the front of the room, trying not to look at Draco.
Draco's pov.
I couldn't help but stare at the god of beauty beside me. Harry was looking towards the front of the room. His arm was leaning on the table and it was taking all of my  self control not to run my hand along it. Harry was just so perfect it was unbelievable.
Shit. I'm falling for the Golden Boy, the Saviour of the Wizarding World.
As soon as class was over I bolted. I reached the Slytherin Common Room. I whispered the password, purely snake, and ran to my dorm room. I fell onto my green sheeted, silken bed, sobbing.
"He-He'll be- never l-love me!"
I was so upset. I was gay for the Harry Potter. I rolled over and buried my face into my pillow, crying my heart out.
Harry's pov.
I exited the potions room. The corridor was empty. Snape had kept me after class to discuss my detention. What a dick. Anyway. I was hoping to find Ron or Hermione. I hated walking by myself. I always reminded me of living with the Dursley's. When I was always alone. I decided to talk to Moaning Myrtle, she and I had become friends. Since Ron was preoccupied with his Hermione troubles and Hermione was preoccupied with hiding from Ron I was often alone. Myrtle was always there when I needed to talk. She knew about my crush on Draco and she was also very supporting.
I entered the bathroom and peered cautiously around.
"Myrtle?"
I couldn't see her. Then a gust of cold air shot past me and I shivered, violently.
"Weeeeee!"
She slowed down and spun around to face me.
"Well, hello Harry. What are you here for? Boy troubles?"
I sighed.
"Yes. Myrtle he will never love me...."

Draco's pov.
I was still crying when Pansy walked into my room, nearly giving me a heart attack.
"Dray!"
She gasped when she saw my red, tear streaked face. She dropped onto the edge of my bed, studying me worriedly.
"What have I told you about that nickname Pansy?"
I tried to sound uplifting but I don't think it worked. If anything Pansy looked even more worried.
"Draco, please tell me what's wrong"
Pansy tried to hold my hand. I pushed her away. No one could help me. I had to deal with this myself. I pushed myself off my bed and began walking to my door.
"By the way Pans, I'm all good, okay?"
I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't believe me. I walked out the door and proceeded to walk to the place I go every night at the same time.
Myrtles bathroom.
This time when I entered the bathroom Myrtle didn't rush to greet me. That was odd. I walked to the sink to wash my tear-streaked face. I stopped. A boy was curled up against the sink. His face was bloodshot. Dried tears had taken refuge on his cheeks. He was quite pretty but I didn't understand why he was here. This bathroom was creepy. No one but me came here. I pulled out my wand and began to clean and clear his face. When I finished I took a good look at him and gasped. It. Was. POTTER?! Harry Potter was sleeping in Myrtles bathroom?! It looked like he had been crying. I was at loss for words. I was trying to figure out what to do with him when he shifted and said,
"Draco?"
Draco. Not Malfoy, Draco. I shuffled closer to him and gave him a hug.
"Shhh. Go to sleep Harry"
He nodded and drifted off again. I got up and wrote a small note and left it with him. I pulled back his sleeves so he wouldn't over heat... I gasped. Harry's wrists and arms were covered in scars. Heaps of them. Some looked self inflicted and other didn't. He had some that looked like whip marks. He had some that looked like knife marks. I squinted. He had words like freak, filthy, unlovable and words of such carved into his arms. I shivered and added a few words the note I was leaving him. Poor Harry. I started crying. No one deserved this. I ran out of the bathroom crying, just realising I hadn't seen Myrtle at all.

Harry's Pov.
I had the weirdest dream ever. I dreamt that Draco had come into the bathroom and hugged me. I sighed. It was only a dream. I sat up. I was still in Myrtles bathroom. As I stood up a piece of paper fell of my chest and fluttered to the floor. I reached down and picked it up with two fingers.
Harry,
I don't know why you were crying and I don't know where you got those scars from. Just know that you are not a freak, you are not filthy and you are definitely not unlovable. You wonder how I know this? Because someone out there loves you very much.
-???
I don't understand. Why would anyone write this. Why were they not disgusted. I was so confused. I walked slowly out of the bathroom, trying to clear my head. I was walking up to the Gryffindor common room when I heard,
"Oi Potter!"
I glanced down the stairs. Malfoy stood there. My traitorous heart clenched at the sight of him. His gorgeous hair, his soft lips..... shit.
"What do you want Dra-Malfoy?"
"I want you to know this, Blaise needs your help."
I shook my head. What?! Blaise? The Slytherin. I was even more confused. Draco started up the stairs, moving towards me. My heart skipped a beat as he reached my level.
"Come with me. Then we will talk"
Draco grabbed my arm and it felt electrifying. He pulled me into an empty classroom. He let go of my arm and already I missed his touch. He sat on a desk and looked at me.
"Potter, this is for Blaise. If it weren't for him I wouldn't talk to you at all. But Blaise needs your help."
I nodded.
"Okay. What can I do?"
Malfoy grimaced.
"Is Longb-Neville gay?"
I stilled. He was. He had told me months ago. No one else knew though.
"Why does it matter?"
I gave him a side long glance. He sighed.
"Because Blaise is and has a huge crush on him"
I squealed. Draco jumped up and shoved his hand over my mouth.
"Shut up Potter. You'll get us caught."
I nodded and he took his hand away.
"Okay, Blaise is Neville's crush but he thinks that Blaise is too good for him and he won't make a move."
Draco groaned.
"Blaise thinks Neville is too good for him and he won't make a move."
I grinned slyly.
"What if we make the first move for them?..."
Draco grinned at me and my heart fluttered.
"Are you sure your not a Slytherin?"
I grinned at that.
"I was almost"
Draco stepped backward.
"WHAT?!!!"
I laughed.
"Yeah. The hat wanted to put me in Slytherin. But after how you insulted Ron on the train I thought all Slytherins were bitches and I told it so and it put me in Gryffindor."
I shrugged and he stared at me, in shock.
"So Harry Potter, Saviour of the Wizarding World, was almost in the house of Snakes?"
I looked at him.
"Yeah..."
We spent the whole night talking and too be honest, I liked it way more than talking with Ron and Hermione.